就连现在我都不知道你的感受
Even now I have no idea what you’re feeling.
因为你都不跟我说
‘Cause you don’t tell me.
告诉我 亨利 因为我现在觉得很孤单
Tell me Henry, because I feel so alone right now.
这真的和你无关 安娜
This really isn’t about you, Anna.
跟我有关
It… it… it is.
这真的和你的感受无关
It’s really not about how you feel!
重点是米拉 老天啊
This is about Milla, for God’s sake!
你是怎么了
Wh… what’s wrong with you?
我们的女儿不见了
Our daughter has disappeared.
她可能熬不过今晚
She might not make it through the night
而且 而且
and, and, and
我什么感觉都没有
a… a I can’t feel anything
因为我无法呼吸
because I can’t breathe.
因为你把空气都占用了
‘Cause you take up all the air.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Okay, okay. Okay.
安娜 对不起 安娜 亲爱的 对不起
Anna, I’m sorry. Anna, darling, I’m sorry.
我只是想找到…
I just want to find…
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们能不能看一下
Can you just look?
不好意思 你见过这个女孩吗
Excuse me. Have you seen this girl?
你们见过这个女孩吗
Ha… have you seen this girl?
那天不像是爱情故事
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
还不行 亲爱的
Not yet, sweetheart.
你胸腔感染了
You’ve got a chest infection.
求你了 妈妈
Please, mum.
我们得先让你好起来
We have to get you better first.
不会很久的
It won’t take long.
-你总是这样说 -这次是真的
– You always say that. – It’s true this time.
你也这么说过
You say that too.
米尔 米尔 别动
Mill! Mill, stop it!
米拉 你想害死自己吗
Milla! What, are you trying to kill yourself?
他会找不到我的
He won’t find me here.
米拉
Milla.
来 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
回来 过来
Come back here. Come on.
日常淋浴
亨利 你能不能过来看看水压
He… Henry, can you come and feel the water pressure?
亨利
Henry?
亲爱的 早上我看过了 没问题
Darling, I checked it this morning. It was fine.
现在水压很弱 你能不能过来试一下
Well, it’s very weak now. Can you come and feel it.
亨利
Henry!
我早上试过了 没问题
I felt it this morning, it was fine.
亨利 过来试一下水压
Henry, just come and check the water pressure
替我想想 过来看看水压是不是太弱了
with my concerns in mind and see if it’s too weak.
这只是婚姻的基本义务 老天
It’s just a basic conjugal duty. Jesus!
那里有水 别滑倒了
Hey, there’s water there. Don’t slip.
快点 拜托 我得去医院
Hurry up. Come on, I’ve got to get to the hospital.
米拉迷上了那个男孩
Milla’s obsessed with that boy.
-她是个聪明的姑娘 -这是她的初恋
– She’s a smart girl. – This is her first love.
-她会翻篇的 -没这么简单就翻篇
– She’ll get over it. – You don’t just get over it.
她没那么坚强
I’m pretty sure that she won’t be
她救不了自己
strong enough to save herself.
-她跟你不一样 安娜 -我没说一样
– She’s not like you, Anna. – I’m not saying that she is.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-水压没问题 -不是的
– It’s fine. – No, it’s…
跟早上一样的
Exactly the same as it was this morning.
-你吃氯羟安定了吗 -水压还是很弱
– Have you taken your Ativan? – It’s still weak.
你吃氯羟安定了吗 你最好吃了
Have you taken your Ativan? Because you’d better.
-我已经停药了 -从什么时候开始的
– I don’t take them anymore. – Since when?
从米拉回来后 我全都停了
Since Milla came back. I’m off everything.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
这个时机太不合适了
This is the worst possible timing.
我不想错过任何事情 亨利
I don’t want to miss anything, Henry.
不吃药我也没事
I’m fine without them, you know.
-就是我的腰… -不
– Just my back’s been… – No.
-你干什么 -你真累人
– What’re you doing? – You’re just exhausting.
是淋浴的问题 亨利 这是有原因的
Okay, it was the shower, Henry. It’s reasonable.
不 这不算理由 安娜
No. It’s not reasonable, Anna.
这不算理由 安娜
It’s… it’s, it’s not reasonable Anna.
你就是不能
You just, you cannot
不能 不能 不能 不能发疯
cannot, cannot, cannot, cannot lose it yet.
你不能
You cannot.
你看 这是我的小提琴
But you see, uh, uh, this violin is mine.
太大了
It’s too big.
米拉学过这首曲子
Milla learned that song.
嗯 他爱上她了
Yeah. He is in love with her.
-不 我没有 -你有
– No, I’m not! – You are.
你还不知道而已 来
You don’t know yet. Eh. Here.
去给自己买♥♥杯咖啡
Here, go and get yourself a coffee, uh
或者随便什么你喜欢的
or whatever you like, huh?
手臂长长一点再回来 我们再多学点
Come back with longer arms please and we will work more.
怎么了
What?
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
你能不能转向钢琴
Can you turn… Can you turn to face the piano?
求你了 来吧
Please. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
别闹了
Oh, stop it.
安娜 求你了 和我合奏
Anna, please. Play with me.
我不想
I don’t want to.
我认为你想
I believe you do want to.
基东 停下
Gidon, stop… Stop it!
你想吵架也行
We can fight if you want to.
你是为这个来的吗
Is that why you come?
你记不记得我们演奏舒尔霍夫的曲子时
Do you remember when we were doing the Sculhof
我弹不下去
how I couldn’t go on?
在汉堡 记得吗
In Hamburg, remember?
米拉那时候五个月大
Milla was five months…
她哭个不停 我把她扔给那个
and I left her crying with that woman
我都无法交流的女人
I couldn’t even understand.
那时候我还没准备好停下来
I wasn’t ready to stop then.
抱着她的人应该是我才对
I should have been the one who was holding her.
我想要时间回头
I want that time back.
你觉得你不弹琴米拉就会好起来
You think Milla will get better if you stop playing?
我没有其他可以付出的了
I don’t have anything else to give.
让你脑子里那些神见鬼去吧 安娜
Fuck the tiny gods in your head, Anna.
米拉的妈妈就是弹钢琴的
Milla’s mother plays the piano.
你好 亨利 亨利
Hi! Henry! Henry!
亨利
Henry!
操 亨利
Fuck! Henry!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
昨晚我把杯子从箱子里拿出来了
I unpacked the cups last night.
你要不要过来跟我喝杯茶
Do you wanna come and have a cup of tea with me?
那个
Well, what… Uh…
你搬来一个月了 都在用什么喝水
W… what have you been using for the last month?
水壶
Jars.
-你还好吧 -嗯
– You alright? – Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
不过我肚子里的宝宝是个混♥蛋♥
This baby’s such an asshole though.
他现在没完没了地踢我
He’s kicking me all the fucking time now.
你摸摸
Come here.
这是他的屁♥股♥ 对吧
That’s his bum there. Is it?
对 还有肩膀
Yeah, there… And shoulder.
精力充沛啊
It’s quite lively.
-你摸到了吧 -嗯
– Did you feel that? – Yeah.
他喜欢你的声音
He likes the sound of your voice.

Yeah.
对不起
I’m… sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!