it can make the heart so big.
你模仿鸟叫时太蠢了
When you do bird calls is so stupid.
十年级 学校舞会
你们看什么
What’re you looking at?
滚
Piss off.
恶心
你好 芬莱夫人 米拉在吗
Hi. Hi, Mrs. Finlay. Is Milla here?
-她不在 -我给她带了这些
– No. She’s not. – I brought her these.
给她带了份礼物
I brought her a present.
你不在学校
You weren’t in school.
我今天没去
I didn’t go today.
你跑过来的吗
Did you run here?
我打篮球了
I’ve been playing basketball.
-你想做些什么吗 -不 她要休息
– Do you want to do something? – No. She has to rest.
-我们可以在后院坐一会 -不行
– We can sit out back. – No.
米拉 米拉
Milla. Milla.
-你在想什么 -怎么了
– What are you thinking? – What?
你看不出他的状态吗
Well, can’t you see the state he’s in?
抱歉 我找不到杯子
Sorry, I couldn’t find a cup.
我想问你件事
I wanted to ask you something.
你愿意来我们学校的舞会吗
Will you come to my school formal?
我年纪不会太大吗
Aren’t I a bit old for it?
不会
No.
我要穿西装吗
Do I have to wear a suit?
不需要
I don’t think so.
我想穿
I’d like to wear one.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的心跳好快
My heart’s beating so fast
好像心脏病发作了
it feels like having a heart attack or something.
感受一下
Feel that.
我没想到会是这样
I didn’t think it would be like that.
我想吐
I think I’m going throw up.
妈
Mum!
-妈 -你还好吗
– Mum! – Are you alright?
你能给我拿昂丹司琼吗
Can you get me an Ondansetron?
坐起来 坐起来
Sit up. Sit up. Sit up.
你能坐起来吗 米拉
Can you sit up? Milla.
我知道是你拿走了 本来在电♥话♥旁边
I know you have it. It was right next to the phone.
快给我
Give it to me right now.
不是这个
That’s not it.
你还来我的舞会吗
Will you still come to my formal?
-他不去 -抱歉
– No, he won’t. – Sorry.
-摩 -他不去 米拉
– Mo? – No, he won’t Milla.
长点自尊吧
Have some self-respect.
这就是你和我一起玩的目的吗
Is that why you hang out with me?
是的
Yes.
这是唯一的原因吗
Is it the only reason?
是吗
Is it?
摩西 你该走了 你不能再来这里了
You have to leave Moses and you can never come back here.
坐起来 亲爱的 坐起来 亲爱的
Sit up, honey. Sit up, honey.
来 再喝一口
Come on. Have another sip.
操
Fuck!
操 操
Fuck it! Fuck!
去他妈的
-不错 -摩 小鹿斑比来了
– Yeah, nice. Yo. – Hey, Mo, Bambi’s here.
你来这干什么
The hell are you doing here?
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你妈妈知道你在哪吗
Does your mum know where you are?
你妈妈知道吗
Does yours?
你不能留下 我要去工作了
You can’t hang. I’ve got to go to work now.
处方药
特蕾西·马洛
Tracy Marrow?
是的
Yes, sir.
谢了 伙计
Cheers mate.
我兄弟今晚开派对 你应该过来
My brother’s doing a party tonight. You should come.
好
Alright.
在哪
Where’s it at?
布莱恩家
Brian’s place.
爱情 第一部分
我们不能待太久 好吗
Hey, we won’t stay here long, okay?
除非特别好玩
Unless it’s really fun.
你真漂亮
You’re really pretty.
我喜欢这里
I love this.
你在躲我吗
Are you avoiding me?
没有
No.
好
Good.
米尔 你想不想 米尔
Hey, Mill, do you want to… Mill?
-你想不想跳舞 -好
– Do you wanna go dance? – Yeah.
我等下进去找你
I’ll meet you in there.
你在看小孩吗
Are you babysitting?
给我拿杯酒好吗
Hey. Can you get me a drink?
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
你女友呢
Where’s your girlfriend?
你女友呢
Where’s your girlfriend?
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
你个怂逼
Fucking loser.
操 滚开
Hey! Fuck! Fuck off!
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么了 你喝了什么 米尔
What is this? What did you take? Mill?
伏特加
Vodka.
你吃药可以喝酒吗
Are you allowed to drink on your medication?
从没想过这个
It’s never come up.
-我给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥ -不要
– I’m gonna ring your parents. – No.
不 先别打 摩
No. Not yet, Mo.
先别打
Not yet.
Baby – Donnie & Joe Emerson
♪ Ooh baby ♪
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
爱情 第二部分
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
♪ Dreams of you all the time ♪
♪ Feels so good when we’re together love ♪
♪ Just can’t wait until tomorrow night ♪
♪ Hey baby let’s shake it ♪
♪ Oh hey baby ♪
♪ Hey hey baby ♪
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
♪ When we’re out in the moonlight ♪
♪ Looking up on the stars above ♪
♪ Feels so good to be near you ♪
♪ Holding hands and making love ♪
♪ Oh oh baby ♪
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
♪ Yes oh baby ♪
♪ Sandy beach and was making love… ♪
我家在哪边 是那边吗
Where’s my house? Would it be over there?
不是 是…
No, it’s much more…
这个方向
in this direction.
看到没 那是你们学校
You see that? That’s your school.
下面那边是
This down here is, um…
是…
When, uh…
我们今天去的地方
That’s, uh, where we were today.
摩西 你喜欢我吗
Moses, do you like me?
当然
Obviously.
是那种喜欢吗
But do you like, like-like me?
这很复杂
It’s complicated.
我不想伤害你
I don’t wanna hurt you.
那就不要伤害我
So don’t.
我一会就回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
-我跟你一起去 -不 不
– I’m coming with you. – No, no. No, no.
你接着睡 接着睡
Go back to sleep. Go back to sleep.
她什么药都没带吗
She didn’t take any of her medicine?
希望他别给她注射毒品
I hope he doesn’t just stick a needle in her arm.
她怎么连手♥机♥也不带
Why did she not at least take her phone with her?
拜托 米拉
Come on, Milla.
我们怎么会没预料到呢
How did we not see this coming?
亨利
Henry?
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
我每天晚上都和她在一起 亨利
I’m up with her every night, Henry.
她的身体会变得很烫 你总是不在
Her body gets so hot. You’re never there.
我在 我一直都在 只是你没注意
I am. I’m there. I’m always there. You just don’t notice.
我找不到你
Well, I can’t find you.