I don’t trust myself within five meters of a stool at the moment.
我…我有…
Um, I’ve just, I’ve got…
-我有病人在等着 -好吧
– I’ve got patients that are waiting. – Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-回见 -再见
– See ya. – Bye.
亨利
Henry.
我还想再见你
I wanna see you again.
不行
No way.
米拉
Milla!
再见 妈妈
Okay, bye, mum.
如果受不了
You’ll let me know
就给我打电♥话♥ 我来接你
and I’ll come and get you if it’s too much.
再见
Bye.
-你住在哪 摩西 -就把我放在这吧
– Where do you live, Moses? – Uh, just drop me up here.
不 我把你送回家
Oh, no, I’ll take you home.
谢谢你送我 芬莱夫人
Thanks for the lift, Mrs. Finlay.
摩西
Moses!
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你不要再接近米拉了
I don’t want you near Milla again.
知道了
Yes, alright.
突破
我感到我的身体逐渐变凉
I felt my, my body go cold.
就好像我知道
Like I knew.
如果我说了
If I’d have just said…
天 如果我说了不要
God, if I’d just said don’t.
如果我说了不要离开我
If I’d just said don’t leave me…
珍妮 我稍微
J… Jenny can I, would you just ex…
我稍微失陪一下
just excuse me for one moment, please.
我来把那个灯泡换了
I’m gonna change that bulb.
谢谢
Thanks.
稍等
Hold on a sec.
-好了吗 -还没
– Got it? – Yeah, not yet.
好了
Ah, there we go.
-操 -操 操
– Fuck! – Fuck! Fuck!
-我的天 我的天 -不 不
– Oh, my God! Oh, my God. – No, no.
这些房♥子里的电路都他妈有毛病
The electrics in these houses, they’re fucking crazy.
-你能坐下来吗 -不 我没事
– Can you sit down? – Oh, no, I’m okay.
我很抱歉 亨利 我很抱歉
I’m so sorry, Henry. I’m so sorry.
-请坐 请坐 -我没事
– Sit down. Please sit down. – I’m okay.
-不 我没事 我没事 -请坐下吧
– No, I’m okay, I’m okay. – Please, sit down.
-我没事 我很好 -天
– I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m fine. – God!
-希望你没有脑部受损 -不 我没事
– Hope you’re not brain damaged. – No, I’m fine.
我要给你倒点水吗 你想喝点水吗
Can I get you some water? Do you want me to get you some water?
-我没事 -操 你能喝水吗
– I’m fine. – Fuck. Are you allowed water?
吹风机的注意事项是什么来着
What’s that rule with hair dryers?
你能看到我们的房♥子
Oh, you can see straight into our house.
-真的吗 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
好 我能
Okay. Can I just…
-我没事 -你的头发都竖起来了
– Yeah, I’m fine. – Your hair’s sticking up.
我能 你能等一会儿吗
Can I just… Can you wait a second?
稍等 我有个好东西
Wait, I’ve got something that will be perfect.
这是发胶 能把头发顺平
This is gel, but it smooths the hair.
我能 你自己来吧
Um, can I… Okay, you do it.
别客气 这个很好用
Just don’t be shy of it, I… i… it goes completely…
算了 我来吧
Actually, no, let me, here.
今早送你的是你男友吗
Was that your boyfriend dropping you off this morning?
是的
Yeah.
你要带他参加舞会吗
Are you bringing him to the formal?
应该吧
Think so.
他在哪所学校
What school does he go to?
他不上学了
He’s left school.
我男友十八岁
My boyfriend’s 18.
我喜欢你的假发
I love your wig.
我想为舞会接个长发
I wanna get extensions for the formal.
挺好
Cool.
-我能试试吗 -不行
– Can I try it on? – No.
看看我长发是什么样子
Just to see how I’ll look with long hair.
-就一会 -不行
– Just for a second. – No.
拜托了 很快的 马上就还给你 拜托
Please? I’ll be quick. I’ll give it right back. Please?
好吗
Yeah?
天啊 我看起来很不一样
Oh, my God. I look so different.
给我的发型师看看
It’s to show my hairdresser.
我太喜欢了
Yeah, I love that.
你戴更好看
It’s better on you.
磕嗨了
-你来这干什么 -你来这干什么
– What’re you doing here? – What’re you doing here?
-这是我的学校 -这是我的学校
– It’s my school. – It’s my school.
这是女校
It’s an all girl’s school.
该死
Shit.
住手
Stop it.
-米拉 -怎么了
– Milla? – What?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
-和斯嘉丽一起 -亲爱的
– With Scarlett. – Hey, sweetheart.
还好吗
Feeling okay?
还好
Okay.
你应该邀请她过来
You should invite her over.
还是她妈妈还在付钱让她吃原始人饮食
Or is her mum still paying her to be on that paleo diet?

Mum, um…
我需要钱买♥♥去舞会的票
I need some money for tickets to the formal.
-好啊 -好
– Okay. – Okay.
我们还要去买♥♥条裙子
We’ll have to go shopping for a dress too.
你有什么想法吗
Do you have any… any ideas?
或许我们可以明天上午请假
Maybe we could take tomorrow morning off and…
去购物
go shopping.
我不想再缺课了
I don’t want to miss any more school.
要带舞伴吗 或者
Are people taking partners, or…
住嘴吧
Oh, don’t!
那是因为这个国家的
Th… that’s because foreign policy
外交政策就是基于这种狭隘的思想
in this country is based on this small mindedness.
要我去问问安德烈的儿子吗
Would you like me to ask Andrea’s son?
里夫
Leif?
我才不要和里夫一起去
I’m not going with Leif.
尤其是关于莫扎特
…especially about this strange
这个奇特 感情横溢的人
effusive character that was Mozart.
这是表达悲剧情绪
It’s unique music
独一无二的音乐
for expressing tragic sentiment.
总是睁大眼睛惊奇地看着世界
Always with open-eyed wonder for the world.
从不愤世嫉俗
Never is it cynical.
可能很黑暗 也可能很危险
It can be dark, it can be menacing
但本质上 这是非常
but essentially it’s extraordinarily
乐观的音乐
optimistic music.
当莫扎特处于巅峰时
And when Mozart is at his peak
他并不能总处于巅峰状态
and sometimes he doesn’t always reach his peak
但是当莫扎特处于谱曲巅峰时
but when Mozart does write at his peak
比如《第25号♥交响曲》
such as the “25th Symphony”
你会感受到
you’re dealing with something
无可言喻的卓越
that’s indescribably extraordinary.
这是对莫扎特音乐的一次探索
This is an exploration of the music of Mozart…
我觉得你内在的一些东西发生了变化
I think something in you is changed.
是什么
What could it be?
在你妈妈谈恋爱时 我看到了同样的东西
I see the same in your mother when she is in love.
当她陶醉其中时
Is when she is becoming drunk with it.
当她遇见我爸爸的时候吗
When she met dad, you mean?
-你真迷恋她 -当然
– You were crazy about her. – Of course.
我们一起演奏了肖斯塔科维奇的作品
We play Shostakovich together.
你们在一起了吗
Were you together?
你从来不注意这个渐强
You never observe this crescendo.
-在一起了吗 -我强调多少次了
– Were you? – Look. How many times I underline.
这次你没那么气喘吁吁了
You’re not so breathless this time.
来吧 张开翅膀
Come, lifting the wings…
当你投入演奏时
When you play this with focus,
内心就会变得敞亮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!