你哥哥呢
Where your brother is?
你为什么没去上学
Hey, why are you not at school?
你想进去等吗
You want to wait in here?
去里面
Inside?
来吧 来吧 好的
Come on, come on, yeah.
对 来吧 来吧
Yeah, come on, come on.
来吧 我们有饼干
Come on. We have biscuits!
我们有咖啡
We have coffee!
跳舞的女孩
Dancing girls!
-你叫什么名字 -天华
– What’s your name? – Tin Wah.
今天翘课了吗 天华
Taking the day off school, Tin Wah?
-没赶上校车 -是嘛
– Missed the bus. – Yeah, right.
你会这个吗
You know this?
给
Here.
把下巴放到这里
Put your chin here.
就这样 对
Like that. Yes.
舒适点
Comfortable.
舒适点
Comfortable.
失眠
别动 你♥他♥妈♥别动
Don’t move. Don’t you fuckin’ move.
没事的
It’s okay.
别靠近 别动
Don’t come any closer. Don’t move.
别他妈动了
Don’t fuckin’ move.
那个你吃了只会恶心
That’ll just make you feel sick.
那个你吃了只会恶心
That’ll just make you sick.
这些里面含有可待因
These ones have got codeine in them
这些会让你平静下来
these ones will make you feel calmer.
-妈 -快出去
– Mum! – Ah! Just get out.
-我不会告诉任何人的 快走 -妈
– I won’t tell anyone. Go! – Mum!
来了 宝贝 快走 快走
Coming sweetheart! Go, go, go.
米拉 亨利 亨利
Milla! Henry! Henry!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
-快走 快走 -好的
– Just get out! Get out! – Alright!
米拉 别进来 回你的房♥间去 快点
Milla, don’t come in here. Go back to your room. Now!
摩西
Moses?
-米拉 -你来抢劫我们吗
– Oh, Milla. – Are you ripping us off?
这可真是糟糕
Oh, this is so bad.
-老天 -他进了厨房♥
– Oh, God. – He was in the kitchen.
-你报♥警♥了吗 -不行
– Have you called the police? – No!
我哪有机会报♥警♥ 亨利
When would I have had a chance to call the police, Henry?
如果你报♥警♥ 那我们完全就进入了
If you call the police we’re totally entering
虐待的循环 亨利
the cycle of abuse, Henry.
那完全是你的错
That is 100% your fault.
拜托 爸爸
Please, dad.
你要是报♥警♥ 我就没法尊重你了
I won’t be able to respect you if you do.
他…他姓什么 我打给他父母
What’s his… What’s your surname? I’ll call his parents.
-拜托不要 -他被赶出家门了
– Please don’t. – He’s been thrown out of home.
-很复杂 -他妈妈有毛病
– It’s complicated. – His mum’s troubled.
那我就得报♥警♥
Then I have to call the police.
我觉得不该这样对他
I just don’t think that’s right for him.
米拉 他拿肉叉子威胁我
Milla, he threatened me with a meat prong.
你拿肉叉子威胁我妻子
You threatened my wife with a meat prong?
不 我什么都不会做的
No, I wouldn’t have done anything.
妈 我什么都答应你 我会的
Mum, I’ll… I’ll do anything. I will.
我…我会练习小提琴
I’ll… I’ll… I’ll practice the violin
我会去伴奏
and I’ll go to support.
还有见鬼的舞会 我会去的
And the fucking formal, I’ll go.
能让他留下来吗
Can he just please stay?
安娜 我们不能这么做
Anna, we can’t do this.
他非常笨拙 亨利
He was remarkably inept, Henry.
大概人畜无害
And he’s probably harmless.
他有毒瘾
He’s a drug addict.
别这样给他贴标签
Don’t pigeonhole him like that.
谢谢你对我这么好
Hey, thanks for being so kind to me.
你对我真好
You’re so kind to me.
-我的头发没了 -看起来挺酷
– I lost my hair. – It looks cool.
比我给你剪的发型好多了
It’s like way better than the one that I gave you.
安娜 要是不给他惩罚
Anna, if there’s no consequences
他会再次回来…
he’s going to be back here again…
-安娜 安娜 -怎么了
– Anna? Anna! – What?
你要听我说 好好想清楚
I just need you to listen to me and think this through.
我又没有邀请他来 亨利
I didn’t invite him here, Henry.
这孩子走投无路了
The boy is desperate.
其实在你进来时 我刚好梦到了你
I was dreaming about you actually when you came in.
你梦到了我
You were dreaming about me?
是的
Yeah.
不是那种…
N… not…
不 没有做什么…
No, we weren’t doing anything…
你只是…
You were just…
你只是…在那里而已
you were just sort of… there.
天快亮了
It’s morning.
他可以留下来吃早餐
He could stay for breakfast.
米拉
Milla!
早餐好了
Breakfast.
他一定是从自行车上摔下来了
He must have fallen off his bike or something.
他有个伤疤
He’s got this scar.
-早安 -早安
– Morning. – Morning.
坐吧
Sit down.
-昨晚真是抱歉 -你有女友吗
– Sorry about last night. – Do you have a girlfriend?
算不上是女友吧
I wouldn’t call her a girlfriend.
-她多大了 -26
– How old is she? – She’s 26.
听着很合适啊
Sounds very appropriate.
你做了可丽饼啊
You’re making crepes?
好吧
Well, well.
摩西 你今天有什么计划
So, Moses, what have you got planned for the day?
你目前有工作吗
You, uh, you working at the moment?
不是正式的工作
Not in any formal way.
那就是非正式的了 你是做什么的
And, um, informally? What do you do?
各种各样的事
All different things.
你觉得我该做点什么吗
You think there’s something that I should be doing?
没有
No.
如果我们注定只能选择做一件事
I don’t think the world would be this big or weird
这个世界就不会这么大 这么奇怪
if we were meant to choose just one thing.
只要人们做出这种选择
I think as soon as people start
他们就会执着于追求实用价值
doing that they become obsessed with functionality
而忽略了事物的美好
instead of is it beautiful?
没错 就是这样的
It’s true. That is what happens.
我还没准备好去工作
I’m not ready to be functional.
但你也不必非要当个废物
Of course that doesn’t mean you have to be dysfunctional.
亨利
Henry!
你是做什么的 先生
What is it you do, sir?
他是精神科医生
He’s a psychiatrist.
你是不是以为能这样镇住我
I guess you think that you can pin me like that.
-米尔 你最好去准备… -在吃早餐
– Mill, you better get ready… – Having my breakfast.
抱歉
Sorry.
别走
Don’t leave.
我可以稍后送你回家 摩西
I can drop you at home after this Moses.
不用 我不想让你…
Oh, no, I… I don’t want to put you out…
一点都不麻烦
No, no trouble.
等我把米拉送去学校后就能送你
I can do it after I’ve dropped Milla at school.
摩西 我不知道这是不是你的习惯
Hey, Moses, I don’t know if you make a habit of this or not
和比你小很多的女孩子做朋友
that is befriending girls that are significantly younger than yourself.
但米拉的情况非常脆弱
But Milla’s in a very vulnerable situation…
我去
Goddamn.
操
Fuck!
亨利 能抓住它的项圈吗
Henry, can you grab his collar?
-好 -抱歉 他喜欢追车
– Yeah. – Sorry. He’s a car-chaser.
没问题
No problem.
你能来我家爬凳子帮个忙吗
Hey, um, can you come and stand on a stool for me?
我家灯泡总是烧坏
All my lights keep blowing.
我现在都不敢站在凳子的方圆五米之内