可能声音稍微吵一点
Bit louder maybe.
我猜可能也不太精细
They’re probably a little bit less accurate, I imagine.
不不 我们水平很高的
No. No. We were competitive.
我妈训的比熊拿过三次州冠军
Mum’s a three time state award winner with her bichons.
你多大了 摩西
How old are you, Moses?
-我二十 -十六
– I’m twenty… – Sixteen.
-三 -二十
– …three. – Twenty.
我二十三
I’m twenty three.
这可有点吓到我了
I’m a bit freaked out by that.
但是 我们都很幸运
But, um, lucky for everyone
我在理发店等你时
I forgot I’d taken a Zoloft when I took two Xanax
忘记我已经吃了百忧解 结果又吃了两片赞安诺
while I was waiting for you at the hairdresser to show up
当时我以为你肯定是被绑♥架♥了
thinking you must’ve been abducted
不然你怎么会没出现呢
because why else would you not even come?
现在我们知道她没事了 是不是
We know that she’s okay now. Don’t we?
老天 吃两片蓝色的 是不是
God, two of those blues. Right?
你给我的那种
Those ones you gave me.
不过我现在感觉非常放松
Though I’m feeling very relaxed right now.
感觉就像我们 就像我中风了
Feels like we… I’m havin’ a stroke.
我没知觉了
I can’t feel this.
你看起来截然不同了
You look like a different person.
挺好
Good.
你对我女儿做了什么
What have you done with my daughter?
我杀了她
I killed her.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她头型很棒 适合这发型
She’s got a great shaped head for it.
我们当时很紧张 我是说我很紧张
We were nervous. I mean, well, I was.
我很紧张 因为她迟迟不出生
I was nervous, because she was very overdue
然后必须得用那个
and had to be, have those, um…
是什么来着
What’s that word?
叫什么来着
What do you call ’em?
那个词是什么来着
What’s… what’s that word?
那个 亨利 那个词是什么来着
The… Henry, what is the, what is that word?
-那个 -花瓶
– The… – Vase.
-花瓶 -产钳
– Vase? – Forceps.
必须给她引产 但他们用了产钳
She had to be induced but then they used the forceps.
因为她不想出来
And she started pulling them right up inside me
她就把产钳往我肚子里拖
because she did not wanna come out.
我感觉自己都被撕碎了
And I was ripped to shreds.
-但最终我们还是… -天啊
– But we got in here, and we… – Oh, my God!
安娜 安娜 我们出去散散步
Anna. Anna, let’s go for a walk around the block.
抱歉 米拉 我磕嗨了
Sorry, Milla. I am so high, right now.
你嘴里有血
You’ve got blood in your mouth.
-什么 -你的嘴在流血
– What? – Your mouth is bleeding.

Oh, fuck.
我有颗牙齿松动了
I’ve had this loose tooth.
但不是乳牙 只有米拉还有乳牙
Not a baby tooth though, only Milla has baby teeth.
我这个年龄照理不该有乳牙的
And it’s an aberration for someone as old as me.
是哪颗
Which one is it?
这颗 后面的
This one. At the back.
-指给我看 -那里
– Show me. – There.
你好 小家伙
Hi there, little guy!
-离她远点 -妈
– Get away from her! – Mum!
抱歉 摩西
Sorry, Moses.
别替我向他道歉
Don’t apologies to him for me.
-他为什么在这里 -他是我的客人
– Why is he even here? – He’s my guest!
不 不准抽烟
N… no. No smoking.
-不准在米拉面前抽烟 -抱歉
– Not in front of Milla! – I’m sorry.
-出去 你可以去外面抽 -妈 妈
– Outside! You can take it outside! – Mum! Mum…
妈 他 你不用 你不用去外面
Mum, he… You don’t, you don’t have to go outside.
你有没有那个…
Do you have that, um…

Oh, yeah.
有 这边
Yeah. Here.

Here.
谢谢你们的晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
-回头见 -去哪见
– I’ll see you round. – Where?
-再说 -你不用走的
– Around. – You don’t have to go.
亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry!
见鬼了
Fucking hell.
复发了 米拉开始化疗
音有点低 宝贝
It’s a bit flat sweetheart.
-还是有点低 -亨利
– It’s still a bit flat. – Henry!
你这个杂种
You fucking mongrel.
亨利
Henry!
她是谁
Who is she?
我们得搬家了
We’re gonna have to move.
亨利
Henry!
幸好基东今天上午有空给我们上课
We’re lucky Gidon can fit us in this morning.
或许他可以给你提点建议
Maybe he can give you some theory you can carry on with.
告诉安 我们还是想在三月参加考试
Tell Ann that we’re still aiming to do the exam in March.
米拉
Milla!
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
你觉得我怎么回事
What do you think’s wrong with me?
你不能这样摔东西
You can’t treat things like this.
那你呢 你昨天可真是恶心
What about you? You were disgusting yesterday!
米尔 那个男孩有毛病
Mill! That boy had problems!
我也有
So do I!
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
你好
Hello.
靠 靠 靠
Oh, shit! Shit, shit. Fuck. Fuck!
一点烟灰
Bit of ash.
你不该吸烟的 你知道的吧
You shouldn’t smoke, yo… you know that.
对 我得空出手来
Yeah. I need both hands.
不是 因为你怀孕了 所以…
No. Because, you know, you’re pregnant, so…
不 有人做过研究
No, they did a study about that,
其实只要别在怀孕前三个月吸卷烟
actually it’s totally fine as long as you don’t smoke
就完全没关系
tailor-mades in the first trimester.
-你说真的 -对
– Are you serious? – Yeah.
-我在网上看到的 -不 完全是胡扯
– I read it online. – No, that’s bullshit.
没有所谓的安全香烟
There’s no such thing as a safe cigarette.
不是胡扯 我在网上看到的
It’s not bullshit, I read it online.
谢了
Thanks.
回见
See you round.
亨利
Henry!
我的狗丢了
I’ve lost my dog.
或许是跑出去了
Probably just out,
到新的环境里转一转
you know checking out his new neighborhood.
希望没有困在谁家车的保险杠下
Yeah. Hopefully not stuck to someone’s bumper.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
-我叫托比 -我叫亨利
– I’m Toby. – And I’m Henry.
我就叫这个名字 亨利
I… that’s my name, Henry.
-不是吧 -是的 亨利·詹姆斯·芬莱
– No, you’re not. – Yeah. Henry James Finlay.
但亨利是狗的名字
But Henry’s a dog’s name.
你为什么不早说
Why didn’t you say something?
-再见 托比 -再见 亨利
– Bye, Toby. – Bye, Henry.
基东的音乐学校
去死吧
Go to hell.
真的 我从未听过这种…
Truly, I never hear anything like, huh.
你的手毁了碰到的一切东西
Everything you touch you destroy.
来吧
Here we go.
谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you?
我男友
My boyfriend.
你现在都有男友了
You have boyfriend now?
什么样的男友让你起了疥癣
What kind of boyfriend give you mange?
这个嘛
Well…
他其实是一条野狗
he’s actually a wild dog.
你现在这副新模样 需要…
You know, with this new look, you need something…
你需要…
you need something like…
这样的音乐
something like this.
听听看 对
Try, try, try. Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!