乳牙
本车站及车厢内禁止吸烟
Smoking is not allowed at this station, or on the train.
如今大家都穿抹胸裙去参加舞会
Like everyone’s wearing strapless to the formal now
所以
so…
对 挺好的 因为这个比较
Yeah, that’s good, ’cause it’s a bit, like
怎么说呢 适合你
I don’t know, that would suit you.
我估计我得和马丁夫人聊聊
I reckon I’m going to say something to Mrs. Martin.
说真的 她的音阶不准
Seriously, she need to get her scales right
她得把…
and everything, like…
不 你不能说
No! You can’t!
米拉在四号♥站台初遇摩西
混♥蛋♥
Dickhead!
米拉
Milla!
-请远离正在关闭的车门 -米拉
– Doors closing, stand clear. – Milla!
见鬼
Damn!
你的头发…
Your hair’s like, uh…
怎么
What?
你的头发就像手镯一样
Your hair’s like bangles or something.
手镯
Bangles?
在阳光下面 就像手镯一样
Like with the light, it’s like bangles, it’s…
见鬼
Damn.
你的发型也不错
Yours is nice too.
嗯 但是看看这个
Yeah, but look at this.
看看 看
Look at that, see.
我剪到自己了 看到了吗
I cut myself. See?
我得反手才能剪到那里的头发
I had to get on like a weird angle to get to that bit.
-然后我 -我能摸摸吗
– And then I… – Can I feel?

Yeah.
-摸起来像蛇皮 -对
– Feels like snakeskin. – Yeah.
见鬼 流血了
Oh, shit, there’s blood…
-真是太蠢了 -没事
– It’s so stupid. – It’s okay.
我去那边等
I’m just gonna wait over there.
见鬼 血流到你…
Shit, it’s gone on your…
-不用 没事的 -真的 流到你衬衫上了 给
– Oh no, it’s fine. – Seriously. It’s gone on your shirt. Here.
-我总是流鼻血 -你先躺一下
– Happens all the time. – Just lay down for a minute.
我来
I got you.
四号♥站台的乘客们 下一班列车
Passengers on platform four, the next train…
你就看一下天
You just find a little bit of sky.
抱歉 你能把它拿开吗
Sorry, could you just take it off my face.
有味道
It smells.
-我头发上有血吗 -没
– Is there blood in my hair? – Nah.
-流了好多血 -起来
– Oh, there is a lot of blood. – Get up.
我有个不情之请
Hey, um, I hate to ask you this
我刚刚被赶出家门了
um, I’ve just been kicked out of my house and…
-被房♥东吗 -对 被房♥东
– Evicted? – Yeah, evicted.
我正努力凑钱
And, uh, I just, I’m sort of trying
好找个地方过夜
to put some money together to get a bed in a shelter for the night…
你为什么被房♥东赶出来了
Why did you get evicted?
因为我拖欠房♥租 我不想跟你开口
Just because I got behind in my rent. I hate to ask you.
你看起来像个好人
You just seem like a really nice person.
要多少
How much?
你能给多少都行
Uh, just whatever you can manage.
不用因为我救了你的命
It doesn’t have to be much.
就非要给我一大笔钱
Just ’cause I saved your life or whatever.
我只有五十
I’ve only got 50.
五十 太多了
Fifty! That’s too much!
-我不能 -我可以少给点
– I can’t… – I can split it.
不不不 五十就行
No, no, no. Fifty’s okay.
你不上车吗
Hey, you want to take this one?
要是我给你五十的话 你得替我做件事
If I give you 50, you have to do something for me.
你知道她在等候室演奏轻音乐吗
You know she’s playing easy listening in the reception?
难怪你的病人都那么紧张
No wonder your patients are so tense.
-我的时间到了吗 -没有
– Is my time up? – Not quite.
我让你感觉厌烦了
I’m just boring you.
-四点一刻了 -行 好
– It’s quarter past. – Yeah, alright.
安娜周二找亨利看病
-不是吧 -下个病人什么时候来
– Really? – When’s your next client?
四点半 但她喜欢提前到
4:30. It’s just she tends to be early.
我们直接做吧 你说呢
Oh, let’s just do it. Don’t you think?
下周二我们肯定完全没心思做这个了
It’s the last thing we’re going to feel like doing next Tuesday.
趁我还记得
While I remember…
吃饭时吃一片这个
Take one of these with food.
这和蓝瓶子里的药是一样的
These are the same things that are in the blue bottle, yeah?
另外亲爱的 早上再吃一片氯羟安定
And, darling, start taking an Ativan in the morning as well.
就吃几周 好吗
Just for the next few weeks, alright?
我喜欢这胸罩
I love this bra.
沙发还是桌子
Couch or desk? Hm?
她看起来像个小孩子
She looks like a little kid here.
你知道那是五年前吗
Do you know that was five years ago.
我不记得拍了这张
I don’t remember this being taken.
她看起来好生气
She looks so pissed off.
-她看着没生气 -有
– She does not look pissed off. – She does.
不 她没生气 那是阳光在她脸上的投影
That is, no, she does not. It’s the sun across her face.
这实际上是一张国家地理杂♥志♥级别的照片
That is practically a National Geographic standard photograph.
你那个三明治要怎么办
How are you doing with that sandwich?
我好多病人都说
Many of my patients have said
这看起来像是专业摄影师拍摄的
that it looks like a professional photographer.
嗯 但他们都是疯子 亨利
Yeah, but they are crazy, Henry.
她会没事的
She’s gonna be okay.
-你能挪挪腿吗 -行
– Can you just move your leg. – Yeah.
-疼吗 -不疼 宝贝
– Does that hurt? – No, babe.
我得接电♥话♥
I’ve got to answer that.
我必须接电♥话♥
I have to answer that.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你能帮我把她
Uh, can you just get her last
最新的核磁共振结果拿来吗
MRI scan ready for me please?
不 最近又做了一次
No, there’s a more recent one.
最近又做了一次
There’s a more recent one than that.
就是那个
But that’s… that’s the one.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你现在要去接她吗 -对 晚上见
– You gonna pick her up now? – Yeah. I’ll see you tonight.
操 我爱你
Oh, fuck. I love you

Fuck!
-我们得走了 -为什么
– We’ve got to go. – Why?
等等
Wait!
我的小提琴 我的小提琴
My violin! My violin.
邓肯·亚伯拉罕个头挺大的 但是他不够投入
Duncan Abrahams is big but he doesn’t throw himself in.
我知道 你好 你好
Oh, I know. Hello! Hello!
我知道 抱歉我把你们丢下了
Oh, I know, I’m sorry we left you…
他的臂展长 但他几乎…
He’s got reach, but he can hardly…
过来 扎克
Come here, Zach.

Mum.
扎克
Hey, Zachy.
有人非法闯入
Uh, I’d like to report a break-in.
去你的 妈
Fuck you, mum!
米拉把摩西带回家见她父母
你脸上
You’ve got…
有一些发屑
little trimmings on your face.
真漂亮
They’re like, so pretty.
-像碎金 -喝你的水 妈
– Like little gold… – Just have your water, mum.
这发型叫什么
What’s it called?
是新的潮流吗
Is this a… style?
我本来想弄成鼠尾辫
I was going for rat’s tails.
摩西 你是理发师 对吗
You’re a hairdresser, are you, Moses?
我妈是训比熊的
Mum trains Bichons.
你就是这么和老鼠熟悉起来的 是吗
And that’s how you know about rats, is it?
我就是这么拿到剃毛刀的
That’s why I’ve got access to clippers.
是给贵宾犬剃毛用的 不过我也用它给自己剪发
They’re poodle clippers, but I use them on me as well.
你用贵宾犬剃毛刀
I mean, you get a result you’re happy with
剃出了满意造型吗
using poodle clippers?
跟普通剃刀差不多 妈
They’re just like regular clippers, mum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!