利用维他劂录音系统摄制
本片是电影史上第一部有声电影
杰克吗 我是曼尼 电影业要变天了
Jack? It’s Manny. Everything’s about to change.
请保持安静
小内 你怎么样
Nell, how you feeling?
我准备好了
I’m ready.
好啊 你要来试一条吗 好
Yeah, you gonna try a take? Yeah.
好的 我们要先预卷一下要你进场时候我会提示
Okay, so we’re gonna pre-roll first. I’ll cue your entrance.
第一处的时候你要说台词 你好 大学生活
First mark is where you say the line, “Hello, college,”
然后去电♥话♥那 说剩下的词
and then you head to the phone, do the rest of the dialogue.
听起来不难 -我觉得会很简单的
Sounds easy. – I think it will be.
劳埃德 对声音方面有什么指导建议吗
Lloyd, any direction on voice?
没有 露丝 我们这都挺好的 -好的 很好
Uh, no, we’re good up here, Ruth. – Okay, great.
马克 给她补补妆好吗 马克
Uh, Mark, can we fix her makeup? Mark.
没开空调吗 -那玩意太吵了
No air conditioning? – It’s too loud.
好啊
Okay.
自然点 没问题的
Just be natural. You’ll be fine.
好了 大家就位
All right, places, everyone!
舞台2号♥门
请保持安静
嘿 等等 这什么情况
Uh, hey, whoa, what is that?
哈利 你那是什么鞋啊
Harry, what kind of shoes are those?
呃 -要穿橡胶底鞋啊
Uh… – Come on, guys, rubber soles!
大家听好了 一个小提醒
Okay, everyone, a reminder.
从现在起 只允许穿橡胶底鞋
Rubber soles only from now on!
好
Okay.
摄影机准备 录音准备
And camera! And sound!
我是格莱姆斯31号♥宿舍的乔安妮 我
“It’s Joanne from 31 Grimes Hall. I just–”
操 格雷斯31号♥宿舍 格雷斯31号♥宿舍 格雷斯31号♥宿舍
Fuck! “31 Grays Hall.” Grays Hall, Grays Hall.
你好 我是格雷斯31号♥宿舍的乔安妮
“Hiya, this is Joanne from 31 Grays Hall.
我打来是想看看电♥话♥好不好使
I just wanted to see if the phone worked.”
就想看看好不好使 你是哪位
“Just wanted to see if the phone worked. Who is this?”
17场1次 -打板
Scene 17, take one. – Mark.
加油加油加油 可以的
Come on. Come on, come on. You know it.
开拍
And action!
你好 大学生活
Hello, college!
老天 操 停
Jesus, fuck! Cut!
怎么了 -她的声音把阀门弄炸了
What happened? – She blew the valves.
给我一分钟 -行吧 快点
I just need a minute. – All right, well, hurry.
给我一点时间 -老天 这里太热了
Give me one sec. – Christ, it’s hot in there.
好 现在能继续吗
Okay, are we still in places?
好
Okay.
好的 都准备好了 拉罗伊小姐呢 好
Okay, all set here. Miss LaRoy? Yeah.
如果你能稍微小点声念你的词 那就帮大忙了
What would really help us would be if you said the line a little more quietly.
好的 -好的 所有人 准备
Okay. – All right, places, everyone!
摄影机准备
And camera!
录音准备
And sound!
把门关上
Close that!
你不知道红灯什么意思吗
Don’t you know what a red light means?
17场2次
Scene 17, take two.
打板
Mark.
开拍
Action.
卡 小内 你错过了你的标记点
Cut. Missed your mark, Nell.
哦 -这…
Oh. – It’s…
是啊 我 呃
Yeah, I, uh…
我说不好 我感觉 那次更轻盈一点
I don’t know, I felt, like, a little lighter on my feet that time.
我感觉我应该再往里走一点 是 但是这个麦克风…
I feel I should come further into the room. Right, but the microphone is…
呃
Um–
行吧 嘿 劳埃德
All right. Hey, Lloyd? Yeah.
我们能不能把麦克风往里放一放
Can we just move the mic a little deeper in the room?
为什么
Why?
因为内莉那次感觉脚步更轻盈一些
Because Nellie felt lighter on her feet that time.
我就是觉得可以再往里走走
I was just saying I think I should come further into the room.
哦 好啊 好 如果你有半小时闲工夫的话
Oh, okay. Yeah, sure, I mean, if you have half an hour to spare.
半小时 -呃 我不能只挪麦克风啊
Half an hour? – Well, I can’t just move the mic.
所有的线都得重铺
I have to redo all the wires.
椽子也得重放 然后重新找位置
We’ll have to reset the rafters, then find the new position.
然后整间屋子都要做调整 -好好好
Then I’m gonna have to recalibrate the whole room. – Okay, okay. Okay.
小内 我们为什么不…能不能
Nell, why don’t we just– Is it okay–
就按标记来一次 行吗 你可以的
Let’s just try one on the mark, okay? You can do it.
摄影机准备 录音准备
And camera! And sound!
17场3次 -打板
Scene 17, take three. – Mark.
开拍
Action.
你好啊 大学生活 -卡 声音不行
Well, hello, college. – Cut! No good for sound.
真是操了 劳埃德 你能不能让我们完成一条啊
Well, fucking hell, Lloyd. Could you just let us get through one take?
没法用 拍完一条有什么意义 -是你让我小点声的
Why would I do that if you won’t be able to use it? – You told me to do it quiet.
所以我就小点声了 -小点声 不是口齿不清 你不能嘟嘟囔囔啊
That’s why I did it quiet. – Quiet, not inarticulate. You can’t mumble.
这都是些什么破事
This is bullshit.
我们是要再来一条吗还是怎么 我没法呼吸了 -还要再来一条
Are we going again or what? I can’t breathe in here! – We’re going again!
摄影机录音准备
And camera and sound!
17场4次 -打板
Scene 17, take four. – Mark.
开拍
Action.
你好啊 大学生活
Well, hello, college!
操♥他♥妈♥的 -谁把门打开了
Motherfucker! – Who opened the door?
听好了大家 听我说
All right, everybody, eyes on me!
再有哪个死基佬无视这个红灯…
Any other faggots who ignore that red light…
你的音调来回变得太快了
You’re alternating the pitch of your voice too much.
好吗 你能不能… -劳埃德 你能不能滚开
Okay, can you just– – Lloyd, Lloyd, fuck off.
滚开 我他妈是听导演指挥 不是听你这个搞录音的指挥
Fuck off. I listen to my fucking director, not the fucking sound guy!
谁他妈的…
Who the fu–
瓦拉赫先生 您能来真是太好了 快进来吧
Mr. Wallach, so happy you’re joining us. Come on.
试试让声音更平稳单调一些吧
Maybe try staying more monotone.
好的
Okay.
摄影机 录音准备 -好 就这样
And camera and sound! – Yeah, okay.
17场5次
Scene 17, take five.
打板 -开拍
Mark. – Action.
你好啊 大学生活
Well, hello, college.
嗨 我是乔安 妮来自格雷… -卡
Hiya, this is Joanne from Gray– – Cut!
操♥他♥妈♥的 到底他妈什么逼情况
Motherfucking shit! Cocksucking– What the fuck?
现在他妈的又怎么了
What the fuck happened now?
我听到一个很尖锐的声音 -没错 那就是她的声音
I’m hearing a high-pitched noise. – Yeah, it’s her voice.
你听到了吗 -他妈的
Do you hear that? – For fuck’s sake.
你听到那个尖锐声了没
Do you hear? That squeak?
这里有人戴着手表吗
Is anybody wearing a watch?
没有
No. No.
我跟你说 我真的没法在里面再待下去了
I’m telling you, I can’t stay in there that long.
这他妈就是个蒸笼 -比尔 我懂
It’s a fucking hotbox! – I get it, Bill.
在场没一个人是舒服的 -安静
Nobody is comfortable in here. – Quiet!
那他妈到底是什么声音
What is that fucking sound?
我们可得加快进度了 -抱歉 瓦拉赫先生
We gotta move this along. – I’m so sorry, Mr. Wallach.
我向您保证 我们肯定能搞定
We’ll get this under control, I promise you.
嗨 我是乔安妮 来自格莱姆斯31号♥宿舍
“Hiya, this is Joanne from 31 Grimes Hall.”
操 是格雷斯宿舍 我打过来是想看看…您是哪位
Fuck! Grays Hall. “I just wanted to see– Who is this?”
公爵 公爵在吗
Hey, Count? Count?
我要一颗红的 -好 好
I need a red one. – Yeah, yeah.
是伯爵 你应该叫我伯爵
“The” Count. It’s just The Count.
下次记得叫伯爵
Just next time say, “The Count.”
现在可他妈不是计较什么公爵伯爵的时候
Now’s not really “The” fucking time.
找到了 是露丝脚踝里的钢钉
Found it! It’s a pin in Ruth’s ankle.
你以前做过手术吗
Did you have surgery?
麻烦你让右腿保持绝对静止
If you can just keep your right leg absolutely still.
摄影机与音响准备
And camera and sound!
17场6次 -到标记点
Scene 17, take six. – Mark.
开拍
Action.
你好啊 大学生活
Well, hello, college.
谁打喷嚏了 谁他妈的打喷嚏了
Who sneezed? Who the fuck sneezed?
你这傻♥逼♥犹太鬼子 我看到你了
Kike-nosed, Hymie-hole piece of mongoloid shit! I see you.
我看到你了 你这自私的王八蛋
Oh, I see you right there, you little Shylock dickface.
你再擦你的鼻子 再擦你那鹰钩鼻 你这犹太鬼子
Wipe your nose again! Wipe your little hook nose, you menorah motherfucker!
现在还有谁要打喷嚏的
Now, does anyone else here need to sneeze? Huh?
这里还他妈有谁想彻底把这场戏搞砸的
Does anyone else here need to fuck this scene in the ass?
摄影机录音准备
Camera! And sound!
17场7次 -打板