开始
Action!
哦 我的天啊 着火了
Oh, my God, it’s a fire!
所有人 赶紧跑 跑啊
Everyone, run! Run!
摄影机别停 继续拍 继续拍
Don’t stop the camera! Keep rolling! Keep rolling!
一滴眼泪
Single tear!
大炮 大炮
Cannon! Cannon!
继续哭
More crying!
现在尴尬地笑
Now laugh in embarrassment.
现在看向摩尔小姐
Now look at Miss Moore.
你在试图掩饰羞耻感
You’re trying to hide the shame.
稳住 -什么玩意儿
Hold steady. – What the–
你在假装坚强
You’re trying to be strong.
你在试图遮掩痛苦
You’re trying to bury the pain.
但你没法憋住那最后一滴眼泪
But you can’t hold back that one final tear!
好 卡 -卡
And cut. – Cut.
我们拍下来了
We got it.
那他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
摄影机男孩 摄影机男孩 你拯救了我的电影
Camera boy! The camera boy! You saved my movie!
我爱你 我爱你 太棒了 -你看见了吗
I love you! I love you! Yes! – Did you see that?
你看见那只蝴蝶了吗
Did you see the butterfly?
刚刚那有只蝴蝶
That was a butterfly.
谁负责给这部电影加插卡字幕
Who’s writing the titles on this?
我必须得问你一件事 -什么 我表现得如何
I gotta ask you something. – Yeah? Was it okay?
简直不可思议 我得… 你怎么做到的
It was incredible! I just– How do you do it?
轻而易举就能一遍又一遍地流泪
Just tear up over and over like it’s nothing?
想想家就好了
I just think of home.
所以 小杰克 你觉得拍得怎么样
So, Jacky boy, how do you think it turned out?
啊 人们想看接吻 我们就拍接吻
Ah, people want the kiss, we give them the kiss.
但是 女士 我忍♥不住想
But, madame, I can’t help but wonder,
我们难道没有更崇高的使命吗
don’t we have a higher calling?
我们拍了很多不错的东西
We got a lot of great stuff.
能够发现内莉·拉罗伊这样的新演员 我们很激动
We’re really excited about our new discovery, Nellie LaRoy.
她今晚在这吗 你能把她指出来吗
Is she here tonight? Can you point her out to me? Uh…
能 她就是在和冰雕做♥爱♥的那位
Yeah, she’s the one having sex with the ice sculpture.
我们都很喜欢她
We’re all very fond of her.
这里还需要一点感染力 这段片尾剪掉两帧 前面剪掉三帧
It needs more punch. Take two frames off the tail and three more off the head.
曼纽尔 -什么事
Manuel. – Yes?
我看见奥尔加·普蒂在用匈牙利语独自唱歌♥
I saw Olga Putti sing to herself in Hungarian,
我觉得我坠入爱河了
and I think I’m in love.
这周每天早上都送两打玫瑰到她的化妆间
Send two dozen roses to her dressing room every morning this week.
你知道她不会说英语的吧 -爱不需要语言
You know she doesn’t speak English? – Neither does love.
咱们在这加个字幕
Let’s do a title here.
我参加过两场时装展
“I’ve been in fashion shows too.
他们在巴黎选我为 穿得最少的女人
They voted me the ‘Least Dressed Woman’ in Paris.”
画面上有男人问她问题的时候
And when it looks like the guy asks her something,
让那个男人问她名字然后让她回答
have him ask her name and have her reply,
没有名字 就叫我野孩子好了
“No names. Just call me the wild child.”
你觉得她会喜欢女人吗
Do you think she swings both ways?
就叫我野孩子好了
嗨 爹地 我吸了点可♥卡♥因♥
拍打我
你不在名单上 -好了 你听我说 我的名字是内莉·拉罗伊
You’re not on the list. – Okay, listen to me. My name is Nellie LaRoy.
还是不在名单上 -女士 电影里有我啊
Still not on the list. – Lady, I’m in the movie.
他们很明显是把你那段剪掉了 宝贝 这是蛇皮吗
They clearly cut you, baby. Is that snakeskin?
哦 我的天啊 内莉·拉罗伊 可以给我签个名吗
Oh, my God! Nellie LaRoy! Can I have an autograph?
我曾经和一条响尾蛇打过一架
I once fought a rattlesnake,
而仅仅是接触响尾蛇都是犯法的 -太棒了 太美了
and it’s against the law to even deal with a rattlesnake. – Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
现在有这些法条都是因为我和响尾蛇打了一架还活下来了
There are laws now because I fought the rattlesnake and lived.
好吧 你可以进去
Okay. You can go in.
哇 谢谢你
Why, thank you.
我出生不好 但我也努力养活了自己
他们在巴黎选我为 穿得最少的女人
就叫我野孩子好了
自然 我一直都知道我女儿有这个天赋
Naturally, I always knew my daughter had it in her.
她和我 我们会一起做很多伟大的事业
We’re gonna do great things together, she and I.
顺便一提 我的名字是罗伯特·罗伊
By the way, the name is Robert Roy.
她自己在姓前面加上了”拉”
She added the “La.”
现在是杰克·康拉德的庆祝时间
It’s celebration time for Jack Conrad.
史诗般的电影《鲜血与黄金》奠定了杰克
The epic Blood & Gold has confirmed Jack
世界最高票房♥演员的地位
as the highest-grossing leading man in the world.
而且他即将结婚
And now he’s got his nuptials to toast,
这次是和匈牙利悍妇 奥尔加·普蒂
this time with the Hungarian vixen, Olga Putti.
一个不幸的女孩今日未能听得这些喜讯
One unlucky girl who did not attend the festivities:
一名堪萨斯州的青少年
a Kansas teenager who, overcome by the combined effect
受到瓦伦蒂诺之死和康拉德的第五次订婚的双重打击
of Valentino’s death and Conrad’s fifth betrothal,
在家割腕自杀了
slit her wrists at home.
我永远爱你 杰克·康拉德
多么令人惋惜
How sad.
与此同时 银幕新宠儿 内莉·拉罗伊
Meanwhile, that new favorite, Nellie LaRoy,
让其他有着加利福尼亚之梦的女孩非常嫉妒
is making other girls with California dreams Roy-ally jealous!
电影视域公♥司♥将这位来自新泽西的小鞭炮
Kinoscope’s reteaming the firecracker from Jersey
与康斯坦茨·摩尔重新组队
with Constance Moore.
大家都知道这意味着什么
And you know what that means:
更多康斯坦茨和内莉的有趣化学反应
“Moore” delightful chemistry with Constance and Nellie!
这个该死的婊♥子♥在我面前抢走我的凤光
This goddamn bitch is stealing the scene right from under me!
她每拍一次 都会变换场面调度
She’s changing the blocking with every take.
她用冰冻自己的乳♥头♥ 这样她的裙子上就会有激凸
She’s icing her nipples so they perk up through her dress.
操♥你♥妈♥ 我才没冰我的乳♥头♥ 我本来就长这样
Fuck you. I ain’t icing my nipples. This is natural.
你在这发火只是因为你看起来就他妈像块土豆饼
You’re just sore because yours look like fucking latkes.
她还把这个东酉放在我化妆间
And she placed this in my dressing room.
我都不知道那是什么 -哦
I don’t even know what that is. – Oh!
大家 咱们就再拍一场 好吗 我觉得她没有冒犯你的意思
Guys, let’s just try a take, okay? I don’t think she meant anything by it.
让我们各就各位 -我得来一杯 -婊♥子♥
Let’s go back to our ones. I need a drink. – Whore!
内莉 快就位 大家 各就各位
Nellie, back to your one. Guys, back to your one.
我迟早要你好看
I’ll give you something to cry about!
好了 我们继续
All right, we’re going again!
开拍
Action!

Whoo!
停下 她又改变场面调度了
Stop! She’s changed the blocking again!
行吧 来个特写 -不 别特写
Fine. Grab a close-up. – No! No close-up.
得和你的镜头匹配剪辑啊 -我才是主角 给我特写
To match-cut with yours. – I’m the star! I get the close-up.
这是我的钱 我的公♥司♥给你开支票 我说了算
This is my money. My company’s writing the checks. I decide!
好吧 给康斯坦茨特写
Fine. Close-up on Constance.
给康斯坦茨特写!
Close-up on Constance!
你好 鲁宾医生
Hi, Dr. Lubin.
我想做我们之前谈过的那个手术
I think I want to get that operation we discussed.
今晚做
Tonight.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这得多长时间才能痊愈
How long will that take to heal?
康斯坦茨·摩尔电影公♥司♥倒闭
倒闭原因是摩尔难以调整演员档期 亏损了所有开销
康妮·摩尔制片公♥司♥倒闭
康妮·摩尔制片公♥司♥倒闭
内莉·拉罗伊电影公♥司♥开始拍摄电影
你说 咱们现在给我拍特写怎么样
What do you say we come in for my close-up now?
她也许普通叉粗俗
“Common and uncouth though she may be,
但我们却能在她身上看见
there’s something about her that speaks to us in a language
同生命本身一样重要且令人振奋的气质
as vital and as bracing as life itself.”
好吧 都听到了 给内莉特写
All right, you heard her. Close-up on Nellie.
我从未见过这般口味奇差又极具魔力的漩涡效应
“Never have I seen such a maelstrom of bad taste and sheer magic.
您谦卑的仆人见证了这一切
Your humble servant bears witness.
就好像她杀了我们的祖母
She has killed our grandmothers,
我们却对她万分感激
and we thank her for it!”
内莉·拉罗伊 – 野孩子
埃莉诺·圣约翰 撰文
多少钱
How much?
杰克
Jack!
我是比利 还记得我吗
It’s Billy. Remember?
当然 嗨
Yeah. Hi.
你该到华纳摄影棚来逛逛
You should come by the Warners lot.
好久没在那见过你了
Haven’t seen you there in a while.
是啊
Yeah.
乔生的有声电影真的不错
Jolson’s sound picture’s real good.
有声电影
Sound picture?

Yeah.
像《唐璜》那样
Like Don Juan?
不 不 不 不 有歌♥声
No, no, no, no. Singing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!