哪怕就说一句 -好吧 好吧
One more. – Okay. Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥快滚出去
Get the fuck out!
你♥他♥妈♥快给我从车里滚出去 滚 -别啊 嘿
Get the fuck out of the car! Go! – Ah! Hey!
快滚 滚出去
Get out! Go!
我要跟你离婚
I want a divorce.
早上 好戴尔 -晚上好 康拉德先生
Morning, Dale. – Evening, Mr. Conrad.
晚上好
Evening.
杰克 杰克 -天呐 杰克·康拉德来了
Jack! Jack! – Oh, my God! J.C.!
娜塔莉 -真是太久不见了
Natalie! – It’s been forever!
对啊 -华♥莱♥士♥·里德去世后 我一直这么说
Yeah. – I’ve been saying it since Wally Reid.
现在谁还需要好莱坞贵族啊 -女士
Who needs royalty anymore? – Madame.
亲爱的杰克小子 我们得谈谈 我有新鲜事想同你分享
Dearest Jacky boy, we need to talk! I have a good story for you.
我在背后纹了你的脸 -天呐 瞧瞧这
I have your face tattooed on my back. – Well, look at that.
杰克 老天啊 我已经联♥系♥你一整周了
Jack, for fuck’s sake, I’ve been trying you all week.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能想着给我回电♥话♥
Will you just fucking call me back?
快过来 你个富得流油的混♥蛋♥
Come here, you moola-minting money machine motherfucker!
杰克 可以拿一个吗 -嘿 查理 你夫人还好吗
Jack, is it okay to grab one? – Hey, Charlie. How’s the missus?
她离开我了 -嘿 我夫人也是 祝贺你
I think she left me. – Hey, me too! Congrats!
你3月17日有空参加首映活动吗?
Are you okay with March 17th for the premiere?
不行 安排到18号♥ 周四总是最好的选择
No, 18th. Thursdays are always classier.
送查理一瓶波旁威士忌 控制好他的情绪
Hey, send Charlie a bottle of bourbon and get ahold of his negative
记着别让我的出场显得太高调 -好的 康拉德先生
and make sure I don’t look too shiny. – Yes, Mr. Conrad.
今晚康拉德夫人没来
No Mrs. Conrad tonight?

Mmm.
没来
Mm-mmm.
没来
Mm-mmm.

Oh.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
看来我们遇到点问题
I think we have a problem.
是吗 -对
We do? – Yep.
这桌上只有一瓶酒 但我们需要八瓶
This table only has one bottle, and we’re gonna need eight.
我还需要两杯金利克
We’re also gonna need two gin rickeys,
一杯白兰地橙花 三杯法式75鸡尾酒
an orange blossom with brandy, three French 75s.
你会调亡者复生吗
Can you do a Corpse Reviver?
里面有金酒 柠檬 橙皮甜酒 利莱开胃酒 最后再冲入苦艾酒
Gin, lemon, triple sec and Kina Lillet with a dash of absinthe.
两杯这个 -两杯这个
Two of those. – Two of those.
好 两杯金利克 还有三杯法式…
Okay. Two gin rickeys, uh, three French–
你不用这么做 懂吗 你不用这样来吸引我的注意力
You didn’t have to do that, you know, to get my attention.
我非常抱歉 康拉德先生
I am so sorry, Mr. Conrad.
我想… -你叫什么名字
I want– – What’s your name?
我叫珍 我只想让你注意到我
Jen. I just wanted you to look my way.
珍 我总会注意你的
Jen, I’d always look your way.
先生 乔治不愿意下车
Sir, George won’t come out of the car.
他非要我找个最近的悬崖开下去
He’s insisting I drive him off the nearest cliff.
好吧
Right.
我马上回来
Be right back.
她拒绝你了 对吗
She said no, huh?
我们一起经历了那么多
After all we’ve been through.
好吧 老实说 乔治 你一周前才认识她
Well, to be fair, George, you did just meet her a week ago.
我们之间有特殊的羁绊 该死的
What we had was special, goddamn it.
我明白 兄弟 但你不能就为此自杀
I know, buddy, but you’re not gonna kill yourself over it.
别想着求婚了 跟我进去吧
Save the ring and come on inside.
里面有个女孩还找你呢
There’s a girl asking after ya.
真的吗
Yeah?
没错
That’s right.
这就对了 兄弟
There you go, buddy.
哪个女孩 -一位女神
Who’s the girl? – A goddess.
我不想去巴黎
No Paris for me.
我不用 -什么
I’m good. – What?
你没吸过可♥卡♥因♥吗
You’ve never done cocaine?
我当然吸过可♥卡♥因♥
Of course I’ve done cocaine.
那给你 -我经常吸可♥卡♥因♥ 我只是…
Well? – I do cocaine all the time. I just, uh…
别只让我一人享受
Don’t make me do it alone.
好吧 我吸一点 无所谓
Okay, I’ll do a little. Whatever.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我不知道 也许可以去尼亚加拉瀑布
I don’t know, maybe Niagara Falls.
你知道吗”罗伊”在法语里是”国王”的意思
You know, “Roy,” actually, in French, means “king.”
我又在那前面加了一个”La” 这样直译过来就是”内莉国王”
And I added the “La,” so it’s “Nellie the King.”
我自己编的名字
I made that up.
你呢 你想去哪里 -你说什么
What about you? Where would you go? – Sorry?
要是世界上所有地方都任你挑选 你想去哪
If you could go anywhere in the whole world, where would you go?
啊 随便选
Uh, anywhere.
我不知道 嗯…
I don’t know. Um…
我一直想去电影片场
I always wanted to go on a movie set.
是吗 -对 电影片场
Yeah? – Yeah. A movie set.
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
原因 -对 告诉我你为什么想去
Why? – Yeah, tell me why.
好吧 嗯…
All right, um…
我也不知道 -我也想去电影片场
I don’t know why. – I wanna go on a movie set too.
能有什么原因 我就想亲身参与更有意义的事情
Why? I just want to be part of something bigger, I guess.
比什么更有意义
Bigger than what?
比现在这样更有意义
Bigger than this.
比我的生命都更有意义 比铲大象粪便更有意义的事
Bigger than my life. Bigger than scooping elephant shit.
更大 更好 更重要的事
Bigger. Better. Important.
更重要的事 我想参与更重要的事
Something important. To be part of something important.
我想参与那些有意义 能够在世上流传下去的事情
Something that lasts, that means something.
我喜欢这个回答
I love that answer.
我想拍电影 -我也想去电影片场
Making movies. – I want to go on a movie set too.
至少我希望我能去片场 在那里工作 在那里学习 我也不清楚
Or at least I want to be there, work there, learn there. I don’t know.
我只是很爱看电影 知道吗
I just love watching movies, you know?
我也很爱看电影 -你坐在那里
I love watching movies too. – You sit there.
看着放映的电影 -然后逃离现实
And you’re watching the movie and– – And you escape.
你不必继续过这个糟糕透顶的生活
You don’t have to be in your own shitty fucking life.
没错 没错 -你可以体验电影角色的生活
Exactly! Exactly! – You can be in their life.
也可以想去哪就去哪
Or wherever! Or wherever!
你可以在他妈的西大荒 也他妈可以在太空中
You can be in the fucking Wild West! You can be in fucking space!
你可以是混黑道的
You can be like a gangster.
人们在电影中起舞 也在电影中死亡
And people dance in movies and people die in movies.
但其实他们并没有真的死去 太他妈神奇了
And they’re not really dead. It’s fucking amazing.
他们真的没有死 就比如说 杀了我
They’re not really dead. Like literally, kill me.

Pow!
但其实什么事都没有 而且与此同时
And nothing happened, for real, but at the same time,
这又是比生命本身更重要的事
it’s something even more important than life.
你能感觉到 就像… 我也说不好 电影有时候很伤感
You can feel it. Like– I don’t know. Movies are sad sometimes.
电影也有时候很欢乐 -电影总能触动人心
Movies are fucking happy. – They make you feel something.
总有一天 你和我 咱们都能去电影片场
One day, you and me, we’re gonna be on a movie set.
我们能一起吃午餐 -对 当然
We can have lunch together. – Yeah, for sure.
我现在还不知道该怎么做 -只有你和我
I don’t know what I’m going to do yet. – It’ll be just you and me.
没错 你和 我对
Yeah, you and me. Yeah.
知道吗 你长得挺好看
You know, you’re not bad-looking.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在有请 初日的…
And now, the Rose Petal…
玫瑰花瓣…
…of the Rising Sun–
朱菲女士
Miss Lady Fay Zhu!

Shh.
朱女士 朱女士 最近怎么样?
Lady Fay, Lady Fay, come stai?
好吧 没有拿到那个角色 但我在为电影写插卡字幕
Fine. Didn’t get the part, but writing the titles on it.
我还在拍另外一部古装片 我老婆又要和我闹离婚
I’m stuck doing another costume picture, and my wife’s divorcing me.
想要交换吗
Want to trade?

No. Eh…
那个女人很了不起 你知道吗
That woman is something, you know?
她对我完全坦诚
She was completely honest with me.
你的老婆
Your wife?
天 不 我的
God, no. My–

Jen. The, uh…
听着 我需要你的帮助
Ah. Listen, I need a favor.
你知道我的老朋友乔治吗 在那里
You know my old friend George over there?
我想 你能不能去跟他说说话
I wonder if you’d go talk to him.
告诉他 你一直在问他过得怎样
Tell him you were asking after him.
那边那个伤心的男人
That sad man over there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!