Yeah, well, I got everything we need. This is my roommate, Kyle.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. – Hi.
你还需要什么吗 我很快就打包好了
You need anything? I’m gonna fill this real quick.
不了谢谢 我们走吧
No, gracias. Let’s go.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no. No. No, no.
别杀我
Don’t kill me.
请别杀我
Please don’t kill me.
我是个无名小卒 无名小卒 我是墨西哥人
I’m nobody. I’m nobody. Que soy mexicano.
我马上走 别开枪 别开枪
I can leave. Please, please.
我错了
I’m sorry.
我错了
I’m sorry.
滚出洛杉矶
Get the fuck out of LA.
从这里消失
Disappear.
内莉 内莉
Nellie. Nellie?
内莉
Nellie?
内莉
Nellie!
内莉 内莉
Nellie! Nellie!
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
今晚向大家隆重介绍
And introducing tonight,
哈特餐馆乐队的新成员
a new addition to the Hart Café Band.
小号♥手西德尼·帕尔默先生
Fresh from pictures, Mr. Sidney Palmer on the trumpet.
嘿 西德尼 要说点什么吗
Hey, Sid. You want to say a few words?
谢谢你 汤姆 我非常开心能站在这里
Thank you, Tom. Um, I just would like to say to you how happy I am to be here.
你们如此热情
You all are such a beautiful, lovely crowd.
我非常感谢
So thank you.
如果允许 我想吹一首我之前…
If I can, I’d like to, uh, play something that I used to play
我以前吹的曲子
back in– back in the days.
希望你们会喜欢
I hope you all enjoy it.
明星八卦专栏作家埃莉诺·圣约翰去世 享年76岁
美国遇见 明日之星
维吉尼亚·霍尔 彼得·汉森
1936年电影业发展超出预期
电影业迎来新繁荣
彩色印片法大放光彩 三带彩色技术震撼观众
前默片时代影星内莉拉罗伊疑吸毒过量去世 年仅34岁
电影视域公♥司♥
就是这里
This is it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这是我以前工作的地方
That’s where I used to work.
要进去吗 先生
Passes, sir?
我们就看看 谢谢
We’re just looking. Thank you.
你好 嗨
Hola. Hi.
我以前在这里工作
I used to work here.
很久以前了
A long time ago.
我去年才来这里工作
I started here last year.
你喜欢这里吗
You like it?
还不错
It’s okay. Yeah?
他们最近有拍什么好电影吗
They make anything good these days?
你不看电影吗 -看得不多了
You don’t go to the movies? – Not much anymore.
我在纽约开了一家音响店 卖♥♥收音机什么的
I own an audio shop in New York. Radios, that kind of thing.
纽约
New York?
这是她第一次来洛杉矶
It’s her first time in LA
是嘛
Oh yeah?
很高兴和你聊天
Nice talking to you.
我也是
You too.
我好无聊
I’m bored.
真的吗
Really?
这么快就无聊了
So early?
那我们走吧 -没事 你待在这吧
Let’s go. – No, you stay.
我带她回酒店
I’ll take her to the hotel.
吃点冰淇淋
We’ll eat some ice cream.
拜拜一会见
Adios. Bye.
五十美分
Fifty cents.
谢谢
Thank you.
好莱坞迎来革命
电影工作室开始拍摄有声电影
好莱坞学会说话
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
为什么 -是啊 告诉我
Why? – Yeah, tell me why.
我不知道为何
I don’t know, uh, why.
我就想亲身参与更有意义的事情
I just want to be part of something bigger.
我想参与更重要的事
To be part of something important,
想参与那些有意义 能够在世上流传下去的事情
something that lasts, that means something.
电影已终结
出自戈达尔的电影《周末》