He’s supersmart with words.
他会弹钢琴 背诵林肯演讲 无所不能
He can play the piano and recite Lincoln and all this stuff.
但是转折来了
Here’s the twist:
结果他是个50岁的侏儒
Turns out he’s a 50-year-old midget.
只是看起来像个孩子 把我们都骗到了
He only looks like he’s a kid. The joke’s on us.
那真是太棒了 -哇
That’s really good. – Wow.
真的很棒 -是的 很棒
It’s very good. – It’s great, yeah.
很好 -不好意思
Very good. – I am sorry.
我去看一下酒上来了没 不知道威尔森跑去哪儿了
I’m gonna check on the drinks. I don’t know where Wilson went.
太傻了…
Stupid…
喝完这杯我们就走
One drink and we leave. Right after this we leave.
冷静点 -我很冷静 操♥你♥妈♥的
Calm down. – I am calm, cabrón.
你不冷静 你很紧张
No, you’re not. You’re very nervous.
我来这儿不是为了喝酒找乐子的 好吗 我还欠着你的钱
I’m not here for drinks and fun, okay? I’m in your debt.
你没有欠我钱 -那钱是谁的
You’re not in my debt. – Whose money it is?
那人做纸钞一做就是一公斤 没什么大不了的
The guy makes it by the kilo. It’s not a big deal.
哪个人啊 你从来没告诉我你是怎么拿到这笔钱的
What guy? You never told me how you got it.
托尼 负责做道具的那个人
Tony. The prop guy.
我以为我跟你说过 -是他的钱吗
I thought I told you that. – It’s the prop guy’s money?
不是 是他做的钱
No, it’s the money that he makes.
什么意思 他的收入吗
What do you mean? Like, uh, his income?
不是 是他的…
No, it’s his–
那是假♥钞♥ 你那部抢银行的电影里用的道具
It’s from your bank heist picture. It’s movie money.
电影道具
It’s prop money.
包里的钱是电影道具
The money in the bag is prop money?
要不然我在两天内能从哪里搞到八万五千美金呢
Well, where was I gonna get 85 grand in two days?
我们现在就走 你个混♥蛋♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的
We have to go now, pendejo cabrón!
冷静点
Calm.
呃 我打扰到你们了吗
Um, have I, uh, interrupted something?
没有 没有
No, no.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我还有一些想法
I got more ideas.
美国著名治安官
因OK牧场大决斗而出名
这起大决斗被称为是美国史上最激烈的枪战
成为无数西部电影的灵感
你们听说过怀厄特·厄普吗
You ever heard of Wyatt Earp?
他几年前去世了 我见过他一次
He died a couple of years ago. I met him once.
很少有人知道
Little known fact:
西部最伟大的英雄不会数数
The greatest hero of the Wild West couldn’t count.
他不会吗 -是的
No? – No.
所以我在想 你制♥作♥一部关于他的电影
So I was thinking, you make a movie about him,
在电影里把他塑造成一个成年弱智的形象
and in it, you make him full-fledged retard.
什么
What?
你还好吗
You okay?
什么 -你在流汗
What? – You’re sweating.
大概是乙♥醚♥的缘故 它
It’s probably the ether. It’s–
噢
Oh.
我以为是这个点子把你激动得流汗了
I thought you were just excited about the idea.
下面是我最好的点子
My next idea’s my best:
讲述全世界最英勇的战士的故事
The world’s most fearless warrior.
我知道该找哪个演员 你只要围绕他打造这部电影就行
I know just the guy to play him. You just build the movie around him.
他好得不得了
He is sensational.
真的吗
He is?
想不想见见他
Would you like to meet him?
当然 嗯 我 我可以把片场
Sure. Um, I– I can have the studio set–
噢不不不 我现在要去见他 他人在碉堡
Oh, no, no, no. I’m going to see him now. He’s at the Blockhouse.
那是哪里 -过个坡就到
Where is that? – It’s just over the hill.
开车几分钟 我和威尔森可以载你过去再送你回来
A few minutes’ drive. Wilson and I can take you there and back.
有城里最好的派对哦
It’s the best party in town.
嗯
Mmm.
现在 呃 现在很晚了我们得走了 -别走啊 值得一去
It’s, uh– It’s very late and we have to go. – Oh, no, no, it’s worth it.
我保证
I promise you.
嗯 谢谢你的好意 但我们得走了 -相信我
I mean, I appreciate it, but we have to go. – Trust me.
一定让你难忘
You’ll never forget it.
嗯 这是什么
Um, what’s this?
这是洛杉矶仅存的真正的派对
It’s LA’s last real party.
威尔森 拿上钱
Wilson, bring that cash.
这城市变得太压抑了
This town has gotten so repressed.
如今只有在这才能找得到乐子
This is the only place left where you can have any fun these days.
欢迎来到洛杉矶的屁♥眼♥
Welcome to the asshole of Los Angeles.
他在下面两层 跟我来
He’s two floors down! Follow me!
曾几何时 这座城还懂得如何享乐 现在可太没劲了
This city used to know how to have a good time. It’s such a drag now.
但这里的人们还知道什么叫派对
They still know how to party here, though.
再下一层
One more floor.
这正是电影行业需要的
This is the kind of thing your industry needs.
好莱坞已经变得太乏味了 你不觉得吗
Hollywood has just become so stale. Don’t you agree?
也不是这层
Not this floor, either.
威尔森 他今天不在吗 -以为他在的
Wilson, isn’t he on tonight? – Thought he was.
先生
Sir?
已经 已经很晚了 -哦别别别 我答应了带你见他
It– It’s very late. – Oh, no, no, no, no. I promised you a sight.
那你就一定会见到他 再下一层看看
You’re getting a sight. Let’s try one more floor.
和我一起忍♥忍♥ 兄弟 等你见到他就知道了
Bear with me, fellas. Wait till you see this guy.
我觉得我们能赚几百万
I think we can make millions together!
噢 操
Oh, shit!
乐死我了
That was so good!
噢 来吧 兄弟们 穿过去就到了
Oh, come on, boys, it’s just on the other side.
肯定值 我保证
It’s worth it, I promise.
好的
Okay.
对了 就是这层
Oh, yes. This is it.
对
Yeah.
好耶 我好像听到他的声音了
Yes. I think I can hear him.
来吧
Come on.
噢
Oh…
对了
Yes.
我太为你感到激动了 你会爱上他的
I’m so excited for you. You’re gonna love him!
耶 耶 他就是明日之星
Yes! Yes! He’s the next big thing!
唔哦
Whoo!
他真不可思议 不是吗
Incredible, isn’t he?
一个人要么是明星要么不是 他就是明星
You either are a star or you aren’t. And he is!
看他的动作 只有见过才能相信
Watch what he does. It has to be seen to be believed.
继续看
Keep watching.
耶 唔哦
Yes! Whoo!
他简直为电影行业而生 不是吗
He’s just made for the movies, isn’t he?
他们在俄勒冈州的一个森林里发现他的
They found him in a forest in Oregon.
只要给钱 他什么都干
He will do anything for cash.
威尔森 快 给我二十
Wilson, quick, give me a 20.
再来 再吃一只老鼠
More! Eat another rat!
再给我一张
Give me another one.
这是假♥钞♥
It’s fake.
不是
No.
不是 拜托
No, come on.
听 听我解释 -我们本来要一起拍电影
Let– Let me explain– – We were gonna make movies together.
请 请 请让我解释
Let-Let-Let me explain. Please.
别 别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no!
嘿 别 别 别 别
Hey, no, no, no, no!
操 怎么回事
What the fuck?
退后 退后
Back off! Back off!
噢 操 快走 天哪
Oh, shit! Go! God!
你一定得去德累斯顿看看 它是德国最美的城市
You have to see Dresden. It’s the most beautiful city in Germany.
杰克说他要带我去希腊 -希腊
Jack said he was gonna take me to Greece. – Greece?
对吗 亲爱的 -没错
Isn’t that right, honey? – That’s right.
希腊的建筑令人惊叹 你会喜欢的
The architecture is amazing. You’ll love it.
圣托里尼 -我听说那里很美
Santoríni. – I hear it’s so beautiful.
小菲 -杰克
Fay! – Jack.
各位 我想向你们介绍这位不羁又动人的朱菲女士
Folks, I’d like to introduce you to the wild and wonderful Lady Fay.
这是丽贝卡 这是刘易斯
This is Rebecca. This is Lewis.
你好吗 -你好
How do you do? – Hello.
你好吗 -什么风把你吹来了
How do you do? – What’s your excuse?
只是闲逛吗
Just wandering through?
嗯 差不多吧 -让我请你喝一杯
Mmm. Something like that. – Let me get you a drink.
你在拍片吗 -没有
Were you shooting? – No.
只是透透气