萨尔伯格先生 很荣幸认识…
Mr. Thalberg, it’s an honor to meet–
好了 我现在要去吐了
Yeah, I’m gonna go throw up now.
米高梅电影工作室
欧文·萨尔伯格 副总裁/制片主管
我和一个在电影视域公♥司♥的朋友聊过 他说那部电影简直是灾难
Spoke to my friend at Kinoscope. He said the movie’s a disaster.
拉罗伊那个 -对
LaRoy’s? – Yeah.
他们的预算翻了一番 就因为她永远都他妈的踩不到标记点上
They went double the budget ’cause she could never hit her fucking mark
她的声音就像头垂死的猪
and her voice sounds like a dying pig.
没开玩笑 显然她的镜头很糟糕
No, seriously, apparently the footage is so awful,
瓦拉赫已经在考虑甩掉她了
Wallach’s already thinking about dumping her.
我一点都不惊讶 她根本就没有任何天分
I’m not surprised. She never had any talent anyway.
哦天啊 毫无天分
Oh, my God. Zero.
就是个肮脏 放荡 声音恶心的垃圾
Filthy, slutty piece of fucking trash with a nasty voice.
你见过她爸吗 -我的天呐
You meet her dad? – Oh, my God.
他爸比她还尴尬 就他妈蠢逼一个
He’s even more embarrassing than she is. Fucking idiot.
再见
Goodbye!
别回来了
Don’t come back!
我告诉你 就这样了 他们也就这样了
It’s the end, I’m telling you. It’s the end for all of ’em.
一群蠢蛙
All the frogs.
别他妈像个小婴儿了
Don’t be a fucking baby.
那时候 我掐着那条蛇的头
And that, that is when I grabbed the snake by the head.
啊 死老头子在这啊 -什么
The big fucking man! There he is! – What?
他在和你讲什么 他刚刚在说什么?
What’s he telling you? What was he saying to you?
蛇的故事 蛇的故事
The snake story. The snake story.
伙计 你能行的
Come on, buddy. You got it, yeah.
爸 我有个主意
Dad, I have an idea.
要不要和一条真真正正的蛇打架 就现在
Why don’t you fight a snake– a real one– right now?
那就来吧 没问题
Come on. Okay, no problemo.
让我们去和蛇打架吧 -好耶
Let’s go fight a snake. – Okay!
都听着 你们这群大席男士们!
Fucking listen up, all you big-dick Mister Men!
谁想看我爸和一条蛇打上他妈的一架
Who wants to see my dad fight a fucking snake?
他妈的好啊
Fuck yeah!
跟蛇干一架
A snake’s getting fought!
跟蛇干一架!
A snake’s getting fought!
我是说 卓别林当然有根大玩意
Yeah, I mean, Chaplin is hung for sure,
但是加里·库珀… 他他妈的就是头马
but Gary Cooper– Gary Cooper is a fucking horse!
他同时也像个女的 鸡♥巴♥那么大… 蛋却那么小
He’s also a fucking pussy. All that cock… …no balls.
真丢人
A shame.
百老汇男人里的阳♥具♥是啥样的 你想来点吗
What are the schlongs like on Broadway? You want some?
不 谢了 -看上去没那么糟 伙计
No, thank you. – Doesn’t look that bad, buddy.
停车
Stop!
宝贝算了吧 别…
Sweetie, come on. Please don’t…
谢谢
Thank you.
来来来
Please, hurry!
这不可能 我们 我们在哪
This can’t be where we– Where are we?
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
真是操了
Holy fuck!
让开 哈哈
Out of my way! Huh. Huh.
不不 后退
No! Stand– Stand– Stand back.
后退
Back!
我要跟一条蛇干架了
I’m gonna fight a snake.
哇哦
Whoo!
看哪宝贝 他要和一条蛇打架 这难道不精彩吗
Look, sweetie, he’s gonna fight a snake. Isn’t this great?
来吧
Here we go.

Ha!
看到那条蛇没 看到我了没
See that snake? See this man?
看好了
Watch this.
所以 第一步
So, first,
必须摆出猫鼬的姿态
one must assume the position of a mongoose!
我不会… 我只是要…
I’m not– I’m just gonna–
告诉我…
Tell me that–
我要是能一遍又一遍又一遍地搞定这种事就好了
If I could just’ve done the whole thing over and over and over!
要是我能防住…没错…打…
If I could just fucking defend– Yeah– Fighting…
要是我能
If I could just…
我…
I–

Aw!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
还有谁要和它打
Who is gonna fight it?
我才不上 -我害怕
No, I’m not onboard. – I’m scared.
我还得训练 -我过敏
I got practice. – I’m allergic.
他妈的 你们这群娘们
Goddamn it, you fucking pussies!
你们都是些烂狗屎 软蛋 怂货
You fucking piece-of-shit, fucking bullshit, fucking pussies!
今晚快结束了 明早十点我还要去球队报告
The night is almost over. I got a 10:00 a.m. call time.
我他妈只是想看个蛇战
I just want to see a motherfucking snake fight!
内莉 亲爱的 -谁是你亲爱的 你个六英尺高的娘们
Nellie, babe– – Don’t “Nellie, babe” me, you six-foot vagina!
还得是我来
I will fight it!
不 不 不 -上啊
No, no, no! – Yes!
我比你们每一个都阳刚 -内莉 内莉
I’m more man than any of you. – Nellie, Nellie.
我可不怂 -内莉
I ain’t a fucking pussy! – Nellie…

Oh!
你们看 看见没
See? You see that?
这他妈不是很简单吗
It’s that fucking easy!
一帮胆小鬼
You chickenshit–
内莉
Nellie!
它不松口
It’s not letting go!
内莉 内莉
Nellie! Nellie!
松开它 松开 我抓住了
Let it go. Let it– Hey! Hey, I got it!
救命啊 救命啊
Help me! Help me!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 快想想办法啊
Jack, do something!
对 再次突围 朋友们
Right. Once more into the breach, dear friends!
再次突围
Once more!
杰克
Jacky!
帮帮我们
Help us!
我真是服了
For fuck’s sake.
欢迎来到奇妙的有声世界
Welcome to the wonderful world of sound!
我非做不可吗
I have to do this?
怎么了吗 这多好啊
What do you mean? It’s gonna be great!
就站在那儿唱就行吗 -是啊
Just stand there and sing? – Exactly.
下雨了也要站那儿吗 -对呀
While it’s raining. – Yeah.
那是诺亚方舟
And that’s Noah’s Ark?
应该是吧
Uh, I believe so, yeah.
因为雨下太多了
Because it’s raining so much?
跟你说实话 我也不知道为什么放诺亚方舟
To be honest with you, I don’t really know why it’s Noah’s Ark.
乔治 -来吧来吧
Georgie. – Come on, come on.
不 不 -为什么 这是
No. No. – What? This is–
诺玛在这 巴斯特·基顿也在这 -乔治 不行
Norma’s here. Buster Keaton’s here. – George, no. No.
这首歌♥很火的
The song’s a hit.
你也喜欢唱歌♥
You love to sing.
我恨你 我恨你 -来嘛
Oh, I hate you. I hate you. – Come on.
别再让奥尔加给我一枪就行 -好
Just don’t let Olga shoot me. – Okay.
停 停
Cut! Cut!
音乐家们 都歇一会儿 我给演员们纠正下动作
Musicians, you’re on a break. I wanna work with my actors for a second.
摆头的动作 都太机械了
The head bobbing, it’s very mechanical right now.
注入一点情感 好吗
Think of something that makes it personal to you. Okay?
太过了 玛丽 情感太多了 好吗
That’s a little too much, Mary. That’s too personal. Okay?
大家都摆动起来 好吗 我们先练一下这个动作
So just bobbing, all right? Let’s work on that.
起 起 身体的其他部分不要动
Up. Up. Rest of the body doesn’t move.
起 起 起 起 起 起
Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up.
很好 玛丽 起 起 起 起 起 起
Very good, Mary. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up.
这样很好 肩膀别贴在一块儿 -你怎么看
Oh, I like this. Isolate the shoulders. – What do you think?
起 起 起 起 起 起
Up. Up. Up. Up. Up. Up.
你在问我意见
You’re asking me what I think?
很好 -是的
Okay. – Yeah.
看起来好多了
This looks so much better.
我觉得你的摄像机拍错了方向
I think you got those cameras pointed in the wrong direction.
做彩虹的动作 还记得吗 手臂张开
Do the rainbow, remember? Big arms!
这就是我的意见 -再来一遍大家都准备好了吗
That’s what I think. – Take this one more time. Everybody ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!