I’m not worried about you.
我不是担心你
I mean, I…
我是说…
You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time.
你是这么久以来 我见过最好的人
And I just worry that I’m not good enough for you.
我只是担心 我配不上你
Well, don’t.
别这么说
I can see you’re kind and you’re different.
我能看出你很善良 与众不同
And I’m here for you when you’re ready.
等你准备好了 我会等你的
What are you doing tomorrow?
明天你有空吗?
You tell me.
你说呢?
Good morning.
早上好
These places never get rolled.
这里从来没有被抢过
People don’t realize that there’s gold in them there hills.
大家不知道这里有金子
And those that do, don’t have the stones
知道也不敢
to pull off a job so public in the hub of it.
在大庭广众之下抢
This place’ll be ripe around this time tomorrow,
明天这个时候是行动的最佳时机
but I need you to do something for me today.
但是我需要你去探个底
I can’t be seen in there, but you can.
我不能在那露面 但你可以
So go inside.
你进去
Take note of the number of cameras and positions,
数一下摄像头的数量和位置
the number of registers open,
营业的柜台数
the number of employees and the number of customers.
雇员和客户的数目
Is there a guard? Is he armed?
有没有警卫 有没有武器
Do they have bandit glass?
有没有防盗玻璃?
And get in line, buy some stamps.
排下队 买♥♥几张邮票
Take your buds out, pull your shades off.
把你的耳机和墨镜都摘掉
And, take the nephew. Less suspicious.
带上我的小侄子 免得被怀疑
The United States Postal Service.
欢迎来到美国邮♥政♥局♥
We’re here, working for you, seven days a week.
我们全年无休 为您提供服务
We do a lot more than just stamps these days.
我们不止提供邮票业务
You’d be surprised at what we have to offer.
您会惊叹于我们的服务质量之高
Yeah, Jack, all looks fine back here. Over.
杰克 一切正常 完毕
No bandit glass, one armed guard,
没有防盗玻璃 一名武装警卫
10 cameras, eight registers, two open,
十个摄像头 八个柜台 两个营业
11 customers and four employees.
十一名顾客 四个雇员
Thank you.
谢了
Stamps.
我要买♥♥点邮票
That your boy?
是你儿子吗?
Sure.
当然啊
Yeah, he sure is.
是啊 当然
How old is he?
他多大了?
Four. Eight.
四岁 我八岁
They grow up so freaking fast, don’t they?
他们长得可真快啊!
Does he have a name?
他叫什么名字?
You have a name, don’t you?
你叫啥名字啊?
Samm.
萨姆
Well, Samm, I got a mint with your name on it.
萨姆 我有一颗有你名字的薄荷糖给你
You have a mint that says “Samm”?
你的薄荷糖上有我的名字?
Sweet.
真可爱
Are you here tomorrow?
你明天也在吗?
Sure am. Working 9:00 to 5:00, just like Dolly.
我在啊 朝九晚五 像洋娃娃一样
Dolly Parton. Yeah.
桃莉·巴顿 是啊
I like her. Who doesn’t?
我喜欢她 她是人见人爱啊
“Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain.
每个人都想幸福 没人想要痛苦
“But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.”
但是不经历风雨怎么见彩虹
Wise lady.
智慧的女人
Yeah, she sure is.
是啊 她当然是
Bye.
再见
Hit me.
说吧
No bandit glass, one armed guard,
没有防弹玻璃 一名武装警卫
10 cameras, eight registers, three open.
十个摄像头 八个柜台 三个开着
And, 11 customers.
11个顾客
And, four employees.
4个雇员
Anything else?
还有别的吗?
The teller seemed nice.
那里的出纳很友善
She gave me a mint.
她给了我个薄荷糖
Did she? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
You probably wouldn’t even need to use a gun with her.
你或许不用拿枪对付她
Just say “boo,” and she’ll give you the big bills first.
吓唬一下她 她就会马上给你大钞
Chip’s off the old block.
真是虎父无犬子
What floor are you on?
你住几楼?
Third.
三楼
Those stairs must be a real bitch for Joe?
乔肯定恨死这些楼梯了吧?
It’s my business to know everything.
我的工作就是无所不知
So, are they a bitch?
那么 有楼梯吗?
There’s an elevator.
这儿有电梯
Fancy.
真不错啊
So, am I gonna see you tonight?
那么 我今晚能见你吗?
Yes, you will.
好吧 晚上见
You’re not just saying what you think I want to hear, right?
你不会只是说些我想听的 对吧?
You consider me a friend, don’t you?
你把我当朋友 对吧?
You and I are a team.
我们是一个团队的
Nothing is more important than our friendship.
没什么比我们的友谊更重要
Good to know.
很高兴听你这么说
You’ll be out of this shithole soon.
你马上就会离开这个破地方了
You’re going up in the world!
整个世界都是你的
Bo’s Diner, what’ll you have?
波氏餐厅 您要点什么?
Is Debora there?
黛博拉在吗?
Debbie, phone.
黛比 电♥话♥
Keep it short.
别聊太久
Hello? It’s Baby.
你好 我是宝宝
Hey. To what do I owe this honor?
有什么事么?
I just wanted to hear your voice.
我想听听你的声音
Am I still seeing you later?
你想见我吗?
I have to drive again.
我又得去开车了
Okay. Thought y’all were done with that.
这样啊 我以为你已经不干了呢
So did I. It’s not what I want.
我也以为不用了 我也不想
And what do you want, Baby?
那你想要干嘛呢 宝宝?
I want us to head west on 20,
我想沿着20号♥洲际公路向西
in a car we can’t afford,
买♥♥辆豪车
with a plan we don’t have.
来一场说走就走的旅行
Keep driving and never stop.
一直不停开下去
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
I am, Debora.
是的 黛博拉
You in?
你愿意一起吗?
I’m in, Baby.
我愿意 宝宝
See you soon.
一会儿见
There he is.
他来了
Hey, Baby. Hey, Baby.
宝宝 你回来了
Hear-No-Evil’s back?
听不见先生来了
Have you seen this kid move? Yeah, I’ve seen him.
你知道他开车有多快的 – 知道
Think Doc likes having him around
道格带着他
because he can park in the disabled spots by the bank.
因为他能把车停在残疾人车位上
Disabled spot? Yeah.
残疾人停车位? 是的
He got some shit wrong with his ears. Tinnitus or something.
他耳朵有毛病 耳鸣症啊什么的
Anyway, he gotta listen to music 24 hours a day
他24小时都要听音乐
to drown out the whining in his ears.
分散注意力
Shit!
妈的
You know who else has the exact same thing
天哪 你知道还有谁
and does that exact same thing?
也是跟他一样的吗?
Barbra Streisand.
芭芭拉·史翠珊
Darling, do I look like I know a fucking thing
我看起来像是知道
about Barbra fucking Streisand?
芭芭拉·史翠珊的人吗?
Hey! Watch your mouth. That’s my lady you’re talking to.
注意你的态度 对我的女人说话客气点
Yeah.
就是
Watch your mouth.
注意你的态度
I’ll watch what I want to watch.
我想怎么说话就怎么说话
Is that true?
是真的吗?
Is that why you have music in your head all the time?
你一直听音乐
Drown out the noise?
可以分散注意力?
Yeah.
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!