I was in an accident when I was little.
我小时候出了车祸
Is that what happened to your mom?
你的母亲是不是遇难了?
Yeah. Yeah, and my dad.
是的 还有我爸
I miss her.
我很想念她
I’m sorry.
抱歉
No, don’t be.
没事的
I live with my foster dad, but now he’s getting old,
我和我养父住在一起 但他现在年纪大了
so it’s more like I’m looking after him.
现在我照顾他更多
Yeah. I know how that feels.
是啊 我知道那种感觉
I had to look after my mom when she got sick.
我妈生病的时候 我也要照顾她
It might seem tough now, but once they’re gone,
虽然当时觉得很艰难 但等他们走了以后
you’ll miss having someone to care for.
你就会怀念有人可以照顾的感觉
I don’t have much to keep me here anymore.
这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了
You don’t?
没有了?
You know,
我们以后
mmm, we could get together some other time, some other place?
可以换个时间换个地方再见面啊
Oh, you mean, uh, somewhere that’s not a diner or a laundromat?
你是说出了餐馆和洗衣房♥以外的地方么?
Yeah, well, it’s not that this isn’t nice but…
是的 也不是说这里不好
Oh, well, we could go to, uh… um…
那我们可以去
Oh, bacchanalia.
酒神节餐厅啊
I’ve never been. I… I hear it’s nice.
我没去过那 听说还不错
Oh, it’s… It’s the finest winin’ and dinin’
那可是亚特兰大
of all the wines and dines in town.
最高级的餐厅
That is nice.
听起来很棒
Um, but they got me pulling doubles this week, though.
但他们这周要我加班
What about next week? What’s your schedule like?
下周怎么样 你下周有空么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Oh, I forgot. They call, you go.
我忘了 你要随叫随到的
No, I mean, I’m… I’m not working.
也许不用了 我现在不工作了
You’re not driving anymore?
你现在不开车了么
No.
不了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
No, don’t be. It’s my choice.
没关系 那是我的选择
Well, aren’t you the lucky one.
那你还真是挺幸运的
So who’s debora?
黛博拉是谁
The girl.
我喜欢的女孩
His name, Malik Kelly, a local veteran.
这位是马利克·凯利 退伍老兵
You saw what these folks were doing. You took action. Why?
你看到了劫匪的恶行 为什么你会挺身而出 采取行动?
I’m done.
我金盆洗手了
I saw these guys go marching in the bank with Halloween masks,
我看到那些家伙戴着万圣节面具
weapons drawn.
拿着武器走进银行
They were attacking…
他们正在攻击…
Is this the place?
是这里么?
Here.
这个
Pizza?
要吃披萨么?
Are we celebrating?
我们是不是要庆祝一下?
Celebrating you getting
庆祝你可以找到一份
a real job.
真正的工作
What kind of job?
什么样的工作?
Wouldn’t it be good
既能给别人带去欢乐
to bring joy to people
又能开车的工作
when you drive?
不是挺好的么?
Pizza?
送披萨外卖♥♥的?
Order’s up!
来订单了!
That was fast.
这么快?
I know.
是啊
Pizza!
披萨来了!
Look…
你看
You only have to wash your hands once
你只需要在数完钱后
after counting that.
洗一次手就能心安理得了
I know.
我知道的
And not put
不会再
other lives
威胁到
in danger.
别人的生命了
I won’t let anything bad happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
I’m not talking
我不是在说
about me.
我自己
You’re all good. A gentleman picked this up already.
二位 已经有一位男士把你们的账结清了
A gentleman?
一位男士?
Who is that?
那是谁啊
It’s my old boss.
那是我原来的老板
Excuse me one second.
等我一会
Here you are, madam. Thank you very much.
您点的菜 女士 谢谢
Have a good night.
祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚
Good meal, Baby?
宝宝 吃的怎么样?
That foie gras terrine is something?
那鹅肝味道不错吧
Yeah.
是的
You don’t look happy to see me. Why?
看上去 你见到我不是很开心啊 怎么了?
I said we were straight, but did you think we were done?
我跟你说的是我们两清了
That that was it?
不是断绝关系了
I guess I did.
我以为不会再跟你打交道了
Well, I could give you the good news and the bad news,
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息要告诉你
except there is no bad news.
坏消息是没有坏消息
The good news is you’re about to make a lot of money.
好消息是 你要挣大钱了
And the good news is you’re about to make a lot of money.
还有一个好消息是 你真的要挣大钱了
I got… I got a job, Doc.
道格 我有工作了
Yeah, but why slave away delivering GoodFellas pizzas
既然能跟我一起挣大钱
just to afford a night out here,
何必还累死累活的送披萨
when you could make all that dough with a great fella? Me.
就为了在这吃一次饭呢?
And then take your gal here for fucking dinner every night of the week?
挣了大钱每天晚上都能带着女朋友来这吃饭
You paid off your debt. Now it’s time to profit.
你还清了债 现在应该赚钱了 宝宝
This is the fun bit, Baby.
这才是有意思的部分啊
By the time this job is over, you’ll be rolling in money,
干完这一票 你就可以一夜暴富
buying Maseratis and feeding your gal catfish dipped in gold.
到时候别说买♥♥豪车了 给你女朋友吃金子都不是问题
So, what do you say? You in?
所以怎么说 你干不干?
Am I in?
我♥干♥不干?
No, don’t answer my question with another question.
别用问题回答我的问题
You give me one of two replies. Yes or no.
你只能回答 干 还是 不干
No, Doc.
道格 我不干
You know I never do a job with the exact same crew twice, right?
你知道我从来不会跟同一伙人合作两次 对吧
Yes. And you also know
我知道 你也应该知道
you’ve been my driver for every job since we met.
自从认识你以后 我♥干♥的每一票里你都是司机
Yes.
知道
So, I’m of the thinking that you are my lucky charm
所以我觉得你是我的幸运星
and that I’m not doing this job without you.
要是没有你我也不干这一行了
Now, I don’t think I need to give you the speech
我觉得我应该不用警告你
about what happens when you say no,
你拒绝我以后会发生什么事
how I could break your legs and kill everyone you love,
我不会威胁你说要打断你的腿 杀了所有你爱的人
because you already know that, don’t you?
反正你都懂的 对吧?
Yeah.

So, what’s it gonna be,
所以你怎么决定的
behind the wheel or in a wheelchair?
坐驾驶座还是坐轮椅?
The first one.
我选前者
I’ll pick you up in the morning.
明早我来接你
Don’t stay out too late, now.
今天别熬得太晚
And your, waitress girlfriend, she’s cute.
还有你的服务员女朋友 她挺漂亮的
Let’s keep it that way.
别让她破相了
Good night, sir.
慢走 先生
Well, that was some pretty fine winin’ and dinin’.
这个餐厅真的非常棒
Must have friends in high places to get a table there.
你的朋友能出入那种场所 肯定不是一般人吧
I don’t know about that.
那我就不知道了
Is everything okay, Baby?
宝宝 你没事吧?
It will be.
没事的
You want to talk about it? I make a mean cup of coffee.
你想谈谈吗?我会煮咖啡
I mean, I… I don’t. I make terrible coffee.
嗯 虽然挺难喝的
I want to, but I…
我想喝
I can’t right now.
但是现在不行
You know, you…
你不用…
You don’t have to worry about me.
你不用担心
You can tell me anything.
什么都可以告诉我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!