Upon passing this van, you’ll turn to the right and park your vehicle.
穿过那里 向右转 把车停在那里
I got a port runner.
有人闯关
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊
I got a port runner! Tecate border! Officer Brigg, Tecate border!
有人闯关 在塔咖提国界 布里格长官 在塔咖提国界
What are you doing, Santiago? What are you doing!
桑地耶哥 你在干什么 你要干什么
See, I told you! You shouldn’t have brought them.
看到没 我告诉过你的 你根本就不应该带他们来
Santiago, stop acting like a madman and stop the car.
桑地耶哥 冷静点 把车停下
Please, Santiago, stop!
求你 把车停下
Shut those kids up! Shut them up!
叫他们闭嘴 都别哭
Sweetie, everything is okay.
没事的 孩子们
Don’t cry.
别哭
Please stop, Santiago.
停车 桑地耶哥
Motherfuckers, fucking gringo assholes, here they come.
妈的 这些混♥蛋♥美♥国♥佬♥ 他们追上来了
Get out. Get out.
下车 快下车
Are you crazy? Where?
你疯了吗 叫我们去哪里
Get out. If they catch us, we’re all screwed…
快下车 要是他们抓到我们 我们就全完了
I’ll lose them, then come back for you.
我去把他们甩掉 之后再来接你们
Get out, for Christ sake!
看在上帝的份上 快下车
Santiago, calm down.
桑地耶哥 冷静点
Aunt Amelia, get out… for the love of God!
阿梅莉亚阿姨 看在上帝的份上 快下车吧
Get out, kids.
下车 孩子们
Come on, come on, get out!
快点 快点 下车
Santiago is going to come back soon and…
桑地耶哥一会就回来了
the sun is going to rise.
太阳也快升起来了
I want to go home now.
我想回家
Be careful, baby.
当心 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that your daughter?
是你女儿吗
Yes. The third of five.
是的 5个孩子中的老三
Do you have kids? Yeah.
你有孩子吗 有
Just two? Yeah.
只有两个吗 是的
You should have more.
你应该再多要几个孩子
What about you? How many wives you have?
你呢 你有多少个妻子
I can only afford one.
我只能养活的起1个
Come on! Find another ambulance! Do something!
快点 再找一辆救护车 想点办法
Why can’t you call another ambulance?
为什么不能再找一辆救护车呢
They just told me the ambulance isn’t coming.
他们只告诉我车来不了
And you know we don’t have another ambulance.
你也知道我们只有一辆救护车
There isn’t another ambulance.
没有其他的救护车了
What do you mean, there’s no other ambulance? What do you mean?
什么叫没别的救护车了 什么意思
Fucking move! Fucking find me an ambulance! Find me an ambulance!
快点 再给我找一辆 再给我找一辆救护车
He wants to know how he will get his wife out of here.
他想知道怎么才能把他妻子带离这里
Tell him they said his embassy will deal with it.
告诉他 他们说他的大使♥馆♥会处理的
Your embassy will deal with it. What can my embassy do?
你的大使♥馆♥会处理的 我的大使♥馆♥能做什么
This is your fucked-up country! It’s your responsibility! You do something!
这他妈的是你们的国家 这是你们的责任 你给我想办法
The Americans stopped the ambulance.
是美国人阻止救护车来的
They want to send a helicopter, but there are problems.
他们想派直升飞机过来 但是出了点问题
He says it’s your embassy who stopped the ambulance
他说是你们使♥馆♥不叫救护车来的
and they will send a helicopter.
他们会派直升飞机来
Now I’m supposed to wait for a helicopter? Fucking do something!
现在我们他妈的还得等直升飞机 你们想点办法
Fuck you! Fuck you!
靠 靠
How’s your wife? We can’t stay here any longer.
你太太怎么样了 我们不能在这样下去了
Stay away from me. It’s gonna get dark soon.
别烦我 天快黑了
People are not feeling well. It’s dangerous.
大家都很不舒服 这里很危险
Don’t you push me!
别推我
Fuck that! We’re leaving!
去死吧 我们要走了
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
Take it easy!
都别激动
Shut up! Shut up! Calm down. Come here.
闭嘴 都闭嘴 冷静一下 过来
Get off me! Calm down!
走开 冷静
If you leave, I’ll kill you. I’ll kill you.
你要是敢走 我就宰了你 我会宰了你的
Come with us. Come with us.
跟我们走吧 跟我们走
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No, we need help now. We need help now. Do you understand?
不 我们现在就需要帮助 现在 你明白吗
I’m doing everything I can do. I’ve got the State Department
我们现在正在竭尽所能 另外
on the other line right now.
我们正在和国♥务♥院♥通话
They’re doing everything they can do.
他们也在尽力办这件事
Due to some political problems that are being resolved…
由于这是个政♥治♥问题
I don’t give a shit about political problems. I need help now.
我才不管什么政♥治♥问题 我现在需要帮助
Everybody is doing everything they can. Okay? I don’t know what else I can do.
我们大家都在尽力 好了 我不知道我现在还要怎样做
It’s all over the news.
所有的新闻都在报道这事
Everybody is paying attention and doing everything that they can.
大家都在关心 都在尽全力帮你们
Richard…
理查德
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停车 停车
Good evening.
晚上好
The doorman called to say you wanted to talk to me.
门卫打电♥话♥说你想和我谈谈
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Could you speak slowly?
你能不能说慢点
I’m sorry.
对不起
What was it you wanted to tell me?
你想和我谈什么
Do you have tea?
有茶吗
“My father had nothing to do with my mother’s death.”
我妈的死 和我爸爸没有关系
What’s this?
这是怎么回事
When your mother jumped off the balcony, your father was asleep?
你妈妈从阳台上跳下去的时候 你♥爸♥爸在睡觉
You saw her jump?
你看到她跳下去的
You’ve already told the other officers?
这些你都和其他警官说过了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Does your father still hunt?
你♥爸♥爸还打猎吗
There was an incident involving a rifle in your father’s name.
有起事件和以你♥爸♥爸的名义 注册的来♥复♥枪♥有关
That’s why we want to talk to him. Understand?
为这事我们才找他的 明白吗
Your father isn’t going to jail. We just need to talk to him.
他不会进监狱的 我们只是需要和他谈谈
I have to go.
我得走了
I really have to go.
真的要走了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Please stop.
请停下来
No, this is wrong. You’re just a girl.
不 这样做不对 你还只是个孩子
Enough, stop it!
够了 停下来
Give me that rifle.
把枪给我
They’re going to kill us.
他们会杀了我们的
They’re going to kill us.
他们会杀了我们的
I killed the American. I was the only one who shot at you.
美国人是我杀的 是我向你们开枪的
They did nothing… nothing.
和他们无关 无关
Kill me, but save my brother, he did nothing… nothing.
杀了我吧 但是救救我哥哥 他和这事无关
Save my brother… he did nothing.
救救我哥哥 他和这事无关
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
What’s happening?
怎么了
Why are we hiding if we didn’t even do anything wrong?
我们什么错事都没有做 为什么要躲躲藏藏的
Because they think we did something wrong, baby.
因为他们认为我们做了坏事 宝贝
That’s not true. You’re bad.
那不是真的 你是坏人
No, sweetie. No, I’m not.
不 不 亲爱的 我不是
I just did something stupid.
我只是做了些蠢事
Sweetie, I have to go look for help.
亲爱的 我必须去找人求助
Stay here and don’t move, please. I’m not staying here alone.
呆在这别动 听话 我不会单独呆在这的
Honey, you have to take care of Debbie, baby.
亲爱的 你得照顾黛比
I’m going with you.
我要跟你一起走
I won’t be long. I promise. Stay here.
我一会就回来 我发誓 在这里等着
Don’t move. Okay?
别走开 好吗
I won’t be long, baby.
我一会就回来 宝贝
Drink.
水
I have to go and get two kids I left behind in the desert. Please?
帮帮我 我把两个孩子留在沙漠里了
They’re Americans.
他们是美国人
When did you cross? I didn’t cross. I live here.
你什么时候穿越边界的 我没有 我就住在这里
Please, please, help me find those kids.
求你 求你 找到那2个孩子
Stand here. Don’t move.
呆在这 别动
Attention, Dispatch. I think I got the suspect.
注意 紧急呼叫 我发现了嫌疑犯
Ma’am, you’re under arrest. You want to turn around
女士 你被捕了 请你转过身