Take them to play.
带他们去玩
Mom, I don’t know how you did it, but it zipped up perfectly.
妈 我不知道你是怎么保持的 拉锁正好可以拉上
And it’s been 15 years since I wore this dress.
上次穿这件衣服都是15年前的事了
You haven’t changed a bit, Ma.
你体形一点都没有变 妈
Working dear, hard work… that’s what keeps you young.
工作 亲爱的 努力干活 干活才能使你保持年轻
What are you guys laughing about?
你们笑什么
Nothing Ma, nothing.
没什么 妈 没什么
I’ll give a buck to the first who catches a chicken.
第一个逮到鸡的有1美元的奖励
Careful with the ‘huevos.’
小心鸡蛋啊
Very good, Debbie got one.
太好了 黛比逮到了一只
Debbie’s the winner.
好了 黛比赢了
Okay, now we need another five.
好了 我们还需要5只
So we have five chickens here.
我们现在有5只鸡
Okay, now who’s going to help me?
好的 谁想帮我一把
You? Okay, come.
你 好的 过来
Hold it tight, like this.
像这样 抓紧了
Grab it right.
抓好了
Everyone back up… give me some room.
大家都后退 给我留出点地方来
Someone, help!
快来人啊
Is anybody a doctor? Please, a doctor!
这里有医生吗 谁是医生
Where’s the nearest hospital? It’s far away. About four hours.
最近的医院在什么地方 很远 离这里有4小时的车程
Is there anything closer? There’s a clinic.
还有别的近一点的吗 有一家诊所
But on the south. In the bus it will take us an hour and a half.
但是在南面 大概1个半小时能到
Away from Ouarzazate? Yes. It’s the closest thing we’ve got.
从瓦尔札札特吗 是的 那是最近的地方了
Get down!
下车
Put that there. Okay.
按着这里 好的
Stop! Stop!
停车 停车
We need your help. My wife’s been injured.
我需要你们帮忙 我妻子受伤了
I need your help. Help. Hospital.
我需要你们帮忙 帮忙 医院
Help, come here. Tell him we need his help!
帮忙 快过来 告诉他们我们需要帮忙
No, wait! Wait! Wait! Stop him! Stop him!
嘿 等一下 等一下 停下来
Ouarzazate isn’t this way. They’re going to start shooting at us.
瓦尔札札特不是这个方向 他们还会向我们开枪的
Turn the bus around, Anwar! It hurts.
调头 司机 很痛
Turn back. Turn the bus around! It really hurts.
调头 快调头 真的很痛
We got to get somewhere closer. Is there anywhere else we can take her?
我们得找个更近的地方 能把她送去哪里
We can take her to my town.
可以去我住的村子
It’s near here, and there is a doctor. We can call Erfoud for an ambulance.
离这里不远 有医生 也可以打电♥话♥ 从阿富德叫救护车
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Watch her shoulder! Watch her shoulder!
小心她的肩膀 小心她的肩膀
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Turn this way. No, no.
这边走 不 不
Through the next door. Come on.
穿过下一扇门 快
We got to call an ambulance. I need to call my embassy.
我们需要叫辆救护车 我得给大使♥馆♥打个电♥话♥
Okay. If you have the number of your embassy, I can go call.
如果你有使♥馆♥的电♥话♥号♥码 我可以去帮你打
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I’ll make the call. Okay, I got to go make a call.
我去打电♥话♥ 好了 我自己来打
Please don’t leave me here alone. You’re going to be all right.
不要把我一个人留下 你会没事的
Can she help? Yeah, yeah.
她能帮忙吗 可以的
Where are you going? Please don’t leave me here alone.
你去哪儿 不要扔下我
Can she help? Yes.
她能帮忙吗 可以的
Listen, listen. It’s gonna be all right. I’m just gonna go make a call.
听着 你会没事的 我得去打个电♥话♥
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Tell her she has to keep pressure right here.
等一下 等一下 告诉她得使劲压着这里 不能松手
She cannot let go. Does she understand?
不能松手 她明白吗
Yes.
能
I’m just gonna make sure help’s on the way. I’m coming right back.
我要确保救护车已经在路上了 我一会儿就回来
Please don’t leave me. Does she understand?
不要扔下我 她明白要怎么做吗
I’ll be right back. Richard, no, don’t leave me here.
我马上就回来 理查德 不要 别离开我
I’ll be right back. Richard, don’t. Richard!
我马上就回来 理查德 别离开我 理查德
I’ll be back, sweetheart. Just gonna make the call.
我马上回来 甜心 就去打个电♥话♥
How’s your wife? It’s bad. I can’t stop the bleeding.
你妻子怎么样 很不好 没办法止住血
Get her out of there and let’s go. Where? Where do I take her?
带她走 让我们离开这个地方 去哪儿 我带她去哪儿
In Egypt in a town like this they slit 30 German tourists’ throats.
在埃及某个这样的小镇 有32名游客被割喉
They might do the same to us. No, sir, not here.
他们也会这么对我们的 不 这儿不可能
What do you know? We’ve got to get out of here as soon as possible.
你知道什么 我们得尽快离开这里
It’s unbearably hot.
这里太热了
We have to get back for our children. Look, you can’t leave us here.
我们还得回去照看孩子 你们不能把我们扔在这里
What is the point in our staying? In case we need the bus!
我们呆在这里有什么意义 说不定我们需要汽车
He can drop us off and come back for you.
那我们先走 之后再来接你们
No. I’ll stay with you if you need me.
不行 如果需要 我会和你们在一起
Please just wait. Let me figure this out.
求你们了 等一下 让我想想怎么办
We’re not gonna risk our lives, so hurry.
我们可不想拿生命冒险 你最好快点
I need your phone. I will pay.
我需要用你的电♥话♥ 我会付钱的
Rachel? Rachel? It’s Richard. Listen.
瑞秋 瑞秋 听着 我是理查德
Hey, where are you?
你在哪里
We’re still… Listen, listen. There’s been an accident.
我们还在 听着 出了起事故
Your sister’s been shot. She’s been shot.
你姐姐中枪了
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我也不知道 我也不知道
She’s hit in the neck. Oh, my God!
她脖子中枪了 哦 我的天啊
Listen, listen, I need you to call the embassy
听着 我需要你给使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
and tell them what happened. And call Mark, okay? Call Mark.
告诉他们这里发生的事情 给马克打电♥话♥ 好吗 给马克打电♥话♥
Where are you?
你们在哪里
Where are we?
我们在什么地方
Tazarine. Three hours southwest of Erfoud.
阿富德以南3小时车程的塔则林
Tazarine. T-A-Z-A-R-I-N-E.
塔则林 T-A-Z-A-R-I-N-E
Three hours southwest of Erfoud.
阿富德以南3小时车程的地方
It’s in the desert. It’s a village.
在沙漠地带 这里是个小村子
How are we supposed to find you? Listen, listen, listen!
我们怎么找你们 听着 听着 听着
This is urgent, okay? Okay.
这很紧急 好吗 可以吗
Call the embassy. They will help us. And call James!
给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥ 他们会帮忙的 给吉姆斯打电♥话♥
This is the doctor.
这位是医生
Easy.
别动
Easy, easy. Easy! Easy!
别动 别动 别动
I can’t, I can’t.
我办不到
Tell him, easy.
告诉她 不要动
The bullet didn’t touch her spine.
子弹没有打中脊椎
If she stays like this, she will bleed to death.
但是如果不做任何处理的话 她会失血而死
What did he say?
他说什么
He says
他说
she will be fine.
她会没事的
Don’t you fucking lie to me. You tell me what he said.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗我 告诉我他说什么了
Tell me what he said!
告诉我他说什么了
Hospital. Hospital.
医院 医院
I know, hospital! What can you do?
我知道医院 你能做什么
Is there anything we can do?
有什么我们能做的吗
I have to stitch up the wound to stop the bleeding.
我必须把伤口缝合 阻止流血
He says he need to sew up the wounds.
他说 他得把伤口缝合
What did he say?
他说什么
He said you need some stitches, honey.
他说你需要缝针
Stitches? What do you mean, stitches?
缝针 什么缝针
What kind of doctor is he? He’s a veterinarian. But he is good.
他是什么医生 他是兽医 但是他很在行
And tell him her clavicle is broken.
告诉他她的锁骨断了
He says she has a broken bone and he has to put a splint on it.
他说她的骨头断了 必须要绑夹板
If he doesn’t sew up her wound, she might bleed to death.
如果不缝针的话 她会流血而死的
Wait. Wait, wait. Richard.
等一下 等一下 理查德
No, no, no, Richard.
不 不 理查德
We have to hold her down.
我们得按住她
Richard. Richard. No, no, no, no. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
理查德 不要 不要 等一下 等一下
Richard, don’t let him. Honey, we have to do this.
理查德 别叫他这么做 亲爱的 我们必须这么做
It’s still bleeding. We got to stop the bleeding. You gotta do this.
还在流血 我们得止血 你们必须得这么做
We have to do this. No, no, don’t let him.
我们必须这么做 不 不 别叫他这么做
Listen to me. No, no, no, please.
听我说 不要 求你了
No, no, no, no. Richard, don’t.
不要 不要 理查德 不要
No! You got to be still.
不要 你不要动
Richard, don’t let him! No. You got to be still.
理查德 不要让他这么做 你不要动
Be strong, be strong.
坚强些 坚强些
Here are the sterilized drill bits.
这是已经消毒好的钻头
You have cavities in two molars.
你的2颗臼齿有牙洞
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What’s wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
Get out.
出去