– Chattanooga, Chattanooga – Doo-doo-dee-deedle doo-dee
– Get aboard – Chattanooga, Chattanooga
– All aboard – Dee-doodle Chattanoogie-doodie-doo-doo
Ohh-ohh… Whoa!
对不起
Uh, uh, excuse me.
对不起,我想请问… -伙伴,我很忙
Excuse me, but I was wondering… – Hey, look, pal, I’m busy.
我的主人好像不见了 -嘿,我在工作耶
Uh, well, I seem to have lost my human. – Hey, hey, I’m workin’ here.
头像?康普德?
Capisce? Comprende?
你这狗狗长得好怪
Whoa. Ain’t you a weird-lookin’ puppy.
我不是狗狗,我是牧羊猪
I’m not a puppy. I’m a sheep-pig.
我的主人不见了,我好饿 而且我应该拯救农庄的
My human’s gone, and I’m hungry, and I’m supposed to save the farm.
是哦,真悲惨哪 但你看到那边一长排东西了吗?
Yeah, that’s truly tragic, but you see that long line of stuff over there?
还有那边那堆东西?看到没? -看到了
And all those piles yonder? You see ’em? – Yes.
我每样都得去闻一下 我是缉毒犬
Well, I gotta sniff every doggone one of ’em. I’m a sniffer, ya see.
符合资格而且有三张证书的缉毒犬
A fully-qualified, triple-certificated sniffer. – Oh.
一切都要靠我的灵鼻
It’s all in the hooter, the schnozz, the olfactory instrument.
你鼻子那么长 也可以来缉毒
You could be a sniffer with a schnozz like that. – That’s very kind of you, but…
你真好,但…
不要插嘴,我还没说精彩的呢
Don’t interrupt me now. I’m just gettin’ to the good part.
等你闻到那个味道了 你知道接下来会怎样吗?
When you sniff the right smell, do ya know what happens? – Mm-mmm.
接下来你要上下狂跳
You jump up and down and go berserk. That’s what happens.
你该看看人类跑来的样子 -是吗?为什麽?
You should see the humans come runnin’. – They do? Why?
我也不知道,但肯定有重要的事 我得到奖品
Beats me, but it’s sure important. I get big rewards.
奖品? -对,随我高兴,你看
Rewards? – Sure. My heart’s desire. Watch this.
警卫请到现场
Security guard, to the floor!
警卫请到现场
Security guard, come to the floor!
抓到了
We got one.
她都可以当我妈了
She could be my mother.
很可怕吧?
Creepy, isn’t it?
何丝蜜?
Esme Cordelia Hoggett?
感谢老天,我的猪还没出来
Oh. Thank heaven.
再过十五分钟我就要去转机了
My pig hasn’t come through, and I’ve only got 15 minutes to make flight FF-115.
我还得到另外那边的登机口呢
I’ve got to get to the other terminal,
但没先找到我亲爱的小猪 我就不会走
but there’s no point me going without the blessed pig.
女士,猪在我们这里 -那就快点
Ma’am, we have the pig. – Oh. Let’s get a wriggle on, then.
要是错过转机 就搭不上四点十五分的巴士
Oh. If we miss FF-115, then we won’t make the 4:15 shuttle.
搭不上四点十五分的巴士 就赶不上博览会了
And if we don’t make the 4:15 shuttle, we won’t make it in time for the fair.
我听说 那是所有州立博览会之祖喔 今天是最后一天了
It’s the grandaddy of all state fairs, they say, and today’s the very last day.
要是结束,我们就拿不到演出费了
It’ll all be over and we won’t get the appearance money,
要是拿不到演出费 银行可不会接受 “对不起,我错过班机”的理由
and if we don’t get the money the bank won’t take, “Sorry, I missed my flight” for an answer.
就这样,结束了,农场再见
That’ll be it. All over. Arrivederci, farm.
可怜的亚瑟
Poor Arthur would be utterly…
一定会很伤心
devastated.
何丝蜜,我们有理由相信
Esme Cordelia Hoggett,
你身上携带非法物品
we have reason to believe you may be carrying illegal substances on your person.
身为缉毒署的官员
Being an officer of the Drug Enforcement Agency,
我有权执行某些程序
I am authorized by law to conduct certain… procedures.
请进小房♥间,脱掉衣服
Please step into the cubicle and remove your clothes.
什麽?
Pardon?
史诺普
当然,事后证明
Of course, it was proved beyond any doubt…
何丝蜜并非重罪犯
that Esme Cordelia Hoggett was not a felon.
但可悲的是 他们错过了最重要的转机
But, sadly, they had missed their all-important connection,
更糟糕的是
and to make matters worse…
他们必须等上几天 才能搭下一班飞机回家
they were obliged to wait some days for the next flight home.
他们走不了,又回不去
They couldn’t go forward, and they couldn’t go back.
被困住了
They were stranded.
旅馆-汽车旅馆 目录
你们接受宠物吗?
And so, you don’t take pets.
是一只小猪
But he’s just a little pig.
其实比较像狗
Well, it’s more of a dog, really.
但几乎可说是个人
But it’s practically human!

Uh-huh?
走开,女士
Scram, lady.
这里不是农场
This is not a farm.
抱歉
Excuse me.
福里兰旅馆,往南走几条街
Flealands Hotel, a few blocks south.
他们会欢迎你的
You’ll be welcome there.
何丝蜜凝视着这位陌生人…
Esme Hoggett studied the face of the stranger…
and wondered what could have provoked his unexpected act of kindness.
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie
That’s amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you’ve had too much wine
That’s amore
Bells will ring, ting-a-ling-a-ling Ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you sing vita bella
旅馆
Hearts will play Tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella
你想这是怎样的地方呢?
我想替自己和一只小猪
Oh. I need a room for myself…
订一个房♥间
and, uh, the, uh, wee pig.

Huh?
你疯了吗?把动物带进来?
Are you crazy? Animals in here?
你怎麽会以为我们让动物进来? -可是…
What makes you think we take animals? – Oh, but I…
你以为这是哪里?其实不是
What kind of establishment do you think this is? Well, it isn’t.
我不清楚市区的规定吗?当然清楚
Am I aware of the city codes and regulations? Yes.
我会犯法吗?当然不会,我很守法
Am I one to break the law? Absolutely not. I am very lawful.
你有听障吗?快走开
Are you hearing-impaired? Go away!
没有空房♥
Psst!
Psst!
Mmm?
你想住几天? -两天
How long did you want to stay? – I, uh… Two days.
阁楼可以吗? -我以为你…
Will an attic room do? – Uh… Well, I thought you…
那是说给没心肝的邻居听的
That was just for the neighbors. Heartless meanies.
他们以为这些可怜的小东西 会去哪里?
Where do they expect these poor creatures to go?
他乖不乖? -很乖,就跟我们一样
Is he house-trained? – Oh, yes. Just like you and me.
我们是否供餐?不
Do we provide meals? No.
但有没有杂货店? 有,就在两条街外
But is there a convenience store? Yes. Two blocks south.
黄金守则是什麽? 千万不要开前门
And what is the golden rule? Never answer the front door.
为什么?因为可能是检查人员
Why? It might be an inspector.
小心楼梯
Mind that step.
要是你想找人怎麽办?
What happens if you need anything?
敲左边这扇门
You knock on this door on the left.
谁住在这里呢?是我
Who lives there? I do.
浴室在哪里?楼梯口尽头
Where’s the bathroom? End of the landing.
有没有提供浴巾?
Do we provide towels?
那是狗吗?你是狗?小狗吗?
What is that, a canine? Huh? You canine? Little puppy dog?
弗利,回来 我们不知道他去过哪里
Flealick, come back. We don’t know where it’s been.
对吧,艾伦? -没错,奈吉
Do we, Alan? – No, Nigel.
猫科,你是猫吗? -我像猫吗?我怎麽知道你像不像猫?
Feline. You’re a cat? – Do I look like a cat?
我有近视,什麽都看不清楚
How do I know? I got the myopia. I can barely see. If you’re a cat, you gotta scat.
猫咪,你不该来这层楼,懂吗?
Hey! Kitty! You got no business being on this floor!
猫不可以来这层楼,就这样
You got that? No felines on this floor. Period!
公共电♥话♥在哪?在门厅
Where’s the pay phone? In the foyer.
只能打市内电♥话♥
Local calls only.
这只小猪必须一直待在哪里?
And where does the little piggy stay at all times?
房♥间里
In the room.
Meow, meow, meow, meow Meow, meow, meow
这个小东西要在哪里方便呢?
And where does the dear little fella do his necessaries?
在猫咪厕所
In the kitty litter.
谁负责清理?
Who empties it?
你,还有问题吗?
You do. Any questions?
我要去哪里打长途电♥话♥?
Oh. Where do I make a long-distance phone call?
往南过两条街
Oh, uh, two blocks south. Mm-hmm.

Oh.
别乱跑,小猪
Stay, pig.
别乱跑
Stay.
宝贝看着窗外的世界
Babe looked out across this vast habitat,
充满了人类和其他生物
abundant with humans and other creatures,
心想不知何时才能开始牧羊
and wondered when he would see his first sheep.
然后,他有了一个念头
Then the thought occurred to him:
也许他该做的不是牧羊
Maybe it wasn’t sheepherding.
也许是其他的事
Maybe something else was required of him.
不管怎样
Whatever the case,
在这个有黑暗角落和无限可能之处
in this place with its dark corners and endless possibilities,
小猪很肯定会想出办法 弥补自己犯下的错
the pig felt sure he would find a way to redeem himself.

Aww.
我可以帮忙吗?
Can… Uh, can I help you?
你在干什麽?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!