If he is alright, why isn’t he back?
也许他找到了他的家人
Maybe he found his family.
他肯定知道了我们是他的养父母
He must have realized we are his foster parents.
他再也不会回来了吗 再也不会叫我妈妈了吗
Will he never come? Will he not call me mother again?
桑格
Sanga.
大家伙 加把劲 好吗
People, hurry up, will you?
快点
Come on.
之前你看到我眼中的怒火
Earlier you saw the fire in my eyes and
相信我会完成任务
trusted me to carry out the mission.
我请求你再信任我一次
Once again I request you to have that belief in me.
我知道施瓦一定会救出提摩西娜王妃 来找我
I know Shiva will rescue Queen Devasena. Come with me.
好吧
Alright!
摩诃斯那王啊
Mahasena!
谁说巴霍巴利
Who says that Baahubali,
那个指引我们正义之途的人不在了
the one who showed us the righteous path is no more?
我什么都不是 只是一具行尸走肉
I am nothing, but a living dead.
你虽然死了 但你仍活在人们心中
You are dead and yet you are alive in people’s heart.
巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利
Baahubali! Baahubali!
这呼喊仍然回荡在这王城里
The echo still lingers in these walls.
好像那尊雕像是为他而立
It felt like it was his statue that was being erected!
人们是在发泄被压抑的情绪
Did the people express their bottled-up feelings?
还是他们看到了什么人
Or did they see someone?
不可能 绝无可能
No! Impossible!
我们问当时值守的士兵
Let us question the soldiers on duty…
是谁喊出那名字以及他们为什么那么喊
as to who uttered the name and why they did so!
那样真♥相♥自然就清楚了 爷爷
Then the truth will come out, grandfather.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
-我 -国王召见我们 一起去
-I… -The king has ordered us to come. Let us go.
你们是谁第一个喊出巴霍巴利名字的
Who first uttered the name of Baahubali in the crowd?
我是在和墙说话吗
Am I talking to these walls?
说话 否则我会切掉你们的舌头
Speak! Or I will have your tongues cut!
-我没有看到是谁 陛下 -闭嘴
-I didn’t see who, My Lord! -Stop it!
你们这群蠢货 难道没有一个人看到吗
Bunch of idiots as you are! Didn’t anyone of you see him?
我看到了 陛下
I saw him, My Lord!
那双眼似曾相识
I have seen those eyes before!
-巴德拉 我要抓活的 -给我来
-Bhadra! I want him alive. -Let us go!
嘿 你是谁
Hey, who are you?
他在这 抓住他
He is here! Catch him.
抓住他
Catch him…
那边
That way…
吹响警报
Sound the alarm!
我是来救你的
I have come to rescue you.
卡他帕 一个强盗闯进了王宫
Kattappa, a marauder has entered the palace
还纵火烧了国王的内廷
and he set fire to the King’s chambers!
你领守北门
You head north.
卡他帕 砍掉他的手脚 但是我要活的
Kattappa, Chop off his legs and hands but I want him alive.
-遵命 殿下 -我要抓活的
-As you say, My Prince! -I want him alive!
跟我来
Come on!
警号♥
The alarm!

Attack!
起来
Get up!
你这个老太婆
You lousy old hag!
这么多年的惩罚
All these years of punishment…
你仍然不知悔改
for your infidelity and still no shame!
你一看到个人 就跟他一起逃跑
The moment you see a man, you take off with him!
卡他帕 他要杀我 他要杀我
Kattappa! He is going to kill me! He is going to kill me!
殿下
My Prince!
保护你是我的职责
It is my duty to protect you!
想要杀你
To get to you,
先过我这关
he has to go through me first!
卡他帕
Kattappfl!
卡他帕
Kattappfl!
提摩西娜
Devasena!
冲啊
Attack!
他们是冲提摩西娜而来 阻住他们
They are going for Devasena. Stop them.
摩喜施末底万岁
Hail Mahishmati!
施瓦
Shiva!
希达
Siddha!
摩诃斯那王啊
Mahasena!
摩诃斯那王啊
Mahasena!
摩诃斯那王啊
Mahasena!
阿尼拉
Anila!
巴霍巴利
Baahubali!
你让我们残留的希望复活
You resurrected our lost hope.
你把他培养成一个伟大的勇士
You made a great warrior out of him
又把他还给我们
and brought him back to us.
摩喜施末底王国的臣民会永远感激你
Kingdom of Mahishmati will be eternally grateful to you.
我的母亲看着我
My mother looks at me
满含哀伤不似平常
with this sadness and not the usual affection.
我不知道 他们是谁
I don’t know who they are…
他们却视我如神明
and yet they look at me like lam their God!
当我看到那位我之前未曾谋面的夫人
And when I see the wounds that fester on that lady…
溃烂的伤口
I have never met before,
我就满心哀痛 血液上涌 为什么
my blood boils and my soul hurts! Why?
我是谁
Who am I?
你是我们的救世主埃梅仁德拉 巴霍巴利的儿子
You are the son of our savior Amarendra Baahubali.
你是你母亲提摩西娜的镇痛良药
You are the balm for your mother Devasena
她等你回来整整等了25年
who awaited your return for 25 years.
你是西瓦格米王太后
You are the fruit of our
用生命换来的硕果
Queen Mother Sivagami’s ultimate sacrifice.
故事要从50年前说起 孩子
The story you need to know began 50 years ago, my son.
摩喜施末底王国
This kingdom of Mahishmati was established
由你的爷爷马哈热加维卡拉德瓦创立
by your grandfather Maharaja Vikramadeva.
年长的毕加拉德瓦 却没有封王
Though elder, Bijjaladeva was not crowned
因为他天性放纵 不知节制
because of his conniving nature.
但是毕加拉德瓦把这一切归罪于自身的残疾
But Bijjaladeva blamed it only on his physical disabilities
于是在他心里一直愤懑不平
and it caused great turmoil in him.
老国王死后
The King died.
却活在人♥民♥心中
He was survived by his subjects
此时王后已经有六个月身孕
and the queen who was six months pregnant.
三个月后 摩喜施末底仍在哀悼
Three months passed by and Mahishmati continued to mourn.
国王的嫂子 毕加拉德瓦亲王的夫人 西瓦格米
The King’s sister-in-law and Bijjaladeva’s wife, Sivagami
掌握了王国的大权
took up the reins of the kingdom.
她是个精明的女强人
Being an astute woman
她专注于人♥民♥的福祉
she focused on the welfare of the people
保卫王国安全
and defense of the kingdom.
她也意识到了打算谋朝篡位
She could hear the howls of the jackals
的豺狼们正暗流涌动
making their move towards the throne.
在一个漆黑的新月之夜 王后临盆了
It was a dark new moon night. The queen was in labour.
我们没有保住王后 夫人
We could not save the queen, My Lady!
是个男孩
It is a boy!
就叫巴霍巴利
Baahubali!
空空的王座让我想起寡妇的前额
The empty throne reminds me of a widow’s forehead.
所以 我要登基加冕 复我昔日荣耀
So, I will take the throne and restore it to its former glory!
万岁
Hail him!
你们都曾发誓忠于王室
You all swore a solemn oath to be loyal to this throne.
在举国服丧期间发动叛乱
A revolt at a time when the kingdom mourns
有违作为刹帝利的所有信条 玛桑达
goes against every tenet of being a Kshatriya, Marthanda!
成为领导人是作为刹帝利
Being a leader is the first tenet
的第一信条 首相
of being a Kshatriya, Minister.
西瓦格米夫人
Lady Sivagami?
支持王室的人站过来
All those who support this royal family step to one side.
谁会支持一个女人 西瓦格米
Who will support a woman, Sivagami?
卡他帕
Kattappfl!
他们的叛乱让摩喜施末底蒙尘
They have soiled Mahishmati with their revolt.
用他们的血来洗刷
Wash it off with their blood!
你们怎么能眼睁睁
How can you stand and watch…
看着我们的人被杀
while our people are being hacked to death?
上 杀了那个奴隶和西瓦格米
Move! Kill that slave and Sivagami!
杀了卡他帕
Kill Kattappa!
你贿赂收买♥♥了我的人 真是歹毒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!