You are the head of the armoury, how can you be a slave?
是的 艾斯拉姆 一个您从来没有见识过的奴隶
Yes, Aslam. A slave like you have never seen before.
他为战争打造兵器
He forges the weapons for war.
战时 他必须用自己的生命保护国王
During war, he must protect the king with his own life.
战后 他仍然是个奴隶
After the war, he should still lay by his feet.
告诉我 多少钱可以买♥♥到你的自♥由♥
Tell me, what will it cost to buy your freedom?
我可以出10倍甚至百倍的价钱赎回你的自♥由♥
I will pay 10, even 100 times that to buy your freedom.
你不能为我这个奴隶定价 艾斯拉姆
You cannot put a price on this slave, Aslam.
我的祖先曾立下誓言 我们宗族的每一个人
My ancestors pledged that everyone born in our clan…
都要用生命保卫摩喜施末底的王权
will serve the throne of Mahishmati for life.
为了一个早已被遗忘的祖先的誓言
For a pledge that a long forgotten ancestor made
你依旧
you still…
立下誓言的祖先已经不在了
People who made the pledge might be dead
但是他们的誓言仍在 艾斯拉姆
but their word still lives on, Aslam.
我的一生都会将与这片土地连在一起
For this life, these bonds will stay tied to this land.
如果说忠诚的化身 那就是你 卡他帕
If loyalty has a face, it is you, Kattappa.
如果你有什么需要
If you ever need anything…
请不要忘记 你有一个终生之朋友
please don’t ever forget that you have a life-long friend.
-凡莎莉 -嗯
-Vaishali. -Hmm.
-你要去哪 -我很快就回来
-Where are you going? -I will be right back.
我们有一个天赐良机
We have a golden opportunity
实现我们的誓言
to fulfill the oath we have taken.
他们要为巴哈拉拉德瓦庆祝生日
They are celebrating Bhallaladeva’s birthday
在下一个新月之时
on the next new moon.
整个王国都将忙于庆祝
The entire kingdom will be busy with the celebrations.
这是解救提摩西娜的机会
The opportunity to free Queen Devasena…
-把机会交给我吧 首领 -首领 让我去吧
-Give me the opportunity, sir! -Chief, let me go!
我把这次的机会交给埃温缇卡
I offer it to Avanthika, this time.
埃温缇卡
Avanthika!
这是什么 埃温缇卡
What is this, Avanthika?
这是从哪儿来的
Where did this come from?
你更关注你的容貌更胜于誓言
You focused on your beauty more than your oath!
你如此自恋 定不能将生死置之度外
You cannot put your life at stake since you love yourself so much.
你不配这份荣耀 你走吧
You are not worthy of this honour. Leave us.
眼泪不是因为我懦弱
These tears are not a reflection of my cowardice
也不是因为伤痛
nor do they come from pain.
它们是我沸腾血液的证明
They are a testament to my boiling blood.
如果你感受到它的强烈
If you can feel their intensity
那就让我去
then let me go.
你必须在两天内出发 做好准备
You have to leave in two days. So get ready.
务必小心 完成任务 埃温缇卡
Be careful and get the job done, Avanthika.
一旦你不小心被捕
If you get caught because of your own neglect…
巴哈拉拉德瓦在杀你之前 会残忍♥地折磨你
Bhallaladeva will torture you mercilessly before he kills you.
我们的摩喜施末底王国是不可战胜的
Our Mahishmati Kingdom shall remain unconquerable.
与日月星辰同辉
As long as the sun, moon and stars are shining there.
幸福与荣耀主宰此地
Felicity and glory reigns supreme here.
繁荣的王国 处处是快乐
A flourished kingdom, happy subjects
这是和平的家园
and the home of peace.
愿摩喜施末底的荣耀响彻天际
May the glory of Mahishmathi soar sky high.
国旗绘制出东升的太阳
Our flag with the emblem of the rising sun
我们的黄金王座是健壮的战士
our golden throne flanked by to stallions.
陛下 才只有两天
Your Majesty, it is just been two days since
从我们在森林里抓到那头公牛到现在
we caught that bull in the forests.
还没有驯服 真的非常危险
We haven’t broken it yet. It is quite dangerous…
首相
Minister!
10头公牛才有可能威胁到巴哈拉拉德瓦
It would take 10 such bulls to intimidate Bhallaladeva.
放手去做吧
Please come.
摔倒它 巴哈啦
Stamp it out, Bhalla!
好啊
Yes!
杀了他 父王
Kill him, father.
看到了吧 爷爷
Did you see, grandfather?
陛下征服了公牛
His Majesty overpowered the bull.
荣耀归于国王
Glory to the king!
真是一个壮举
That was a great feat…
好极了 陛下
Bravo, Your Majesty!
巴哈拉拉德瓦
Bhallaladeva!
父王
Father!
父王他做到了
He did it!
-你们见过这么强有力的勇士吗-没有 殿下
-Have you ever seen a mightier warrior! -No, Prince!
你的忠诚真是搞笑 卡他帕
Your loyalty amuses me, Kattappa.
我知道在你内心深处
I know deep in your heart…
你一直想要杀了我
you nurture this desire to kill me.
但是你却豁出生命救我
Yet you put your life on the line to save mine.
你为什么那么做
How do you do it?
你为什么那么做
How do you manage to do this?
好吧 这是你应得的 要一个奖赏吧
Alright! You deserve it! Ask for a reward.
随便什么
Ask for anything!
陛下
Your Majesty!
您已经把提摩西娜囚禁了25年
You have been holding Devasena captive for 25 years.
求您放了她
Please release her.
如你所愿 君无戏言
So be it. Since I have given my word.
去杀了提摩西娜然后放了她
Go and kill Devasena and release her!
死亡是最好的解脱 去给她解脱吧
There is no greater liberation than death! Go and release her!
不要
No?
那就让她继续承受折磨
Then let her suffer.
直到她死而不仅仅是再过25年
Not just another 25 years, but till she dies.
喂 老巫婆 起来
Hey old hag! Get up!
喂 起来
Hey! Get up.
喂 提摩西娜 应该没有什么折磨你没受过了吧
Hey Devasena! I hope there is nothing lacking in your torture!
你选择他而不是我
You chose him over me.
那他现在在哪
So where is he now?
说实话 提摩西娜
Tell me the truth, Devasena.
这些年里
In all these years…
你听过有人提起过他的名字吗
have you ever heard anyone even utter his name?
在那些漫长而黑暗的夜里 在绝望的寂静中
On those long and dark night, amid the desperate silence…
在铁镣的碰撞声中
and in the clunk of your shackles…
你听到过他的名字吗
did you ever hear his name?
没有
No.
摩喜施末底已经遗忘了他 提摩西娜
Mahishmati has forgotten him, Devasena.
他们既不会谈论他
They neither talk about him anymore…
也不会记得他
and nor do they remember him.
在这个国家里只有两个人记得他
There are only two people in this kingdom that remember him.
你和我
You and I.
你记得他 是你想在你死之前见到他
You remember him as you want to see him before you die.
我记得他是因为我想再杀他一次
And I remember him as I want to kill him again…
用我的双手杀了他
with my bare hands.
但是我们的愿望都不会实现了
But both our wishes will remain unfulfilled.
提摩西娜夫人
Lady Devasena!
至少 现在接受吧
At least, accept it now.
你只需要说声好
You just have to say yes…
我就会打开铁镣放你走
and I will break these shackles and set you free.
你想一生都做囚徒吗
Do you want to be a prisoner for all your life?
不 卡他帕
No, Kattappa.
我儿子会来 他会救我的
My son will come and he will set me free.
一个死婴怎么回来救你
How can your dead child come back for you?
我的儿子还活着
My son is alive.
他会来找我的
He will come looking for me!
你因你儿子之名受苦
You are suffering in the name of a son…
但是他已经不在了 我的夫人
who is no longer alive, My Lady!
求你为你自己抓住这个机会
Please get a grip on yourself.
我不会再有这样的机会了
I won’t get a chance like this once again.
夜班守卫随时会出现在这里
The guards on the night shift will be here any moment.
求您了
Please agree!
请接受吧
Please accept it.
我在求你 你却一直在做这些无聊的事情
I am begging you and you keep doing these silly things!
你认为我就是一个疯女人才捡这些细枝 卡他帕
Do you think I am picking twigs like a mad woman, Kattappa?
这是葬礼的柴堆
This is a funeral pyre!
这是一个葬礼的柴堆
This is for a funeral pyre to burn to ashes…
将把巴哈拉拉德瓦的血肉烧成灰烬
the body and the blood of Bhallaladeva.
我儿子会来的
My son will come…
他会牵着那个畜生把他放在这柴堆上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!