My name is margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
Beth.
安东尼
Anthony.
安东尼 你好吗
Anthony, how are you?
很好 兄弟
Great, man.
你好吗
How are you?
也很好
Great too.
好了 朋友
All right, man.
你遇见过他吗
Did you meet him?
他看起来很好吗
Don’t he look good?
是的
Yeah.
不要吃得那么快
Don’t eat so fast.
他很好
He’s doing fine.
他很饿
He’s starving.
我没有办法忍♥受30年这样年年的浪费生命
I couldn’t deal with losing 30 years of my life.
我甚至无法想像
I can’t even imagine it.
要马铃薯吗
Potatoes?
他意识到了 不是吗
He does realize it, Doesn’t he?
雷纳 如果可以请转这边
Leonard, if you could Turn this way please.
这是一种照像机叫做拍立得
This is a camera Called a polaroid.
谢谢你
Thank you.
它只需要不到一分钟就可以印出一张照片
It takes a picture In less than a minute.
真让人吃惊
Amazing.
现在 如果我们可以这样来试一下
Now, if we could Try this.
妙极了
Splendid.
令人惊奇
That’s wonderful.
我现在想要你步行
I’d like you To walk now
到房♥间的尽头
To the end Of the room.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Go.
很好
Very good.
很好
Very good.
现在回来
And back now.
做得很快
That was very quick.
让我多拿些胶卷
Let me get some more film.
你至少得躺下
You have to at least Lay down.
你想要休息
You need the rest.
我怕闭上眼睛
I’m afraid to close my eyes.
如果我闭上眼睛 我将
If i close my eyes, i’ll…
你会睡觉
You will sleep.
当你早晨醒来的时候
And when you wake up In the morning
会是第二天早晨
It will be the next morning.
我答应你
I promise.
婴儿的船
Baby’s boat
一个银月亮
A silver moon
在空中航行
Sailing in the sky
婴儿正在搜寻一个梦
Baby’s fishin G for a dream
搜寻远的和近的
Fishing Near and far
航行 孩子 航行
Sail, baby, sail
在海上航行
Out upon that sea
只是不要忘记再航行回到我这来
Only don’t forget to sail Back again to me
婴儿在搜寻一个梦
Baby’s fishing for a dream
在近处和远处搜寻
Fishing near and far
他的台词一个银色的月光是
His line A silver moonbeam is
他的命运一个银色的星星
His fate a silver star
航行 孩子 航行
Sail, baby, sail
航行在海上
Out upon that sea
只是不要忘记再航行回到我的身边
Only don’t forget to sail Back again to me
婴儿的船
Baby’s boat
银色的月亮吗
The silver moon
在空中航行
Sailing in the sky
婴儿在搜寻一个梦
Baby’s fishing for a dream
在近处和远处搜寻
Fishing near and far
航行 孩子 航行
Sail, baby, sail
在海上航行
Out upon that sea
只是不要忘记再航行回到我这来
Only don’t forget to sail Back again to me.
布隆克斯区已经变成一个多么美妙的地方啊
What a wonderful place The bronx has become.
那是我的学校
That’s my school.
真的吗
Really?
那是古典的吗
Is that classical?
你可以选择你想要任何类型的音乐
You can pick any type Of music you want.
到时间了
It’s the time…
那是什么
What’s that?
摇滚
Rock and roll.
是的
Yeah?
当爱进入深情的时候
…when love runs high
在这次交给我吧不用紧张
In this time Give it to me easy
让我试者用快乐的手
And let me try With pleasured hands
带你到阳光下带你到乐土
To take you in the sun To promised lands
带你见每个人
To show you everyone
是爱的季节的时候了
It’s the time of the season For loving
好 孩子 去拿它
Okay, boy, go get it.
你的名字是什么
What’s your name?
你的名字是什么
What’s your name?
你的爸爸是谁
Who’s your daddy?
你的爸爸是谁
Who’s your daddy?
他像我一样富有吗
Is he rich like me?
他结婚了吗
Has he taken
他结婚了吗
Has he taken
任何时候
Any time
任何时候
Any time
表明你生活需要些什么
To show you What you need to live?
慢慢地告诉我
Tell it to me slowly
告诉你为什么
Tell you why
我真的想要知道
I really want to know
是爱的季节的时候了
It’s the time of the season For loving
你的名字是什么
What’s your name..?
进来
Come on in.
进来
Come on in.
不 现在回来
No, come back now.
当你出去的时候这发生了点儿事情
There’s something that happened While you’ve been away.
这就叫做污染
It’s called pollution.
雷纳 那不是涉水 那是在游泳
Leonard, that’s not wading, That’s swimming.
快 雷纳
Come on, leonard.
雷纳 我不知道
Leonard, i don’t know
是不是医院在为此掩盖
If the hospital Is covered for this.

Oh…
雷纳
Leonard.
快点
Come on!
不 不
No, no…
进来
Come on in.
是爱的季节的时候了
…it’s the time of the seaso N for loving.
雷纳 潮水就要来临了
Leonard, the tide’s Coming in.
那是元素周期表
That’s the periodic table Of elements.
我能够为我给科学的介绍 那样来定个时间
I can date my introduction To science by that.
它真的是令人惊奇的
It’s wonderful really.
它是
It’s, uh…
它是宇宙最初的阶段
It’s the universe At its essence.
你见到 你的碱金属
You see, you have Your alkaline metals
你的卤素 你的惰性气体
You have your halogens, Your inert gases.
每个元素素以那种顺序在周期表中有它的位置
Every element has its place In that order.
你不能改变那个顺序
You can’t change that.
他们是固定的 无论发生什么
They’re secure, No matter what.
你没有结婚
You’re not married?

Me?
没有
No.
我不善于和人相处
I’m not very good with people.
我 我从来没有处理好过 雷纳
I, um… I never have been, leonard.
我喜欢他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!