什么也没等
Nothing.
他们会怎么恢复呢
How will they Get well?
他们不能康复了 他们是慢性病
They’re not, They’re chronic.
我们称这个为花♥园♥
We call this The garden.
为什么呢
Why?
因为我们所以能做的事情 就只是输给他们水和营养
‘Cause all we do is Feed and water them.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
肯恩先生 我想问一下你
Mr. Kean, i would Like to ask you…
我1991年出生
I was born
于纽约的金斯布里奇
In 1911 in kingsbridge, New york!
我 1955 年七月来到这里
I came here In july, 1955!
在1955 的七月之前 我居住
Prior to july, 1955, I resided
在布鲁克林 的精神治疗中心
At the brooklyn Psychiatric center.
在那之前 我还是个人
Prior to that, I was a person!
再放松点儿
Gets easier.
你想它不会这样 而它确实就是这样
You don’t think it will, But it does.
哦 不行 波卡(狗名)
Oh, no, buttercup.
哦 好样的
Oh, good.
不 去你的房♥子
No, go to your house.
回家
Go home!
好样的
Good.
早安 医生
Good morning, doctor.
我这有一个你的新病人
I have a new arrival For you.
她是昨晚很夜了
She was brought in
才被送进来的
Late last night.
这里是她的文档
Here’s her file.
哈罗
Hello.
我是塞尔医生
I’m dr. Sayer.
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
你能听到我说的吗
Can you hear me?
“诊断”
“diagnosis.”
“医疗保险”
“medical insurance.”
哦 上帝
Oh, god.
她的名字是露西 她是在她姐妹死后
Her name is lucy fishman.She was found by neighbors
好几天被邻居发现的
With her sister
当时她和她死掉的姐妹在一起的
Several days after Her sister died.
她没有任何其他的活着的亲戚了
She has no other Living relatives.
他们说她总是这样
They say she has Always been this way
不作任何反应也听不懂别人说的
With no response Or comprehension.
不过
And yet…
一种反射
A reflex.
如果她把它打在一边 我还是可以称它作反射的
If she batted it away, I might call it a reflex.
但是她捉住了它
But she caught it.
仍然是一种反射
It’s still a reflex.
如果你是正确的 那么我会同意你说的
If you were right, I would agree with you.
就像
It’s as if
她失去了她自己所有的意志
Having lost All will of her own
而借用
In which to act
球的意志来表现出来
She borrows the will Of the ball.
球的意志
The will of the ball?
对不起
Excuse me.
我想试着留下一个好印象
Trying to make A good impression
是吗 医生
Right, doctor?
就这样了 不是吗
That’s it, isn’t it?
你仍然在调整适应之中
You’re still settling in.
科斯特洛小姐 那个塞尔医生的病人
Miss costello, see that Dr. Sayer’s patients
的预约改到明天了 我总是来这里
Are rescheduled for tomorrow.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
借着球的意志
Borrows the will Of the ball.
真妙
That’s great.

Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果她抓住其它东西的话 通知我们
Let us know if she catches Anything else.
我会被炒鱿鱼的
I’ll be fired.
我会回到学校的
I’ll go back to school.
我忘记什么事情了吗
Did i forget something?
不是 我只是想让你知道
No. I just wanted To say to you
我更想知道你的解释
I preferred your explanation
然后我将替你照看你的事务
And that i’ll look After things for you
直到你完全安顿下来
Until you’ve settled in.
晚安 医生
Good night, doctor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多谢你
Thank you very much.
哈罗
Hello.

Hi.
我是塞尔医生
I’m dr. Sayer.
我是旺达
I’m waheedah.
今天你好吗
How are you today?
我很好
I’m fine.
是的
Yes.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
嗯 什么表格
Um, what form?
是的 我会等
Yes, i’ll hold.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
三 二
… Three, two.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
再见
Bye.
哈罗
Hello.
喂 喂
Contact.
收到
Roger.
好耶 我们办到了 奥维尔
Yippie! We made it, orville.
我们进入轨道了
We’re in orbit.
哦 好啊
Oh, goody.
现在我们能试验一下失重的状态
Now we can try Being weightless.
让我们用雀巢的可口的”贵格巧克力奶”来庆祝一下
Let’s celebrate With delicious nestle’s quick.
你知道贵格巧克力奶是无人能比的
Nothing makes chocolatey milk Like quick, you know?
那美妙的巧克力滋味实在超群
That great nestle’s chocolate Flavor is out of this world.
无以伦比
Out of this world.
喂上面的
Hello up there.
是时间用雀巢巧克力奶来充电了
Time to recharge With delicious nestle’s quick.
Q-u-e-c-h-a-o 雀巢做得是最好的
N-e-s-t-l-e-s, Nestle’s makes the very best
巧克力
Chocolate.
露西
Lucy.
嗯 你出去了 哦
Um, you’re out, oh…

Um…
可以
Um, could..?
安东尼
Anthony.
安东尼 你可以帮我一下吗
Anthony, Could you help me…
搬这个吗
Move this?
对不起
Excuse me.
露西 你就快碰到那儿了
Lucy, you’re almost there.
快点
Come on.
给你 水 露西
Here’s the water, lucy.
好了 露西
Here it is, lucy.
水是
The water is…
肯定是他们给你果冻了
It must be all that jell-o They give you.
果冻 果冻
Jell-o, jell-o
日复一日
Day after day.
赤色果冻 黄色果冻
Red jell-o, yellow jell-o.
每天果冻
Every day jell-o.
赶快
Hurry up.
你不会想错过那辆洗衣店运货卡车的
You don’t want to miss The laundry truck.
我忘记告诉你库柏太太去世了
I forgot to tell you Mrs. Cooper passed away.
记得她吗
Remember her?
她人很好
She was nice.
总是说亲切的词语
Always a kind word.
我希望可以没有她的狗
Her dog i could have Done without.
对不起
Excuse me.
哈罗
Hello.
他曾经和你说过话吗
Does he ever Speak to you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!