I wo-wo-won’t see you Anymore.
我只是想来说声再见
I just want To say good-bye.

Look.
现在
Now?
每当你准备好
Whenever you’re ready.
我的名字是雷纳 罗威
My name is leonard lowe.
我已经被解释过
It has been explained to me
我已经昏迷了相当长的时间
That i have been away For quite some time.
我回来了
I’m back.
回来的感觉是什么
What’s it like to be back?
开始我认为它是一个梦
I thought it was a dream At first.
什么使你认识到它不是一个梦
What made you realize It wasn’t a dream?
当我说话而你又明白我的时候
When i spoke And you understood me.
你告诉了他我是个好人
You told him I was a kind man.
给予生命是多么地善良
How kind is it to give life
不料竟会又再次夺走它
Only to take it Away again?
它已经给予了我们又拿走了
It’s given and taken away From all of us.
那为什么我没有觉得安慰呢
Why doesn’t that comfort me?
因为你是个好人
Because youarea kind man.
因为他是你的朋友
Because he’s your friend.
这个夏天是非常特别的
The summer was extraordinary.
这是一个再生和无辜的季节
It was a season of rebirth And innocence.
15位病人的奇迹
A miracle for 15 patients
和我们 他们的看守员 的奇迹
And for us, Their caretakers.
但是现在我们必须调整
But now we have to adjust
对奇迹的现实
To the realities Of miracles.
我们能藏在
We can hide behind
科学的面纱后面说那个药物曾经失败
The veil of science and say It was the drug that failed.
或那种疾病本身又复发了
Or that the illness itself Had returned
或病人们不能够应付
Or that the patients Were unable to cope
失去的数十年他们的生命
With losing decades Of their lives
但是现实是
But the reality is
我们既不知道出了什么毛病
We don’t know what went wrong
我们也不知道什么做对了
Anymore than we know What went right.
我们确实知道的
What we do know
是当化学药剂的窗户关闭时
Is as the chemical window Closed
另外的唤醒窗户打开了
Another awakening took place.
那就是人类的精神
That the human spirit
比任何的药更有效
Is more powerful than any drug
而那也是最需要被滋养的
And that is what needs To be nourished…
随着工作 玩耍 友谊 家庭
With work, play, Friendship, family.
这些是真正重要的事物
These are the things That matter.
这是我们所疏忽的
This is what we had forgotten.
最简单的事情
The simplest things.
嗯 晚安
Well… Good night.
晚安
Good night.
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
是的
Yes?
埃莉诺
Eleanor… Um…
怎么回事
What’s wrong?
我很想知道
I was wondering…
你今晚做什么
What are you doing tonight?
你是不是有其他的事情做 我
If you have Other plans, i…
不 我
No, i…
你没有其它事情做
You have no plans?
不 我没有
No, i have no, uh…
我很想知道
I was wondering
你是否 我们
If you… We…
嗯 你和我可以
Well, you and i could, um…
是否我们可以
If we could, um…
去喝杯咖啡
Go for a cup of coffee?
好的
Yes.
我很愿意
I’d love to.
我的车在这里
My car’s Over here.
你说什么我们只是步行
What do you say We just walk?

Okay.
让我们开始吧
Let’s begin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!