可以认为发生在雷纳身上的事情
To think that what’s Happening to leonard
发生在你身上
Will happen to you.
为什么不
Why not?
好吧 你们都是不同的每个人
Well, you’re all individuals
而且你们很好
And you’re well…
是不是
Aren’t you?
甜蜜地情人的旧曲
… Comes love’s Old sweet song.
刚才真可爱 露西
That was lovely, lucy.
我学会那一首歌♥已经是很久 很久以前
I learned that song A long, long time ago.
我知道那一年是什么年
I know what year it is.
我就是不能想像怎么样打于22岁后的生活
I just can’t imagine Being older than 22.
我对它毫无经验
I’ve no experience at it.
我知道现在不是 1926
I know it’s not 1926.
我只是需要它是这样
I just need it to be.
你好吗
How are you?
没有更好过
Never better.
其他人好吗
How are the others?
他们正在谈论我吗
Are they talking about me?
他们被吓坏了
They’re scared.
嗯 他们应该是
Well, they should be.
你能阻止这个吗
Can you stop this?
我不肯定 但是我正在试
I’m not sure, but i’m trying.
不要放弃我
Don’t give up on me.
我不会
I won’t.
425.
425?

Okay.
我们走 425
Here we go, 425.
我得到了一张明信片
I got a postcard.
我很好
I’m all right
然后每件事都停止了
And then everything stops.
我得到了一张我儿子寄过来的明信片
I got a postcard From my son.
没有警告
There’s no warning.
像一个灯的开关关掉了
It’s like a light switch Going off.
它发生得那么快
It happens that fast.
必须有些事情发生才能让我恢复…
Something has to happen To bring me back…
一个声音或抚摸 然后我再一次能动了
A sound or a touch, And then i can move again.
我又好了
I’m okay again.
谢谢
Thanks.
它不是感觉很坏
It’s not that It feels bad.
它什么也不是
It’s nothing.
我什么也感觉不到
I feel nothing.
就像我死了
It’s like i’m dead.
什么也没有
Nothing.
一无所有
Nothing.
这样只会把我变成不再像一个人
It gets to be Like i’m not a person anymore
只是一阵的抽筋
Just a collection of tics.
不是我必然地留心他们
Not that i mind them Necessarily.
有时他们把生命变得有点儿有趣的
Sometimes they make life Kind of interesting.
虽然我不肯定谁在控制全局 我或他们
Though i’m not sure Who’s in control, me or them
我所在意的是他们不应该在那里
What i do mind is knowing That they shouldn’t be there.
有五个之多
Up to five.
好 五个 五个
Okay, five, five.
只是
Just…
只是多一些
Just a little more.

Okay.
当我正在工作的时候感觉很好
It feels good when i’m working.
我在这里觉得很舒服
I feel good here.
书籍表开始进展得很好
The book list Is coming along well.
我想看看它
I’d love to see it.
它在这里的某处
It’s here somewhere.
没关系
That’s all right.
其他的时间
Some other time.
雷纳
Leonard?
雷纳
Leonard?
发生什么事
What’s happening?
你现在开始有
You’re having
一个幻视的危机
An oculogyric crisis.
拿像机来
Get the camera!
拿照像机来
Get the camera.
我不能这样做 雷纳
I can’t do this, leonard.
我正在关掉的照像机
I’m turning The camera off.
不 不 不要
No, no, no.
看 看 看 看 看
Watch, watch, Watch, watch, watch.
学习 学习 学习 学习
Learn, learn, learn, learn
学习 学习 学习
Learn, learn, learn.
向我学习
Learn from me.
学习
Learn.
625.
好 625
All right, 625.
675 很好
675. Just…
675 好
675? Okay.
我不能再读
I can’t read anymore.
我不能集中我的眼睛在一个地方
I can’t keep my eyes In one place.
我不停地回到原地
I keep going back To the beginning…
原地 原地 原地
Beginning, Beginning, beginning…
我已经让每个人失望
I’ve let everybody down.
没有
No.
我让你失望
I let you down.
不 你并没有
No, you have not.
我有
I have!
我是奇怪的人
I’m grotesque.
我不会听
I won’t listen
你这样说话的
To you talk like this.
我是奇怪的 我是
I’m grotesque. I am.
看着我然后告诉我我不是
Look at me and tell me i’m not.
你不是
You’re not.
这不是我 这不是我
This isn’t me, this isn’t me!
当我的儿子出生的时候是健康的 我从来不问为什么
When my son was born healthy, I never asked why.
我为什么那么幸运
Why was i so lucky?
我做了什么才得到这个完美的孩子
What did i do to deserve This perfect child
这完美的生命
This perfect life?
但是当他不舒服了的时候
But when he got sick
我真地问为什么
You can bet i asked why.
我要知道为什么
I demanded to know why.
为什么是这会发生
Why was this happening?
我不能为此做任何事情
There was nothing I could do about it.
没有人我可以让我请求”停止它吧
No one i could go to And say, “stop this.
请 停止这个悲剧吧”
Please, stop this.”
你不能看到吗我的儿子很痛苦吗”
Can’t you see My son is in pain?”
我的儿子很痛苦的
My son is in pain.
请 停止这样下去了
Please, stop this.
他在挣扎 罗威太太
He’s fighting, mrs. Lowe.
他正在失去
He’s losing.
我工作
Uh… I worked.
-哼
Uh-huh.
叫朋友过来
Had friends over
去跳舞
Went dancing.
有关它的事…不是很多
That’s about it…Not much.
好吧 很棒
Well, that’s great.
你知道 我从未做过任何的那些事情
You know, i’ve never done Any of those things.
你会的
You will.
他们再也无法让我离开这个地方
They’ll never let me Out of this place

And, uh…
和他们不应该
And they shouldn’t.
我认为我仍然没有恢复
I think i’m still not well
到你所能做到的 瞧
As you can… See.
我的意思是 当我看到你的时候 我觉得很好
I mean, I feel well when i see you…

And, uh…

I…

I…
我不·不·不会再见到你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!