我们得让他们知道这是多么的好
We’ve got to remind them How good it is.
什么是如何的好 雷纳
How good what is, leonard?
看报纸
Read the newspaper.
它说些什么
What’s it say?
都是坏消息
All bad.
人们已经忘记
People have forgotten
生命是为了什么 活着是为了什么
What life is all about, What it is to be alive.
他们需要被提醒
They need to be reminded
他们所拥有的和他们能失去的
What they have And what they can lose.
我感觉到的是
What i feel is
生命的喜悦
The joy of life
生命的赠与 生命的自♥由♥
The gift of life, The freedom of life
生命的惊奇
The wonderment of life.
他继续说
He kept saying
人们不会感激普通的事情-
People don’t appreciate The simple things…
工作 玩耍 友谊 家庭
Work, play, Friendship, family.
他是那么兴奋
He was so excited
他一直说到 早晨5:00
He talked till 5:00 In the morning.
我不知道是否这是释放 狂躁
I don’t know whether This is liberation, mania…
还是爱
Or love.
是的 正确
Yes, right.
他完全正确
He’s absolutely right.
我们真的不知道该如何生活
We don’t really Know how to live.
但是 在早晨5点
But 5:00 In the morning…
旺达 你好吗
Waheedah, how are you?
我很好
I’m fine.
很好
Very good.
罗威先生
Mr. Lowe?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
你想要的是什么 罗威先生
What is it you want, Mr. Lowe?
最简单的事情
The simplest thing.
嗯 它是
And it is?
可以选择我是否想去散步
To have the choice To go for a walk if i want to
像任何正常人
Like any normal person.
你可以随意地去散步
Youarefree To go for a walk.
我行吗
I am?
独自的
Alone?
这会有什么区别吗
What difference Would that make?
瞧 我不是一个罪犯
Look, i’m not a criminal.
我没有犯罪
I’ve committed no crime.
我不会对自己或其他人造成危险
I’m not a danger To myself or to others
我仍然不能去散步
Yet i’m still not allowed To go for a walk
我是说独自的去
On my own.
你不是唤醒一件事物 你唤醒了一个人
You didn’t wake athing, You woke a person.
我是人
I am a person.
罗威先生 你是不是完全知道
Mr. Lowe, are you At all aware
无意中的敌意
Of the unconscious hostility
你正在向我们展现这种敌意
You’re exhibiting Toward us right know?
我如何知道它是不是无意识的
How could i be aware of it If it’s unconscious?
诺拉 谢谢
Nora, please.
我只是好奇
I’m curious.
你如果出去会做什么呢
What would you do If you went out?
我将会去散步
I’d go for a walk.
我将会看事物
I’d look at things.
我将会和人说话
I’d talk to people.
如果我想要 我可以决定
I would decide if i want
走这个方向或那个方向
To go in this direction Or that direction
或笔直地向前走
Or straight ahead.
我会做所有你认为当然的事情
I would do all the things You take for granted.
那它是
And that’s it?
就这样
That’s it.
好 那么
All right, then
我们当然将把这个放入考虑之内
We’ll certainly take this Into consideration
和我们会让你知道
And we’ll let you know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
塞尔医生
Dr. Sayer…
你还好吧
Are you all right?
是的 它什么也不是
Yeah, it was nothing.
他们说什么
What did they say?
他们说 这次的数据不足…
They said there was Insufficient data at this time…
那继续观察
That continued observation
是必须的才能作出完全的诊断
Was necessary For a complete diagnosis.
他们说 那边是一个不同的世界
They said it’s A different world out there.
你可能还没有准备就绪
You may not be Prepared for it
而且他们无法负起责任
And they couldn’t Be held responsible.
他们说不
They said no.
你说什么
What did you say?
他们不一定要听我的 雷纳
They don’t have to listen To me, leonard.
你同意他们吗
Did you agree with them?
是的
Yes.
雷纳 我想我们仍然没有走出森林
Leonard, i don’t think We’re out of the woods yet.
我不肯定这个 什么都不是
I’m not sure that this… Is nothing.
它是一个试验性的药物
It’s an experimental drug
而我们需要时间去评估
And we need time To evaluate things…
再见
Bye.
雷纳
Leonard?
雷纳
Leonard?
雷纳
Leonard?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
散步
For a walk.
雷纳
Leonard?
雷纳
Leonard.
这是塞尔医生
This is dr. Sayer.
那么你往哪里走呢
So where are you going?
我出去走走
I’m going outside.
不 今天不要
No, not today.
没有病人会被允许走出这里
No patients allowed Beyond here.
不 对不起
No, i’m sorry.
在你太为难自己
Don’t make it hard on yourself.
我捉住了他
I got him.
我仅仅想去散步
I just want to go for a walk!
他不是一个精神病人
He’s not a mental patient.
让他去
Let him go.
谢谢 他没有暴♥力♥行为的
Please, he’s not violent.
他不会使用暴♥力♥的
He’s not violent.
你会让他出去走
Will you let go of him!
等等
Wait!
请停下来
Stop, please!
让他去
Let go of him!
我不明白
I don’t understand it.
他一起从来不是麻烦的
He was never any trouble before.
他很安静
He was quiet
而且尊敬人又有礼貌
And polite and respectful.
他从不要求什么东西
He never demanded anything.
他从来不会违抗命令
He was never disobedient.
因为他曾是紧张性精神症 罗威太太
Because he was catatonic, Mrs. Lowe.
我是在说当他还是个小孩的时候
I’m speaking of When he was a boy.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道那个人是谁
I don’t know who that is Up there.
我想他不知道
I don’t think he knows.
你已经把雷纳变成不是他了
You’ve turned leonard Into something he’s not.
不是我们身体或精神有缺陷 而是他们
It’s not us that’s defective, It’s them!
我们不在危机中 他们在
We’re not in crisis, they are!
他们是
They are!
我们已经克服了最坏的而且还活了下来
We have been through the worst And survived.
他们还没有
They haven’t.
他们害怕它
They fear it!
因为他们知道
Because they know!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!