跟着我 是了
Tag, you’re it.
对了
You’re it.
不 我最后还是跟上你了
No, i tagged you last.
想要去钓鱼吗
Want to go fishing?
都没有鱼
There’s no fish.
它们都被冻住了
They’re frozen.
它们不会冻住的
They don’t freeze.
他们会死吗
Do they die?
嗨 看这辆车
Hey, look at this car!
哇 是不是很整洁
Wow, isn’t that neat?
它应该是福特
It’s got to be a ford.
不 它不是福特
No, it’s not a ford.
那它是什么呢
Then what is it?
它不是福特
It’s not a ford.
我曾坐过一次
I’ve been in one.
嗨 雷纳 你在做什么呢
Hey, leonard, What are you doing?
它看起来是什么样的
What’s it look like?
有人可能会来
Somebody might be coming.
保持警惕 詹姆士
Keep a look out, james.
没有人会来
No one’s coming.
下次就轮到我了
My turn’s next.
啊 啊 啊 啊
Uh-uh, uh-uh.
雷纳 怎么了
What’s wrong leonard?
雷纳 亲爱的
Leonard, honey.
什么事
What?
你最好穿漂亮点儿
You better get dressed.
早餐差不多准备好了
Breakfast is just about ready.

Hey.
嗨 艾伯特
Hi, albert.
詹姆士
James.
我们今天先做一个历史测验
We’re going to begin today With a history test.
眼睛只能看你自己的卷子
Keep your eyes On your own papers
在休息铃一响
And at the recess bell
就把你们的答案放到我的桌子上
Bring your composition books Up to my desk.
那么 我们今天下午做什么呢
So, what are we going To do this afternoon?
哦 你好 孩子
Oh, hello, boys.
罗威太太 雷纳今天能出来玩吗
Mrs. Lowe, Can leonard play today?
啊 不行 对不起
Uh, no, i’m sorry.
明天呢
How about tomorrow?
我恐怕明天他也不行
I’m afraid he won’t be well By then either.
当他什么时候会好呢
When will he be well?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谢谢过来探望
Thanks for coming by.
早安 脑桥医院
Good morning, Bainbridge hospital.
我可以帮你什么吗
May i help you?
请稍等
One moment, please.
对不起
Excuse me…
你得问她
You got To ask her.
早安 脑桥医院
Good morning, Bainbridge hospital.
我可以帮助你吗
May i help you?
霍洛维茨医生 不要挂断
Dr. Horowitz, Hold the line.
脑桥医院
Bainbridge hospital.
我能帮到你吗
Can i help you?
富兰克林医生及泰勒医生
Dr. Franklin And dr. Tyler
在开一个董事会议
Are in a board meeting…
是的
Yes.
嗯 是的 我是 我是马科姆·塞尔医生医生
Uh, yes, i’m… I’m dr. Malcolm sayer.
我有一个预约
I have an appointment.
请坐
Take a seat, please.
脑桥医院
Bainbridge hospital.
我可以帮助你吗
May i help you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
脑桥医院
Bainbridge hospital.
我可以帮助你吗
May i help you?
我可以把你转到自助餐厅
I can connect you To the cafeteria
但是他们会传呼他的
But then they will Have to page him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
脑桥医院
Bainbridge hospital.
我可以帮助你吗
May i help you?
富兰克林医生及泰勒医生
Dr. Franklin And dr. Tyler
在会议室中
Are in the boardroom.
当你说人们的时候
When you say people
你是指活人吗
Do you mean living people?

Mm-hmm.
嗯 我是来申请一个在你的
Well, i’m here to apply For a research position
神经学实验室中做研究的职位
In your neurology lab.
神经学实验室吗
Neurology lab?
我们有一个X光房♥间
We have an x-ray room.
这是一个慢性病的医院 医生
This is A chronic hospital, doctor.
这个职位
The position
是给在职的神经学专家的
Is for staff Neurologist.
你将会和病人打交道
You will be working With patients, people.
一个博士医生
A doctor doctor.
医生
Doctor.
卡梅尔协会吗
The carmel institute?
那儿有什么事情和病人有关吗
Anything with patients There?
蚯蚓
Earthworms.
对不起
I’m sorry?
我曾准备从四吨♥的蚯蚓提取
I was to extract One decigram of myelin
一个分克的髓磷脂
From four tons of earthworms.
真的吗
Really?
我曾在那个工程中干了五年
I was on that project For five years.
每个人都说它是无法
Everyone said It couldn’t
做到的
Be done.
它不能
It can’t.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我证明了它
I proved it.
也许
Maybe before
在圣汤姆斯以前
At st. Thomas…
所有的研究吗
All research?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
班 我们这是有点儿人员不足
Ben, we’re Understaffed here.
他的研究天赋
His research talents
会浪费在这里的 先生
Would be wasted Here, sir.
对不起
Excuse me.
但是我认为你明明是在找一个
But i think you’re clearly Looking for someone
具有更丰富临床的背景的人
With more Of a clinical background.
肯定有一百
As much as i need a job
多个像我一样的申请者很想要一份工作
There must be a hundred More applicants.
无论如何 谢谢你
Thank you, anyway.
塞尔医生
Dr. Sayer
如果在医学院没有临床经验的话
You couldn’t have graduated From medical school
你根本不可能从那儿毕业的
Without some Clinical experience.
你得号♥脉 量体温
You took a pulse, You took a temperature.
问诊
You did diagnosis.

Oh.
那儿你就有了经验
There you have it.
你想要这份工作
You do want the job
不是吗
Don’t you?
嗨 是这样的 医生
Hey, It’s this way, doc.
你花大量的时间在慢性病医院吗
You spend much time At chronic hospitals?

I…
你会记得
You’d remember.
那我猜是没有了
Guess not then.
嗨 克里斯蒂娜
Hey, christina.
你见到了 医生
You see, doc
我们患了 M.S.TOURETTE的并发症状
We got m.s., Tourette’s syndrome
帕金森症
Parkinson’s disease.
有一些人 我们甚至不知道名字
Some we ain’t even Got a name for.
他们在等什么
What are they Waiting for?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!