这是我的选择
It’s my choice.
我不是那个把事情搞砸的人,对吧?
And I wasn’t the one that nearly screwed this whole thing up, was I?
他是对的,你知道
He’s right, you know.
换作是我,只需要两个月
I would’ve had that ring on my finger
就能戴上那戒指
in two months.
真的?
Really?
如果你没有怀孕
Well, if you hadn’t got knocked up,
也许你会有机会,是吗?
maybe you would’ve had the chance, wouldn’t you?
别这样,佩妮,好吗?
Just go, Penny, all right?
杰克,想想看
Jack, think about it.
不用再三班倒
No more triple shifts.
不用再连续工作30小时
No more 30-hour days.
只要搞定遗嘱,我们就有钱了
Even if we settle the will, we’re rich.
你知道1亿元意味着什么?
You know what 100 million is four ways?
他是做了移植手术的病人,杰克
He’s a transplant patient, Jack.
他们终有一死
They all die eventually.

Yeah.
他们终有一死
They all die eventually.
看着我
Look at me.
这和她无关
This isn’t about her.
我真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我不想一个庸医拿你的命冒险
I’m not risking your life on some second-rate doctor.
他是我的朋友,妈妈 我相信他
He’s my friend, Mother. I trust him.
我真的希望你开始信任我
I really wish you’d start trusting me.
快点,注意静脉
Quickly. Watch the vein.
好的,就要好了
All right, it’s almost there.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
成了
I got it.
好的,接上血泵
All right, I need some suction.
不不不不不 求你了,上帝,不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please, God, no.
另一边也这样做 – 好的
Just get that side, too. – Okay.
哦,不,求你了,上帝
Oh, no, please, God.

No.
啊!
Aah!
放在这
It’s right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定拉里不在附近?
You sure Larry’s not close?
我们没问题,不用担心
We’re fine. Don’t worry.
我们还是得快点,好吗,杰克?
We gotta hurry all the same, okay, Jack?
我们只要继续这么做
Let’s just keep it moving.
好了,把新的心脏递给我
All right, just pass over the new heart.
什么?
What?
递给我新的心脏
Pass over the new heart.
但是我们还没有注射
But we haven’t injected it yet.
递给我
Pass it over.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
注射器在哪里?
Where’s the syringe?
给我
Give it to me.

Come on.
拿开你的臭手
Move your fucking hand.
现在,我要你拿着这个
Now, I want you to take this.
给心脏注射 放到身体里,好吗?
Inject the heart, and put it in the body, okay?
你带我们走到这一步
You led us here.
开始了就干到底
Finish what you started.
就这么做,杰克
Just do it, Jack.
把这件事结束了吧
Let’s get this over with.
对不起,亲爱的
Sorry, baby.
他真心爱你,莎
He really loved you, Sam.
他都不认识我,杰克
He didn’t even know me, Jack.
我们未曾谋面
We never even met.
等等,坚持住
Wait. Hold on.
真该死
Holy shit.
哦,真该死
Oh, holy shit.
他好吗?
Is he okay?
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
他们没说什么
They wouldn’t say.
你去了很长时间
You were gone so long.
我知道 – 我开始…
I know. – I started…
我知道
I know.
我也害怕
I’m scared, too.
嘿,伙计们
Hey, guys.
没有我也活得好好的?
Survive without me?
目前为止,一帆风顺
So far, so good. Smooth sailing.
镊子
Forceps.
哦,你们行动如飞
Oh, you guys are flying.
对 – 注意血流
Yeah. – Watch your flow.
拉里,拉里,拉里
Larry. Larry, Larry.
看我的眼睛
Look at my eye.
快,伙计,你看见了吗?
Come on, man. Can you see that?
为什么我在流泪啊?
Why am I crying, huh?
出问题了
Something’s wrong.
拉里,拉里,看
Larry. Larry, look.
快啊,伙计,看我的眼睛
Come on, man. Look at my eye.
快,拉里,看啊!
Come on, Larry, look!
拉回去让我看…
Pull it back so I can see…
坚持一下 – 好的,就这样
Hold on. – All right, here we are.
好的 – 夹好
Okay. – Clamp that.
给我泵 – 好的
Get me the suction. – All right.
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
慢一点,慢一点
Hold on. Hold on.
对,对 你发现了,快
Yeah. Yeah. You got it. Come on.
对不起,我不能去看今晚的比赛了
I’m sorry, I can’t go to the game tonight.
我和老婆有约
My old lady and I have a date.
你个白…
You f…
要我把两张票都给你吗?
Why don’t I give you both tickets?
真的? – 当然
Really? – Sure.
你可以和你老婆一起去
You can take your old lady.
晚上过得愉快,到城外去
Make a night of it, go out on the town.
有些不对劲
Something’s wrong.
我能察觉有些不对劲
I can feel that something’s wrong.
是什么?
What is it?
我不能就这样坐在这
I can’t just sit here like this.
到现在他们应该告诉我们点什么
They should have told us something by now.
听我说 – 不,你不明白
Listen to me. – No, you don’t understand.
他不仅是我儿子
He’s not just my son.
我生他的时候还是个孩子
I was a kid when I had him.
他会没事的
He’s going to be fine.
我们一起成长 我和他
We’ve grown up together. It’s me and him.
他不会死的
He’s not going to die.
不会是现在,不会是今天
Not now, not today.
他会活着的
He’s going to live.
你怎么能这么确定?
How can you be so sure?
因为他有着太多活下去的源泉
Because he’s got too much to live for.
好,今晚我有个重大的万圣节晚会
Well, I’ve got a big Halloween party tonight,
在那之后我溜出来怎么样?
but how about I sneak out afterward?
为什么现在不行?
What’s wrong with right now?
好吧,我不能,我…
Well, I can’t. I’m…
我知道尽管现在还是白天,但是我想你
I know it’s daylight and all, but I missed you.
你真美,莎
You look beautiful, Sam.
是吗? – 看着我
I do? – Look at you.
是的
Yeah, you do.
我应该跟你多说几遍
I should tell you that more often.
老爸现在会怎么想你?
What would the old man think of you now?
你失去了一切,克雷
You lost it all, Clay.
他给你的一切,他所做的一切
Everything he gave you, everything he made,
化为乌有
it’s gone.
你全部双手奉上
You gave it all away.
心脏进去了
Heart’s in.
好的,降低压力
All right, pressure down.
降低压力
Pressure down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!