总有解决的办法
There’s gotta be a way out of this.
尽全力去挽救人们的生命
All for trying to save people’s lives.
这很遗憾
It’s a disgrace.
你会好的 你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be all right.
你不会死的
You’re not gonna die.
对不起 他们突然打我电♥话♥
I’m sorry. They called me out of nowhere.
我会跟你讲清楚的,我保证
I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这样吧,我去看看到底怎么回事
You know what? I’m gonna try and find out what’s going on.
好 – 好的?
Yeah. – Okay?
坐好了,我很快回来
Sit tight. I’ll be right back.
嗨,不好意思
Hi. Excuse me.
我想问一下 你们是了解请况
I was wondering if you knew the status
就是关于那个心脏移植的病人?
on the heart transplant patient?
贝斯福德先生?
Mr. Beresford?

Yeah.
过会儿给你打来
I’ll call you back.
他很好
He’s doing just fine.
我们会好好照顾他 不用担心
We’re taking good care of him. Don’t worry.
一切按计划进行
Everything’s going according to plan.
真的? 我刚从手术室出来
Really? I just came from there.
什么?
What is it?
你不是这家医院的医生
You’re not a doctor at this hospital.
我是说,你不在这工作,是吗?
I mean, you don’t work here, do you?
我是拉里·卢平 很高兴见到你
I’m Dr. Larry Lupin. Pleasure to meet you.
贝斯福德医生的麻醉师
Mr. Beresford’s anesthesiologist.
你能等我一下吗?
Will you excuse me a minute?
费茨帕特里克,得了喉炎 他们从圣马修叫我来
Fitzpatrick got laryngitis. They called me in from St. Matthews.

Oh.
我以为费茨帕特里克要来
I thought Fitzpatrick was gonna be here.
是,我也这么想,但是我们现在有拉里了
Yes, me, too, but we have Larry now.
参赛者也许换了 但游戏没有变
The players may have changed, but the game is still the same.
天哪,简直显而易见了
God, look how fucking obvious.
我明白
I understand.
这是普特南医生
This is Dr. Puttnam.
很高兴见到你 病人感觉怎么样?
Pleasure. How’s the patient doing?
很好
Okay.
一切正常?
Everything all right?
我不明白,杰克
I don’t get it, Jack.
为什么?
Why?
她睡了吗?
Is she asleep?
哦,不不,一切都很好
Oh, no, no. Everything’s fine.
就是,嗯,就是替我给她一个吻
Just, um, just give her a kiss for me,
告诉她我很快回家
and tell her I’ll be home soon.
好的,谢谢
Good. Thanks.
再说一遍
Say that again.
老婆!
Wife!
我曾经对你做了什么??
What’d I ever do to you?
她对你做了什么?
What did she do to you?
呵?
Huh?
你这该死的怎么能 对我们做出这种事?
How the fuck could you do this to us?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing in here?
我想看看怎么样了
I wanted to see how it was going.

Sam.
怎么样了?一切都好吗?
How’s it going? Is everything okay?
是的
Yeah.

Sam.
他们要杀了我
They’re trying to kill me.
我刚才和一个叫拉里的家伙 聊了几句
I just had an interesting chat with some guy named Larry.
一切都很好 你不应该在这儿
Everything’s fine. You shouldn’t be in here.
不,不要相信他,亲爱的
No, don’t trust him, baby.
他在说谎
He’s lying to you.
你确定一切都很好吗?
Are you sure everything’s fine?
没什么不对劲的 一切都按部就班
There is nothing wrong. Everything’s under control.
胡说
Bullshit.
这里到底怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on in here?
对的,快,亲爱的
That’s right. Come on, baby.
该死的费茨帕特里克在哪?
Where the fuck is Fitzpatrick?
我刚跟他通话 他在家里
I just spoke to him. He’s at home.
你什么意思,他在家里?
What do you mean, he’s at home?
他退出了 – 他退出了?
He’s backing out. – He’s backing out?
怎么了?
What?
他不能回去
He can’t back out.
你要我去叫他过来吗?
Do you want me to call him back?
不,他是个傻瓜
No, he’s an idiot.
我们晚点处理他
We’ll deal with him later.
这个叫拉里的家伙怎么样? 他知道什么吗?
What about this Larry guy? Does he have a clue?
没有,她呢?
None. What about her?
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
她正要接纳我 一切都很好
She’s ready to adopt me. Everything’s fine.
一切都很好,对吗?
Everything is fine, right?
对吗?
Right?
杰克,你还好吗?
Jack, you okay?
杰克?
Jack?
给她穿上手术服
Get her a gown.
拉里怎么办?
What about Larry?
我会看着他的,快点啊
I’ll watch for him. Just hurry.
伙计们,给他结束体外循环
Guys, finish putting him on bypass.
杰克
Jack.
这是我的主意,莎,你知道吗?
It was my idea, Sam. You know?
上帝啊
Jesus.
我想不干的话就可以退出
I can pull the plug if I want to.
一切都很顺利,杰克
Everything is working, Jack.
好吗?
Okay?
他来了
There he is.
我让他娶了我 – 焦点人物
I got him to marry me. – The man of the hour.
最难的事情都办成了
The hard part’s over.
莎,这事普特南医生
This is Dr. Puttnam. Sam.
莎,我听说了很多关于你的事
Sam, I’ve heard a lot about you.
天哪,他们认识她
Christ, they know her.
对不起我迟到了 照看小孩花了点时间
Sorry, I’m late. I had a hard time getting a sitter.
佩妮·卡佛,很高兴见到你
Penny Carver. Pleasure to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
我为他道歉
Sorry about him.
我现在已经习惯了
I’m used to it by now.
那么…
So…
怎么竟然他们都认识她?
How the hell do they all know her?
我们不能浪费一年的生命
We didn’t waste a year of our lives
一事无成,对吗,杰克?
for nothing, did we, Jack?
没人知道我和你们一伙
Nobody knows I worked your team.
什么?
What?
我改名换姓
I changed my name.
我们清清白白 我们万无一失
We’re clear. We’re totally in the clear.
是的,这些都是我的
Yeah, they’re all mine.
有点遗憾的是 你的整个生活都在墙上
Kind of depressing to know that your whole life can just fit on one wall.
我的梦想是某一天把它填满
My dream is to one day fill up this one.
杰克,你知道 我们因为诉讼欠了一屁♥股♥债
Jack, you know how much we owe from the lawsuits.
保险费都不够支付这些
The insurance won’t cover it.
我不能就这样杀了他,莎
I can’t just kill him, Sam.
这是我们唯一的出路
This is our only way out.
没这些钱,我们就完了
Without this money, we’re finished.
他必须得死
He has to die.
该死的
I am fucked.
这只是钱的事,莎
It’s just money, Sam.
我宁愿欠债也不愿坐牢
I’d rather stay in debt than go to jail.
天哪,杰克
Jesus, Jack.
你有没有种
Grow some fucking balls.
嘿,我开始这整件事的,记得吗?
Hey, I started this whole thing, remember?
他躺在我的床上,我让你卷进这件事
He landed on my table, I brought you in,
我把你们都牵扯进来
I brought all y’all in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!