什么,是不是不合你得胃口?
What, is it too American for you?
我们离家还有一段,莎
We’re halfway home, Sam.
看你住的地方?
See where you live?
新的心脏已经在这里了
The new heart’s already here.
那是你的,就在那儿
That’s you. Right there.
他们快要把它放进去了
They’re gonna put it in soon.
实际上相互之间并不是离得很远
Not that far away from each other after all,
是吗,克雷?
are we Clay?
跟我来 给你看些东西
Come with me. I want to show you something.
天哪,我真想你
God, I miss you.
留下和我一起
Stay with me.
就留下吧
Just stay.
我们就要到了,莎
We’re almost there, Sam.
我们就要到了
We’re almost there.
情况怎么样,佩妮?
How are we doin’, Penny?
他看上去很好,很稳定
He’s looking good. He’s stable.
你呢,杰克? 你今晚去看尼克斯队的比赛吗?
What about you, Jack? You wanna go to the Knicks tonight?
你最好去喝上一杯
It might be good for you to take the edge off.
我不喜欢尼克斯队
I hate the Knicks.
天哪,你们这些人怎么了?
Jesus, what is wrong with you people?
我有第三排的票
I got third row.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
喷布洛尔,依那普利,地高辛
Levatol, Nalapril, Digoxin.
他喜欢随身带着这些
He likes me to carry them around.
如果把这些让他自己拿着 他会像吃巧克力豆那样吃这些
If I left it up to him, he’d be popping ’em like M&Ms.
他会对这些东西上瘾,你知道吗?
He could OD on these things, you know?
不是我不想
Can’t say I’ll miss them.
从去年以来我就和那些 可爱的小手提包无缘
A lot of cute purses I haven’t been able to use over the last year.
我不知道你做了这些
I didn’t know you did that,
你随身带着他的药
that you carried his meds around.
我试着不去喜欢他
I tried not to like him.
我真地试过
I honestly did.
莉莉思,我知道 他对你意味着什么
Lilith, I know how much he means to you.
你想从我这里得到什么,莎?
What do you want from me, Sam?
我希望你告诉他 他和他父亲一样出色
I want you to tell him that he’s as good as his father.
我希望你告诉他 他可以爱我
I want you to tell him that it’s okay to love me,
我希望你告诉他 我可以爱他
and I want you to tell me that it’s okay to love him back.
他已经失去了父亲 他不能再失去母亲
He’s already lost one parent, he can’t lose another.
他需要你
He needs you.
我不是一个坏人
I’m not a bad person.
我是说,如果你能祝福我们…
I mean, if you could just give us your blessing…
好吧,不要说了
Okay, just stop talking.
只要确认他吃了药
Just make sure he takes his meds and…
不要说了
stop talking.
怎么了?
What?
他有严重的过敏症 你知道吗?
He has terrible allergies, did you know that?
特别是在春天
Especially in the spring.
花花草草…
Grass and flowers…
不要以为我会每周都去看他
Don’t think this means I’m going to be visiting every week.
好,好,放开吧
Okay. Okay, let go.
好的
All right.
仍然像婴儿一样睡着
Still sleeping like a baby.
好的,拉里,你为什么不休息一下?
Okay, why don’t you take your break, Larry?
我们已经进行一段时间了
We’ve been at this for a while.
等候室里个卖♥♥汽水的机器
They’ve got a soda machine in the waiting room.
真的?我真得去打个电♥话♥呢
Really? ‘Cause I do have to make a call.
好,去吧,你至少有20分钟
Sure, go ahead, you’ve got at least 20 minutes.
这段时间不用你帮忙
We don’t need you for a while.
好,谢谢伙计们
Well, thanks, guys.
当然可以
Sure.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
镊子,需要肾上腺素
Pickups. Need adrenaline.
一点点
Peanut.
嘿,如果你想要什么人 今晚陪你去
Hey, if you need somebody to go with you tonight,
看比赛…
to the game…
谢谢,拉里
Thanks, Larry.
杰克?
Jack?
怎么了? 你还好吧?
What’s the matter? You all right?
我不知道这样做行不行
I don’t know if I can do this.
出了什么问题?
What is the problem?
费茨帕特里克就是问题
Fitzpatrick is the problem.
他把我们拖垮了
He screwed us.
这个家伙监视我的一举一动
This guy’s been watching everything I do.
别这么说,杰克,拉里是个傻瓜
Oh, come no, Jack. Larry’s an idiot.
他不知道这是怎么回事
He doesn’t know what’s going on here.
不,他是被派来监视我们的
No, it’s like he’s been sent here to spy on us.
我觉得他发现我们给克雷 在器官捐赠名单上做了手脚
I think they found out we’ve been pushing Clay down the donor list.
什么?
What?
你没闻到他酒气熏天吗?
Did you smell his breath, Jack?
他不是间谍,他是个酒鬼
He’s not a spy, he’s a drunk.
他现在可能正在酒吧里 自娱自乐…
He’s probably in there right now in the bar topping himself…
嘿,你们能静下来吗?
Hey, would you just be quiet?
他随时会回来
He could be back any second.
好的,去放哨
Okay, then go stand guard.
去啊,马上!看看 费茨帕特里克怎么了…
Go on. Now! And find out what happened to Fitzpatrick…
嘿,杰克,不要胡思乱想了
Hey, Jack, do not get paranoid.
没人知道
No one knows.
这件事由我开始 我向你发誓就由我来结束
I started this thing, and I swear to you I will end this.
我不想坐牢
I am not going to jail.
等等,等等,什么?
Wait, wait, wait. What?
没人会去坐牢
No one’s going to jail.
瞧,我们在心脏上注射一针,放进去
Look, let’s inject the heart, put it in,
了结这件事,好吗?
and end this thing, okay?
该死的怎么了?
What the fuck?
不会东窗事发的
Nobody’s on to anything.
我们是清…白…的
We are in… the… clear.
我们杀了这个人
We’re gonna kill this guy,
然后痛快的喝一杯马提尼酒,好吗?
and then we’re gonna go get a fucking martini, okay?
等到拉里回来的时候
By the time Larry walks back in here,
他会在楼下的地面上死翘翘
he’ll be toes up on the slab downstairs.
你在跟我开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
他知道有蹊跷
He knows something’s going on.
只要在拉里回来之前 做好体外循环就是了
I just wanna be on bypass before Larry gets back.
你们不要在那争论
You get no arguments there.
你要站起来
You gotta stand up.
你要站起来,克雷
You gotta stand up, Clay.
拿下你眼睛上的胶带 弄开喉腔里这鬼东西
Take the tape off your eyes and shit out of your throat,
醒过来
and wake up.
…如果我们突然停止手术
…is if we suddenly stopped the procedure.
就这样,来吧
That’s it, there you go.
你能做到
You can do it.
只要睁开你的双眼,克雷
Just open your eyes, Clay.
睁开你的双眼
Open your eyes.
你可不能让我一个人承担
I’m not doing this by myself.
我告诉你 如果事情出了差错
I’m telling you, if this thing goes sour,
如果这个家伙发现了什么
if this guy looks like he’s figuring something out,
我很快就可以退出这整件事
I’m pulling the plug on this whole thing so quickly.
我不是开玩笑,尤金
I’m not kidding, Eugene.
嘿,请你帮我理下这些缝线吗?
Hey, will you help me with these stitches, please?
我还年轻 不能现在就去监狱
I’m too young to go to jail right now.
这么做不值得
This ain’t even worth it.
我们没事的,杰克…
We’re fine, Jack…
好,你想想看
All right, now think.
你知道在这个国家有多少起
Do you know how many bullshit malpractice lawsuits
该死的医疗事故起诉?
there are in this country?
想想看,克雷
Think, Clay.
兢兢业业的医生,就是…
Hard-working doctors, that’s just…
看仔细
Look closer.
你知道我有多少官司缠身?
You know how many I got?
4个 – 对,我知道
Four. – Yeah, I know.