就这样,就集中精力想她
That’s it. Just focus on her.
就集中精力想她
Just focus on her.
把疼痛忘了
Just forget about the pain.
好的,普特南,拿着,拿好了
Okay, Puttnam, take it. You got it.
克雷,记着
Clay, just remember.
记着每件事 每个细节
Remember everything. Every detail.
哇!嘿!
Wow! Hey!
这就对了,就这样
That’s right. That’s it.
这个地方原来是地下酒吧
The place used to be a speakeasy.
不,你不…
No, you didn’t…
集中精神
Just focus.
集中精神想她
Focus on her.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
什么?
What?
什么?不
What? No.
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
以上帝的名义 赐予克雷顿·贝斯福德安息
Of the Lord to lay Clayton Beresford to rest.
快,克雷,集中精神!
Come on, Clay, concentrate!
想想别的事
Remember something else.
克雷顿?
Clayton?
一个可亲可爱的父亲
And a loving father.
克雷顿?
Clayton?
克雷顿,你在听吗?
Clayton, are you paying attention?
如果被第三次证明…
If it is made manifest by the third…
不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
把它们全忘了,好吗?
Forget about them, all right?
他们现在不能救你
They can’t help you now.
这是街上最新最流行的
To the newest hot shot on the Street,
他父亲的儿子…
his father’s son…
不,克雷!该死!
No, Clay! Fuck!
回到莎那儿
Get back to Sam.
好,我们有一个严重的心脏病患者 可能是心肌梗塞
Okay, we have a massive heart attack, possible M. I.
快,杰克,帮我回到莎那儿
Come on, Jack. Get me back to Sam.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
跟我说话,伙计
Stay with my voice, pal.
你会好的,好吗?
You’re gonna be fine, okay?
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
到底怎么了?
What the fuck?
好的,又好又宽地打开他
Okay, open him up nice and wide.
好的,又来了
Okay, it’s happening again.
哦,很好
Okay, it’s fine.
就像以前那么做
Just control it like before.
你可以做到
You can do this.
来了,来了 来了,来了
Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.
快,伙计,忍♥住
Come on, man, just swallow it.
嘿,跟我说话,伙计
Hey, follow my voice, pal.
我们在你身边 保持清醒跟我说话,好吗?
We got you. Stay right with me, okay?
那里有个肋骨
There goes a rib.
哦,明天肯定很痛
Oh, that’s going to hurt tomorrow.
对不起,克雷
Sorry, Clay.
对,你最好道歉
Yeah, you better be fucking sorry.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
好的,完了
Okay, it’s over.
他们…他们下手了
They’re… They’re through.
他们要一干到底了
They’re all the way in now.
好,好的
Yeah, all right.
放松,最坏的已经结束了
Just relax. The worst is over.
杰克在你身边
Jack’s got you.
他…他会照顾我,对吗?
He… He’s going to take care of you, all right?
就像他一直做的
Just like he always does.
坐吧
Have a seat.
让他帮助我,克雷
Let him help you, Clay.
我有点想做些后续工作
…I kind of like to do a follow-up with someone
帮助那些我救过的人
after I’ve saved their life.
你不觉得高兴或是别的什么吗?
You don’t feel grateful or anything, do you?
让我想起莎,杰克
Get me to Sam, Jack.
我们要做一个移植
We’re going to need a transplant.
你告诉我,你是个医生
You tell me. You’re the doctor.
你经常钓鱼吗?
You do much fishing?
作为亿万富翁你做些什么?
What do you do as a billionaire?
你就是做在那里吃虾?
You just sit around and eat shrimp?
你的手♥机♥要一直开着… – 她在那
You always keep your cell on… – There she is.
…就是那样
…and that would be it.
好的 – 听上去很有趣?
Okay. – Sound like fun?
你做到了,克雷,你想回去了
You did it, Clay. You’re back.
哦,那是克雷
Oh, and that’d be Clay.
餐桌礼仪一团糟,总是迟到 – 看着我
Awful table manners, always late. – Look at me.
你会习惯的 – 看着我
You’ll get used to it. – Look at me.
哦,真该死,对不起
Oh! Holy shit, I’m sorry.
我…
I…
真尴尬
This is embarrassing.
我想你应该在你得办公室…
I thought you were at your office…
我需要你的帮助,莎 – 我走了进来,嗯…
I need your help, Sam. – I came in to, um…
我要一个地方藏起来,可以吗?
I need a place to hide, okay?
很高兴见到你
So, nice to meet you, too.
我的名字叫莎
My name’s Sam.
就这样,克雷
There we go, Clay.
你看见没?
You see?
就让她带走你
Just let her take you away.
一直回到开始的时候
Go all the way back to the beginning.
我们要体验另外一种生活
We are going to where the other half lives.
我猜
Let me guess,
从没有乘过地铁
never been on the subway before.
没坐过
No.
也从没去过布鲁克林?
Never been to Brooklyn, either?
很老实地说,从没有 – 哇
To be perfectly honest, never. – Wow.
哦,你真不应该吸这些东西
Oh, you really shouldn’t be smoking these things.
我很快会到你身边,莎 – 这对你不好
I’ll be with you soon, Sam. – It’s not good for you.
不管发生什么 我会很快会到你身边
No matter what happens, I’ll be with you soon.
雷莫斯小姐?
Miss, um… Ramos?
我在5号♥房♥间做好准备了
We’re ready for you. Room 5.
到大厅尽头 在你右手边
Right down the end of the hall, on your right.
谢谢 – 嗯哼
Thank you. – Mm-hmm.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi. How are you doing?

Hey.
有什么要帮忙吗?
Can I help you with something?
我有没有…见过你?
Haven’t I… seen you around?
我猜没有
Guess not.
对不起
Sorry.
你的手指上有两个戒指
You have two rings on your finger.
什么?
What was that?
为什么你戴着两个戒指,莎?
Why are you wearing two rings, Sam?
什么时候?
When?
就在他接到电♥话♥前
Just before he got the call.
莉莉思…
Lilith…
真用得着增配护士么?
Who needs all those extra nurses, anyway, huh?
我不喜欢缝缝补补
Well, I’m sick of the cutbacks.
我是说,为什么他们让我们 和五个人一起干这活?
I mean, how can they ask us to do this with five people?
好的,你要夹着那个吗?
Yeah. You want to clamp that?
啊,太好了,陈小姐
Ah, that’s good Miss Chen.
心脏提前到了
Heart came early.
是的
Yeah, there she is.
谢谢,佩妮
Thanks, Penny.
准备
Clear.
看她,是个美女
Look at her. She’s a beauty.
他是个幸运的男人
He’s a lucky man.
哦,顺便说一下 我有两张票
Oh, by the way, I’ve got two tickets
尼克斯队的比赛 第三排,今天晚上,佩妮
to the Knicks, third row, tonight, Penny.
有兴趣吗? – 不,谢谢
Any interest? – No, thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!