你一出来,我就会在这儿
As soon as you get out, I’ll be right here.
你觉得我的新心脏会像原来的心脏 那样爱你吗?
You think my new heart will love you as much as my old one?
好了,痴男怨女
Okay, lovebirds.
我们要走了
We gotta go.
好的
All right.
我很快会见到你…老婆
I’ll see you soon… wife.
再说一遍
Say that again.
老婆!
Wife!
有时候你要按住按钮 多等一会儿它才有反应
Sometimes you have to hold the button down for a while to get it to work.
我不需要你的帮助
I don’t need your help.
伙计们,我是卢平医生
Guys, I’m Dr. Lupin.
你们可以叫我拉里
Uh, you can call me Larry.
我本打算跟你们握握手的 但是,嗯哼,你们知道
I’d shake hands, but, uh, heh, you know.
是谁啊?怎么了? – 我不知道
Who is this? What’s going on? – I don’t know.
你的同事 费茨帕特里克,得了喉炎
Your colleague, Fitzpatrick, got laryngitis.
他们从圣马修叫我来
They called me up from Saint Mathew’s.
我以为费茨帕特里克要来
I thought Fitzpatrick was going to be here.
是,我也这么想,但是我们现在有拉里了
Yes, me, too, but we have Larry now.
参赛者也许换了 但游戏没有变
The players may have changed, but the game is still the same.
我们在一起很长时间了
We’ve been, um, together a long time.
有点像家庭成员
Sort of like a little family.
这是普特南医生
This is Dr. Puttnam.
我知道
I understand.
很高兴见到你,医生
It’s a pleasure, Doctor.
病人感觉怎么样?
How’s the patient feeling?
很好
Okay.
一切正常?
Everything all right?
很好,克雷
Just fine, Clay.
嘿,佩妮
Hey, Penny.
几个小时后再见你,好吗?
I’ll see you in a few hours, okay?
好的
All right.
好的,克雷
Okay, Clay.
是时候了
This is it.

Mm-hmm.
你只要放轻松,好吗?
You just relax, all right?
下次你看到我时 这些就都结束了
The next time you see me, this is all going to be over.
马上再见
See you soon.
对他温柔点,好吗?
Be gentle with him, okay?
好的,给你接上氧气
Okay, just gonna give you a little oxygen here.
他们已经问过你 四小时内是否
They already asked you if you had anything
吃过或喝过什么?
to eat or drink in the last four hours?

Yeah.
你之前做过全身麻醉吗?
And you’ve had general anesthetic before?

Mm-hmm.
好的
Good.
我读过你的术前评估
I read your pre-op assessment
来点美味的开胃酒
and came up with a nice little cocktail.
一点麻醉诱导剂 你会喜欢这个的
A little abduction agent. You’re going to like this.
握紧拳
Hang on tight.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
好,这样就搞定他了
Yeah. That’s Him all right.
来吧给从十开始倒数,可以吗?
Go ahead and count back from ten for me, will you?
10…
Ten…
9,8
Nine, eight,
7…
seven…
6…
Si…
旅途愉快,我的朋友
Happy trails, my friend.
好的
All right.
就让你自己漫步
Just let yourself go.
整个早上和我作♥爱♥
Making love to me all morning.
就让你自己漂走
Just let yourself drift away.
走吧
Off you go.
好的
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let’s get going.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
我们干吧
Let’s do it.
嘿,拉里,你用了什么?
Hey, Larry, what did you use here?
速眠安?芬太奴?嗯?
Midazolam? Fentanyl? Hmm?
对,加了一些巴夫龙
Yeah, with a little pancuronium chaser.
天哪,我想知道 刀口看上去像什么?
God, I wonder what the scar’s going to look like.
啊!
Ah!
你们没有用剃须膏吗?
Don’t you guys use shaving cream?
哦,冷死了
Ooh, that’s freezing.
那是什么?有臭味
What is that? That stinks.
天哪,我不是应该对此全然不知吗?
God, aren’t I supposed to be out for all this?
这些东西要多久起作用?
How long does it take for this stuff to work anyway?
他看上去怎么样,拉里?
How does he look, Larry?
一切都好?
Everything okay?
像个熟睡的孩子
Sleeping like a baby.
是的
Yeah, right.
可以开始了吗?
Is he good to go?
杰克…
Jack…
你准备好了?
You ready?
前所未有的准备好了
Ready as I’ll ever be.
等等,我现在不应该沉沉睡去了吗?
Wait. Am I supposed to be asleep right now?
好的,我们铺上遮布
All right, let’s get the drapes on.
等等
Hold on.
伙计们,我… 我还听得见你们说话
Guys, I… I can still hear you.
我应该听得见你们说话吗?
Am I supposed to be able to still hear you?
等等,等等,有些不对劲
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Something’s wrong.
那边再给我一个遮布
Give me another drape right here.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
肯定有些不对劲,杰克
Something’s definitely wrong, Jack.
听我说,我能感觉到
Listen to me. I can feel that.
我仍旧听得见你说话
I can still hear you.
好了吗?我…我还醒着
Okay? I’m… I’m still awake!
停下
Just stop.
哦,快,看看仪器
Aw, come on. Look at the machines.
好了吗?我还没沉睡过去
All right? I’m not under yet.
看看该死的显示器
Look at the fucking monitors!
我们可以开始了吗?
We’re okay to go?
上帝啊,到底发生了什么?
Jesus, this isn’t fucking happening!
手术刀
Scalpel.
动一下,做点什么,克雷
Move something! Do something, Clay!
动…动一下手臂 动一下手指!
Move… Move an arm, move a finger!
快,睁开眼睛!
Come on, open your eyes!
不不不不不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
这个房♥间里有血吗?
Do we have blood in the room?
是的,我们有4包
Yes. We have four units.
我们要动作快一点了
We gotta get this thing sharpened.
杰克!别!哦,天哪!
Jack! Please! Oh, God!
要全力以赴渡过难关
Having a hard time getting through.
快,快,克雷
Come on! Come on, Clay.
锯开
Saw. –
你会… 你会好的
You’re gonna… You’re gonna be okay.
1,2… – 就…坚持
One, two… – Just… hold on.
一切都会…好的 …3
Everything’s going to be… okay. …three.
啊!痛啊
Ah! It’s just pain.
痛啊
It’s just pain.
没事
It doesn’t hurt.
没他妈的事
It doesn’t fucking hurt!
快,克雷,集中精神!
Come on, Clay, focus!
从这个该死的房♥间出去
Get the fuck out of this fucking room
想点别的事情,好吗?
and think about something else, okay?
任何事
Anything.
就…想想莎,好吗?
Just… think about Sam, okay?
就想一下莎
Just get back to Sam.
就…莎,救救我!
Just… Sam, help me!
准备好了吗?
Ready?
就这样! – 来吧
That’s it! – Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!