今晚,就现在
Tonight. Right now.
今晚嫁给我
Marry me tonight.
但现在是半夜
But it’s the middle of the night.
我不想再等了 我们等得够久了
I don’t want to wait anymore. We’ve waited long enough.
真的?
Really?
牧师正在路上
The minister is on his way,
他带着他妻子作为见证人
and he’s bringing his wife as a witness.
你怎么叫到他的?
How the hell did you pull that one off?
去年六月的三重心脏搭桥手术
Triple bypass last June.
算是卖♥♥个人情吧
I’m calling in a favor.
你真是个好伴郎,杰克
You’re a good best man, Jack.
谢谢 – 好的,等一下
Thank you. – Okay, hold on.
哦,不不不不 – 不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no.
来吧,求你了!快快快 – 我们说过这个
Come on, please! Please, please, please. – We had this conversation.
克雷,我每周工作80小时,伙计
Clay, I am pulling 80 hours a week, man.
我无论如何都要抓着这些细微的时刻
I’ve gotta drag these little moments out any way I can.
就一张,好吗?
Just… Just one, okay?
你要先把镜头盖取下来
You gotta take the lens cap off first.
哦,好的,等等,等等,等等
Oh, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on.
就一张,就一张
Just one, just one.
哦,伙计,看这里
Oh, man, look at that.
发自内心地笑
An actual smile. –
真为你感到骄傲
So proud of you.
我,萨曼莎·简·洛克武德…
I, Samantha Jane Lockwood…
我,萨曼莎·简·洛克武德…
I, Samantha Jane Lockwood…
愿意承诺你,小克雷·贝斯福德,
take you, Clayton Beresford, Jr…
愿意承诺你,小克雷·贝斯福德,
take you, Clayton Beresford, Jr…
成为我的合法丈夫
to be my lawful wedded husband…
成为我的合法丈夫
to be my lawful wedded husband…
互相拥有,互相扶持…
to have and to hold…
互相拥有,互相扶持…
to have and to hold…
从今夜起…
From this night forward…
从今夜起…
From this night forward…
不论是好是坏
for better, for worse…
不论是好是坏
for better, for worse…
不论富有还是贫穷
for richer, for poorer…
不论富有还是贫穷
for richer, for poorer…
不论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health…
不论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health…
至死不渝
till death do us part.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
克雷
Clay.
克雷,哇!
Clay, whoa!
哇!
Whoa!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你觉得我在干什么?
What do you think I’m doing?
是什么…
What is…
克雷
Clay.
克雷
Clay.
只有他们用这个号♥码
They’re the only ones with the number.
去他的
Holy shit.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这儿
Here.
他来了
There he is.
焦点人物
The man of the hour.
是什么花了你这么多时间?
Now, what took you two so long?
莎,这是普特南医生
Sam, this is Dr. Puttnam.
你好 – 你好,很高兴见到你
Hello. – Hello. Nice to meet you.
我听说了很多关于你的事
I’ve heard a lot about you.
克雷是个幸运的家伙
Clay’s a lucky man.
是的
I am.
该死,对不起,对不起
Shit. I’m sorry. Sorry.
你要原谅佩妮
You’ll have to excuse Penny.
她不住这附近的
She’s not from around here.
你走路靠另一边的,嗯,佩妮
You walk on the other side of the road over there, huh, Penny.
很奇怪
Very funny.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
照看小孩花了点时间
Had a hard time getting a sitter.
佩妮·卡佛,很高兴见到你
Penny Carver. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你 我为他道歉
Nice to meet you, too. Sorry about him.
哦,没关系 我们现在已经习惯了
Oh, it’s all right. We’re used to it by now.
那么,华盛顿特区,头部被击中
So, D.C., gunshot to the head,
RH阴性O型血,完美配型
O-negative, perfect crossmatch.
两小时后心脏到达这里
Heart will be here in two hours.
你母亲在这里
And your mother’s here.
什么?
What?
等等,她在这儿? – 嗯哼
Wait, she’s here? – Mm-hmm.
怎么了?她本来就应该来
What? She’s on the call sheet.
你真是在消耗你的时间
You certainly took your time.
内耶医生来做这个跨城移植
Dr. Neyer’s performing this transplant across town.
你可以通过行政部门取消它吗?
Would you please clear it with administration?
事实上,我就要在这做
Actually, I’m staying right here.
什么?
What?
你好,乔纳森 – 杰克
Hello, Jonathan. – Jack.
你们两个认识?
You two know each other?
当然
Of course.
杰克 哈勃医生
Dr. Jack Harper,
卡地欧·瓦里克大学医学院主任
Head of Cardio Varick University Medical.
两个按揭债务,两个溃疡 两个前妻
Two mortgages, two ulcers, two ex-wives.
你听上去像我的前妻
You sound like my ex-wives.
你还在东河钓鱼吗,杰克?
You still fishing in the East River, Jack?
是的,我们有些人只是没时间
Well, some of us just don’t have the time
每个周末都在北岸钓鱼
to make it to the North Shore every weekend.
克雷,这个人有3个医疗事故缠身
Clay, this man has three malpractice suits against him.
3个,我查过
Three. I checked.
4个,我…
Four. L…
我想是4个,对吗,杰克?
I think it’s four, right, Jack?
你觉得这很好笑?
You think this is funny?
克雷顿,明年这个时候 我会成为外科总负责
Clayton, this time next year I’ll be Surgeon General.
我写了手术过程的教科书
I write textbooks on this procedure.
真的?
Really?
太…太棒了
That’s… That’s great.
我,嗯…
I, uh…
我真的希望你读过,杰克
I sure hope you’ve read them, Jack.
可以耽误你们一会儿吗?
Will you excuse us for a minute?
看着我,看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
这和她无关
This isn’t about her.
我不想一个庸医拿你的命冒险
I’m not risking your life on some second-rate doctor.
他是我的朋友,妈妈
He’s my friend, Mother.
我相信他
I trust him.
我真的希望你开始信任我
I really wish you’d start trusting me.
对不起,亲爱的
I’m sorry, darling.
答案是不
The answer is no.
我不需要得到你的许可
I wasn’t asking for your permission.
好吧,我让你们俩单独待一会儿
All right, I’m going to leave you guys for a minute, okay?
谢谢,杰克
Thanks, Jack.
看上去不错
Looks nice.
合适吗?
Does it fit?
是的,堪称完美
Yeah. It’s perfect.
看来这是个大事不断的夜晚,哈?
Quite a night we’re having, huh?
我一点也不害怕
I’m scared shitless.
我知道,我也是
I know. Me, too.
但是,嘿,你知道吗?
But, hey, you know what?
一旦你从这里出去
As soon as you get out of here,
我们就要从头开始
we’re going to start from scratch.
海滩上买♥♥座小房♥子
Get a little house on the beach.
嗯嗯 – 好好生活,好吗?
Mm-hmm. – Do it right, you know?
追逐海鸥
Chase seagulls.
你说怎么样?
What do you say?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!