在我们17种新泻清酒中选哪一种
is which one of our 17 Niigata sakes
你会喜欢这顿晚餐的
you’d like to enjoy with your dinner.
你真是个可笑的人,你知道吗?
You’re a ridiculous person, you know that?
我不知道你是怎么板着脸说这个的
I don’t know how you say that with a straight face.
我是说,这…真是可笑
I mean, it’s just… it’s ridiculous.
这次我是认真的
I’m serious this time.
我们离开这个国家吧,怎么样?
Let’s just leave the country, you know?
去中国
Go to China.
到黑市上试试手气
Try our luck on the black market.
为什么我们不只是到外面?
Why don’t we just go outside?
我们从街上随机抓些人
We’ll grab some random person off the street,
把他们拖到这
drag them in here, you know…
我觉得不错
Sounds good to me.
把他们拖进来 切开他们
Drag them in and cut them open.
嘿,不管怎么样,对吗?
Hey, whatever it takes, right?
你知道吗? 你担心得太多了
You worry too much, you know that?

Oh.
他们会为我找到捐赠者
They’ll find me one.
只是多花一点时间罢了
It just takes a little time, that’s all.
你不会喜欢这个
You’re not going to like this.
顺子,9到K
Straight to the king.
哦,好牌!
Oh, nice hand!
葫芦,三张J带8一对
Boat. Jacks over eights.
你开我玩笑?又来?
Are you kidding me? Again? –
毕竟你是我儿子
Come on, you’re my son.
在妈妈面前,你啥也藏不了
Can’t hide anything from your mother.
我想我要上楼了
I think I need to go upstairs.
不要熬夜太晚
Don’t stay up too late.
贝斯福德 资金今天高开
Beresford Capital opened higher today
周末他们宣布了对戴拉索尼克的收♥购♥
after their announcement of the Dirasonic acquisition over the weekend.
这表明这家总部位于纽约的公♥司♥ 前景光明
This bodes well for the New York-based company,
特别是经过了与Shimotomo
especially since continued merger discussions
长♥期♥的并购谈判之后 使得投资者感到焦虑
with the Shimotomo Corporation have left investors feeling anxious.
日本政♥府♥对于Shimotomo家族的投资
The Japanese government’s investigation into the Shimotomo family’s
据称与有组织的犯罪有关
alleged links to organized crime
上个季度却成了良好的记录
were well-documented last quarter.
由于这桩并购案仍然前途未卜
And with that merger still in question,
对帝拉索尼克的收♥购♥还要做出巨大的努力 来平复投资者的担忧
the Dirasonic acquisition will go a great way to calming investors’concerns
他们担心贝斯福德是在玩火自焚
that Beresford is playing with fire.
另外,有传言说此次的并购…
Still, rumors surrounding the merger…
我想你也许要喝点
I thought you might like a little drink.
哦,也许要一杯,谢谢
Oh, maybe one. Thank you.
你来晚了
You’re up late.
你在想什么?
Something on your mind?
现在享受天伦之乐
Got to get my family time in now.
你知道,在你喝下顺滑的威士忌之前
You know, before some smoothy whisks you away.
哦,是哦
Yeah, right.
说得真好听
Like that’s going to happen.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得有人迷恋上了内耶医生
I think maybe somebody had a little baby crush on Dr. Neyer.
我看到你看他的眼神
I saw the way you were looking at him.
我不再需要任何人
I don’t need anyone else.
我有你,克雷,记得吗?
I got you, Clay. Remember?
那么,我今天关闭了蓝博特公♥司♥
So, I closed Lambert today.
那就是说如果我们也控制了米柯特
That means if we get a hold of Mecter too,
就要保证2000个就业机会 加上新的住房♥…
that’s 2,000 new jobs guaranteed, plus new housing…
你还记得他吗,克雷?
Do you remember him, Clay?
我记得一点
I remember bits.
比如?
Like what?
圣诞节那天他去世了
He died at Christmas.
别这样,你不记得别的什么事情了吗?
Come on, don’t you remember anything else?
当然,他穿着圣诞老人的衣服 从楼梯上跌落下来
Sure, he was wearing a Santa suit, and he fell down the stairs.
我是说他活着的时候,克雷
I mean from when he was alive, Clay.
我记得他经常笑
I remember he smiled a lot.
抱歉打断,贝斯福德夫人
Sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Beresford.
嗯,门开着
Uh, door was open.
什么事?
What?
我只是要你签个字
I just need your signature.
我知道现在很晚 但是我今晚就要这个
I know it’s late, but I want to get this out tonight.
当然可以,莎 谢谢
Of course, Sam. Thank you.
埃德蒙的答谢卡已经写好了
The Edmond “thank yous” are done,
晚餐已经准备好
your table’s locked for the benefit,
上的是烤牛肉
and I put you down for the roast beef.
我知道是你喜欢的
I know it’s your favorite.
你对我太好了,莎
You’re too good to me, Sam.
好,如果没什么事 我…应该回家了
Well, if that will be all, I… should be heading home.
晚安,贝斯福德夫人 – 晚安
Good night, Mrs. Beresford. – Night.
贝斯福德先生
Mr. Beresford.
莎!
Sam!
莎 – 我累了,好吗?
Sam. – I’m tired, all right?
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
说真的,该死
Actually, fuck it.
你要我把订婚戒指藏起来,克雷
You got me hiding my engagement ring, Clay.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
你要到我的伞下来吗? – 不
Will you come under the umbrella? – No.
我已经订婚6个月了
I’ve been engaged for six months.
没有人知道我和谁约会
No one even knows I’m dating anyone.
你明白我的感受吗?
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
对不起
I’m sorry.
如果你都不想承认我 我怎么…
If you won’t even acknowledge me, how do I…
对不起,对不起,好吗?
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay?
看在上帝的份上,克雷 你在做什么?
For Christ’s sake, Clay, what are you doing?
你不能呆在雨里
You can’t be in the rain.
你要进来吗? 我们可以暖和点
Will you come inside so we can get warm?
但是她会看见
But she’ll see.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
除非你宁愿站在雨里
Unless you’d rather stand in the rain.
我早就应该这么做了
I should have done this a long time ago.
她肯定会生气的
She’s not going to like it.
来吧
Come on.
我是如此信任你,萨曼莎
I trusted you in my home, Samantha.
你居然潜入这里?
How could you come in here and sneak around?
别这样
Please.
克雷,她当着我的面撒谎
Clay, she lied to me to my face.
她是个骗子 – 我不能永远呆在这
She’s a liar. – I can’t stay here forever.
我不是这个意思 只是…等一下
I’m not asking you to. Just… wait a bit.
先相互了解一下
Get to know each other first.
我们在一起一年了
We’ve been together for a year.
等到你们成长一点
Then wait till you’re a little older.
你是几岁结婚的?
How old were you when you got married?
这不一样,我太年轻了
It’s different. I was too young.
克雷,你前程似锦
Clay, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you.
是吗?
Do I?
如果你走出那扇门 那我就认为你已经做了决定
If you walk out that door, you’ve made your choice.
看来这个决定你已经替我做了
You’re making it for me.
莎,等等
Sam, wait.
哦…哦,天哪
Oh… oh, God.
好的,恩…
Okay. Um…
不是这个
Nope.
就是这个
Here we go.
看我们有什么
Look what we’ve got here.
好了,亲爱的
All right, sweetie.
好的,张嘴,亲爱的
All right. Open up, honey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
You okay?
真是对不起
I am so sorry.
我只是想被认可,仅此而已
I just needed to be acknowledged, that’s all.
我要走了 就留你们两个人,好吗?
I’m going to go away and leave you two alone, okay?
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么?
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!