你觉得这是玩笑?
You think this is a joke?
看哪
Look at that.
拿着它
Hold it.
这是外科手术特制钢
That’s surgical steel.
0.01英寸厚
A hundredth of an inch thick.
那家伙可以切开你 而你完全没有意识到
That thing will slice through you as if you weren’t even there.
想象一下,克雷
Picture it, Clay.
想象这样的切割
Picture the incision.
设想下会怎么样
Imagine what it will be like.
我需要你做好准备
I need you to be ready.
我需要你未雨绸缪
I need you to be prepared.
你要把房♥子打点好,以防万一
You get your house in order, just in case.
告诉你母亲,和那女孩结婚 并且过你的生活
Tell your mother, marry the girl, and live your life.
你也许还有很多事要做
You might not have much of it left.
好吗?
Okay?
杰克…
Jack…
赶快
saddle up.
等等,我想我们后面没有什么事情
Wait, I thought we didn’t have anything until later.
不,今天早上里奥丹在料理他的卷心菜
No, Riordan’s cabbage from this morning,
他正在ICU(重症监护室)不停流血
he’s in the ICU bleeding.
他去了该死的葡萄园
He took off for the fucking vineyard,
所以,嗯…嘿,克雷
so, uh… Hey, Clay.
让我们拿了你所有的钱
How about letting us have all your money
然后我们就能退休了怎么样?
so that we could retire?
你不会介意那样做的,对吗?
You wouldn’t mind doing that, would you?
不,你了解我
No. You know me.
来吧,全部拿走
Go ahead, take it all.
好家伙
What a guy.
记住我说的,克雷
Remember what I said, Clay.
不要后悔
No regrets.
杰克!
Jack!
时间一分一秒过去
The clock’s ticking.
杰克,你在干什么?
Jack, what are you doing?
我们走 我们走,杰克
Let’s go. Let’s go, Jack.
快!
Come on!
你保证要吻遍我全身
Promise me you’ll kiss me all over.
好,今晚我有个重大的万圣节晚会
Well, I’ve got a big Halloween party tonight,
在那之后我溜出来怎么样?
but how about I sneak out afterward?
为什么现在不行?
What’s wrong with right now?
好吧,我不能,我…
Well, I can’t. I’m…
我知道尽管现在还是白天,但是我想你
I know it’s daylight and all, but I missed you.
你真美,莎
You look beautiful, Sam.
真的吗?
I do?
是的
Yeah, you do.
我应该跟你多说几遍
I should tell you that more often.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道她会在这儿
I didn’t know she was going to be here, all right?
如果我转过身,她会看见的
If I turn around, she’ll see.
我都厌倦这样了,克雷
This is getting boring, Clay.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我们晚点再讨论下这桩并购案
We’re going to have to discuss this merger later.
我要生气了
I feel sick.
你不应该惹怒我
You’re not supposed to make me feel sick.
想不到你会跑开留下我一人
Thought you’d run off and left me.
你还记得内耶医生吧?
You remember Dr. Neyer, don’t you?
你好,克雷顿
Hello, Clayton.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
我们已经说过了
We’ve already been through this.
哈勃是我的外科医生 我已经告诉你…
Dr. Harper’s my surgeon. I’ve already told you…
我知道,但是知道吗 乔纳森是这个领域的权威
I know, but Jonathan leads the field, remember?
是的,我之前已经说过
Yeah, well, like I said before,
我有外科医生了
I have a surgeon.
我知道他在供体列表上已经一年了,莉莉思
Now, I know he’s been on the donor list for a year, Lilith,
但是对他的血型来说这完全正常
but that’s completely normal for his type.
像你和你儿子那样RH阴性O型血的人 通常要多等一会儿
O-negatives like you and your son always wait a little longer.
这仅仅是说你们很特别
It just means you’re special, that’s all.
对不起
Excuse me.
我觉得你没有在听我说什么…
I don’t think you’re listening to what I’m saying…
虽然,尽管他患的是不明病因的心肌症…
Although, since he has a cardiomyopathy of undetermined etiology…

Hey.
我正坐在这
I’m sitting right here.
你要谈论我的话 跟我说
You want to talk about me, talk to me.
克雷 – 没事,莉莉思
Clay. – It’s fine, Lilith.
你和哈勃医生显然成了朋友
You and Dr. Harper have obviously become friends.
你第一次病情发作的时候 他正好当班
He was on call when you had your first attack.
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
我拿到了病历,真的
I get the attachment. Really, I do.
但是你母亲和我是15年的朋友了
But your mother and I have been friends for 15 years.
我们交情很深
My hands have been inside presidents.
你不觉得我有权说上几句话?
Don’t you think I might at least deserve the time of day?
你应该尽可能由最好的外科医生来主刀
You want to be operated on by the best surgeon possible.
不是吗,克雷?
Don’t you, Clay?
好的
Good.
现在我们谈谈今晚的聚会
Now let’s talk about the party tonight.
不不不不 不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
看哪,这就是你的错误所在
Now see, that is where you’re wrong.
我只是没有看到领导能力的提升
I just don’t see the growth in leadership.
正因为此,整个贝斯福德 资金的业务
That’s why this whole Beresford Capital business
吓了我一大跳
scares me so much.
再看,我的数据错了吗?
Now look, are my numbers wrong here?
因为如果Shimotomo的合并 不能尽快进行的话
Because if the Shimotomo merger does not go through soon,
那么整个公♥司♥将陷入大♥麻♥烦
then that entire firm is in a lot of trouble.
这不重要
That doesn’t matter.
我告诉你 贝斯福德最好和Shimotomo保持距离
Look, I’m telling you, Beresford better stay away from Shimotomo.
他们表面上笑容可掬
They’re going to smile at your face,
背地里却刺你一刀
and then they’re going to stab you in the back.
这些家伙很危险
These guys are dangerous.
相信我,我见到过他们这么做
Trust me, I’ve seen them do it.
任何人只要和他们做生意的
Anybody who gets into business with them
是在自找麻烦
is really asking for trouble.
克雷 贝斯福德最好知道他在做什么…
Clay Beresford better know what he’s doing…
先生,他们让你过去
Sir, they need you out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎
Welcome.
我的女儿谭亚和我妻子
My daughter Tanya and my wife.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
哦,他在这
Oh, here he is.
华尔街的神童
Whiz kid of Wall Street,
22岁的男爵年度人物
Barron’s Man of the Year at 22:
小克雷 贝斯福德
Clayton Beresford, Jr.
先生,我给你介绍 稻本先生和山下先生
Sir, I’d like you to meet Mr. Inamoto and Mr. Waturi.
他们和我们的朋友一起都在Shimotomo工作
They’re with our friends at Shimotomo.
他们过来就是想见识一下你
They’re here to check up on you.
他们对你有所耳闻
They know about your condition.
山下先生希望你知道
Mr. Waturi would like for you to know
他对你的父亲,贝斯福德先生
how much respect he had for your father,
是多么的敬佩
Mr. Beresford.
他是个出色的商人
He was quite a businessman.
是的,谢谢
Yes, he was. Arigato.
山下先生也想知道你觉得今晚怎样?
Mr. Waturi would also like to know how you’re feeling today.
好,你得告诉山下先生 我觉得置身童话世界
Well, you’ll have to tell Mr. Waturi that I feel fabulous.
还请告诉他我准备好
Please also tell him that I’m ready
随时开始交易
to cut to the chase whenever he is.
仅仅最近的两年里
In the last eight quarters alone,
我们收♥购♥并扶植了 600多家公♥司♥
we bought and nurtured over 600 companies.
我们每年捐赠8千万善款
We donate 80 million charitable dollars per annum.
我们提供16,000个工作机会
We provide over 16,000 jobs.
山下先生,我的心脏很虚弱 但是我的心智很坚强
Mr. Waturi, my heart may be weak, but my mind is strong.
你唯一要担心的是
And the only thing you need to worry about

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!