好吧,准备给她做手术
All right, let’s prep her for surgery.
什么意思
I don’t understand.
你会活下去的,克雷
You’re going to live, Clay.
看来我要接替你的工作,杰克
Think I’ll take it from here, Jack.
太迟了
It’s too late.
我们什么都做了 但是这个身体排斥这个心脏
We did everything we could, but the body rejected the heart.
好,我们来解决这个问题
Well, I think we solved that problem.
我有一颗强壮的心脏,克雷
I have a strong heart, Clay.
开始
Let’s go.
准备移植
Let’s prep her for transplant.
一直都有
Always have.
你可以走了 我们准备就绪了
You can go. We’ve been prepped.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你们可以逃了
You can run.
警♥察♥很快就到
Police will be here soon.
你用了什么,杰克?
What’d you use, Jack?
甲醛…不,等等
Formaldehy… No, wait.
阿霉素
Adriamycin.

Right.
少量残余
Less residue.
伙计们
Guys.
杰克,快点,我们走
Jack, come on. Let’s go.
杰克,你在干什么?
Jack, what are you doing?
我们走,快点,杰克
Let’s go. Now, Jack.
你到底怎么了?
What the hell happened to you?
我告诉过你不要相信他们
I told you not to trust them.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
你是说你知道这一切了吗?
You’re telling me that you knew?
不不,一开始不知道
No, no. Not at first.
我不知道
I had no idea.
她做得滴水不漏
She did everything right.
但是,她疏忽了一点
And then, she made one little mistake.
她把包落在了候诊室
She left her purse in the waiting room.
别管伦理道德
Forget ethics.
你有五分钟
You got five minutes.
你知道我在哪
You know where I’ll be.
我没有信得过的人了
I don’t trust anyone else.
只有你了
It has to be you.
那些信件,克雷
The mail, Clay.
她还是用她的名字
She still had her mail.
等等,乔纳森?
Wait. Jonathan?
我好像在哪见过你?
Haven’t I see you around?
我马上就联想到一块了
Only took me a second to put it together.
有时候你要按住按钮
Sometimes you have to hold the button down
多等一会儿它才有反应
for a while to get it to work.
她曾经是这家医院的
She’d been to that hospital before.
你不是这家医院的医生
You’re not a doctor at this hospital.
我是说,你不在这工作,是吗?
I mean, you don’t work here, do you?
很高兴见到你
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
为什么你不说出来?
Why didn’t you just say something?
没有时间了
There was no time.
你要死了,你需要一个心脏
You were dying, you needed a heart.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
准备好DLP导管
Get a DLP vent ready.
医生,他怎么样?
Doctor, how does he look?
很不好 他体外循环太久了
Terrible. He’s been on bypass too long.
我们准备好新器官
Let’s prep the new organ.
还要移植?
Still going to attempt transplant?
好,看来我得做个解剖
Well, I might have to do an autopsy.
给我一把刀和一根导管
Give me a knife and a flat vent.
对不起,莉莉思
Sorry, Lilith.
实在对不起
I’m so sorry.
我在找它
I’m looking for it.
好的,这边,这边
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
贝斯福德移植手术… 手术室B
Beresford transplant… operating room B.
贝姬,是我
Becky, it’s me.
听着,叫她起床穿好衣服
Listen, get her up and get her dressed now.
我要回家了
I’m coming back.
贝姬,就这么做,好吗?
Becky, just do it, okay?
我的车在楼下
My car is downstairs.
医生?
Doctor?
拉里
Larry.
你也许不会相信…
You’re not going to believe what…
在这里!
Over here!
别动!举起双手!
Stop! Hands up!
啊!
Ah!
心脏给我
Give me the heart.
心跳正常
Heartbeat in position.
准备从3数到0
Get a 3-0 ready.
不不不,太快了
No, no, no. It’s too fast.
要不要… – 我来做这些麻烦事
What if… – I’ll do the worrying.
这儿,看着夹子
Here, watch that clamp.
缝上线
Pick up stitch.
快,快
Come on, come on.
加入米力农
Load the Milrinone.
抓紧时间,我们要快点
Just give me time. We need to move.
到这来
Come here.
发生了什么? – 放松
What the fuck is going on? – Relax.
瞧,我怎么跟你说的?
Look, what did I tell you?
我告诉过你 我会照顾你,对吗?
I told you I was going to look after you, didn’t I?
你这么信任我的话 那就不要出声
You trusted me this far, so just keep quiet.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我太紧张,把这个忘了
I’ve had this way too long to leave this behind.
3-1
Three-one.
弄湿他的手
Wet his hands.
约翰,我们快没时间了
John, we’re running out of time.
我们快好了 我们快好了
We’re almost there. We’re almost there.
剪刀
Scissor.

Cut.
下去,降低压力
Head down, pressure down.
松开夹子
Cross clamp off.
有心跳的节奏了 – 看上去不错
We got rhythm. – Looks good.
我不能和你一起走
I can’t go with you.
什么?
What?
他们在通缉你
They want you.
是你给心脏注射的,不是我
You’re the one who injected the heart, not me.
他们不会逮捕我
They don’t want me.

Sam.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我只是一个可怜的寡妇,记着?
I’m just the grieving widow, remember?
我没做什么错事
I didn’t do anything wrong.
你做了 – 不!
Yeah, you did. – No!
要扮演一个可怜的寡妇 可能有点困难
Going to be kind of hard to play a grieving widow
注射器上满是你的指纹
with your fingerprints all on the syringe.
杰克
Jack.
杰克,别这样
Jack, come on.
让我进去
Let me in.
杰克
Jack.
别这样
Come on.
求你了?
Please?
你真该死 打开你的破门
Goddamn you. Open the fucking door.
快点开门!
Open the door now!
杰克,求你了!
Jack, please!
打开你的破门
Open the fucking door.
再见,莎
Bye, Sam.
杰克!
Jack!
缝合胸腔,血压正常吗?
Closing the chest. Pressure okay?
不要用薇乔缝线 (一种可以水解吸收的医用缝线)
No Vicryl.
停止洒水
Sop it wet.
好的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!