好的,松开夹子
Okay, release the clamp.
松开十字夹
Cross-clamp released.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等等,等等 有些不对劲
Wait, wait, wait. Something’s wrong.
好的,重…重新夹上
Okay, re… re-clamp.
他…一动不动
He’s… He’s fibbing.
你有什么要做吗?
You getting anything?
没有 – 好的,好的
Nothing. – All right, all right.
电击板…快
Charge paddles n… now.
快,马上,佩妮,快点
Come on. Now, Penny. Hurry.
哦,你真不应该吸这些东西
You know, you really shouldn’t smoke these things.
这对你不好
It’s not good for you.
特别是像你这种身体状况
Especially with your condition.
我的身体状况? – 是的
My condition? – Yep.
你怎么知道我的身体状况?
How do you know about my condition?
那么多蛛丝马迹
So many details.
我比你所想的知道得多
I know a lot more about you than you think.
我从没看到过 – 那是真的吗?
I didn’t even see. – Is that a fact?
当然
Of course.
天哪,这些我都没有注意到
Christ, I missed everything.
我在看什么?
What was Ilooking at?
我在看你吗?
Was I looking at you?
我希望你快乐,莎
I hope you’re happy, Sam.
我希望你得到你应得的
And I hope you get what you deserve.
没有回应吗?
Got nothing?
好的 – 加压到20伏
Okay. – Paddles to 20.
起搏器开动了 – 充电
Amio’s running. – Charge.
再充电
Charge it again.
充电
Charge.
你的背肌还好吗?
Are your lats okay?
请充电到40伏
Charge it to 40, please.
杰克 – 上帝
Jack. – Jesus.
请再充一次电
Charge it one more time, please.
不要抗争了
Don’t fight it.
就再充一次电
Just charge it one more time.
充电
Charge.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么?
What?
今晚,就现在
Here we go. – Tonight. Right now.
嫁给我 – 但现在是半夜
Marry me. – It’s the middle of the night.
我们救不了他了
We’re losing him.
我们要把他接回到体外循环
We gotta get him back on bypass.
不不不,还不要
No, no, no, not yet.
就再来一次
Just one more time.
完了,杰克,他没救了
It’s over, Jack. He’s done.
我们要把他推回到…
We have to put him back on…
肾上腺素怎么样?
What about the adrenaline?
不起作用
It won’t make a difference.
一针肾上腺素
A shot of adrenaline, please.
求你了!
Please!
快啊,真♥他♥妈♥的
Come on, you son of a bitch.
杰克
Jack.
确定那里没有空气? – 没有空气
Sure there’s no air? – No air.
我看着呢 没有空气
I’m looking at it. There’s no air.
完了,杰克
It’s over, Jack.
该死
Shit.
对不起,杰克
I’m sorry, Jack.
我的错
It’s my fault.
不
No.
我的错
It’s my fault.
杰克,别这样
Jack, come on.
不,这是,这是…
No, it is. It’s…
我本应该还可以做些什么
There’s gotta be something I could have done,
我本来应该试一下
something I could have tried.
杰克,你尽全力了
Jack, you did everything you could do.
是吗?
Did I?
你不遗余力,杰克
You did all you could do, Jack.
这是个坏的心脏
It was a bad heart.
我们应该告知家属
We should tell the family.
有谁愿意?
Any volunteers?
我去
I’ll do it.
应该由我去告诉她们
I’m the one that should be talking to them.
我和他一起去 – 好
I’ll go with him. – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样?
So?
他的身体抵触那颗心脏
He rejected the heart.
我们尽了全力,但…
We did everything we could, but the…
那个器官不起作用,真的非常抱歉
the organ failed, and I am so sorry.
那个器官不起作用?
The organ failed?
是的,它在整个过程中没有反应
Yes. It wouldn’t respond to the procedure.
但像这种情况,并不少见…
But in cases like this, it’s not uncommon for…
你是说你失败了吗?
Don’t you mean you failed?
不,我们…
No, we…
我们做了所有该做的
we did everything that we could.
只是整个过程不那么完美
It’s just an imperfect procedure.
你说
Say it.
说什么?
Say what?
我要听你说 我要听你说…
I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say…
你做坏了我儿子的手术
you failed my son.
本来不该你来做 本来就不该你来做
It shouldn’t have been you. It should never have been you.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
对…对不起,莎
I’m… I’m sorry, Sam.
嗯…
Um…
恐怕我们还需要你的允许
I’m afraid we’re going to need your permission
除去他的体外循环系统
to take him off bypass.
什么?
What?
我们要得到你的许可
We’ll need your permission.
我很抱歉这样问你
I’m so sorry to have to ask.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他还活着?
He’s alive?
是的,但是他的血液靠机器泵动
Yes, but his blood’s being pumped by a machine.
他没有了心脏
He has no heart.
再给他另一个心脏
Then get him another heart.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
他的血型太稀有了
His blood type’s too rare.
我们没有别的了
We don’t have one.
对不起,他…没救了
I’m sorry. It’s… It’s over.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在走廊等你
I’ll be in the hallway.
莉莉思…
Lilith…
你能让我一个人呆一会吗?
Could you leave me alone for a minute?
好的
Okay.
说过了
It’s done.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
嘿
Hey.
就想看看你需要什么
Just wanted to see if you needed anything.
想看看你怎么样
Wanted to see how you were doing.
我知道现在很难去想其他的事请,但是…
I know it’s hard to even think about anything else right now, but…
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
You okay?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
没有了你我也活不下去
I wasn’t staying out there without you.
她就在这附近
She’s in here somewhere.
四处看看
Look around.
真该死
God damn it.
贝利,急救
Bailey, call the code.
太晚了
It’s too late.