你呢?
You?
不知道
No.
我们带了专家来 是件好事情
– It’s a good thing we brought the experts.
呃 不错 是件好事
– Well, yeah. It is a good thing.
因为这就像发现了摩西的DVD收藏品
Cos this is like finding Moses’ DVD collection.
韦兰德?
Weyland?
有点太兴奋了
A little too much excitement.
今天我们在外面呆得足够久了
We’ve been out long enough for today. We’ll set up
我们要回捕鲸站去扎营 明天一大早再过来
base camp at the whaling station and get back at it tomorrow morning.
呃 伍兹小姐 你可以回营地去 但我们要留在这儿
Well, you can go back to the base camp, Ms Woods, but we’re staying here.
不行
No.
没有作必要的准备 你就要求动身 我们照做了
You wanted to leave without proper prep. We did.
你想作到这儿的第一批人 我们现在已经是了
You wanted to be the first here. We are.
你已经宣告了这些发现 都是你的了
You’ve claimed the find. It’s yours.
我们一直统一行动 这些天我们必须做到
Now, we move as a team, and we’re done for the day.
你听到她说的话了
You heard her.
你想如何处置这些?
– What do you wanna do with these?
带走
Take them.
我们到地面上还要进一步测试
We’ll run further tests on the surface.
不 不
No. No!
别碰
Don’t touch them.
小心
– Watch out!
门关了
– The doors!
门关了
– The door!
-你没事儿吧? -没事儿
– You OK? – Yeah.
石板大概有两吨♥重
Slab’s gotta weigh two tons.
我们没办法弄开它
We’ll never move it.
你说这间房♥间叫什么来着?
What did you say this room was called?
献祭墓室
Sacrificial chamber.
听的见么?
Can you hear me?
-卢梭 -托米 进来
– Rousseau. – Tommy, come in.
关于这个地方的信息 你有什么没告诉我的?
– Is there anything you didn’t tell me?
没有
Nothing.
我的猜测和你一样
– Your guess is as good as mine.
无论这儿是什么 我们都没做好准备
Whatever it is, we’re not prepared.
我们集♥合♥剩余的队员回地表去 行动吧
We’re gonna round up the rest of the team and get to the surface. Let’s move!
你们干什么?
– What are you doing?
开始我的工作
– My job.
你的职责到此为止
Yours is over.
所有人安然无恙的返回轮船 我的工作才算完成
My job is over when everyone is back on the boat safely.
枪是改变不了什么的
And that gun doesn’t change anything.
这个方向应该可以到达入口
This bearing should take us back to the entrance.
我们要在捕鲸站重新组队
We’ll regroup at the whaling station.
托马斯怎么办?还有卢梭?
What about Thomas? Rousseau?
我们到上面再搜寻他们
– We’ll find them on the way up.
马♥克♥思♥?
– Max?
斯通 弗海顿 殿后
Stone, Verheiden. Cover our backs.
你卫星发现的热量激增现象 现在变得有意义了
The heat bloom your satellite detected makes more sense now.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这座精妙的建筑物需要一个能量源
A building this sophisticated requires an energy source.
我觉得那才应是你卫星发现的
I think that’s what your satellite detected.
这座金字塔的能源系统开始运作了
A power plant for this pyramid firing up.
开始准备了
– Preparing.
准备?准备什么?
– Preparing? For what?
各位先生?
Gentlemen?
靠在一起
Keep close.
-认得他们肩部的东西吗? -认得
– Recognise what’s on their shoulders? – Yeah.
我们崇拜这些东西?
– We worshipped these things?
据此来讲 是的
– According to this, we did.
你们从石棺里移走的古器物
And the artefacts you removed from the sarcophagus
大概就是他们的武器
seem to be their weapons.
我们继续走
Let’s keep moving.
离入口只有200码了
Only another 200 yards to the entrance.
掩护
Take cover.
快
Move!
斯通哪儿去了?
Where’s Stone?
斯通
Stone!
金字塔又开始移♥动♥了
The pyramid’s shifting again.
门快关上了 快出去
The doors are closing. Get out!
快
Come on.
好 走
OK. Let’s go.
走
Let’s go.
走啊
Let’s go.
嗨 弗海顿
Hey! Verheiden!
来人啊
Somebody!
快跑 走啊
Run! Let’s go!
我打中了那个杂种
I hit that son of a bitch dead on.
它们停下来了么? 它们慢下来了么?
It didn’t stop, It didn’t slow.
-嗨 弗海顿 -它们走了?
– Hey, Verheiden. – It didn’t even flinch!
-弗海顿 -干什么?
– Verheiden. – What?
我不是一个战士 但是我认为你真的需要冷静一下
I’m not a soldier but I think you should calm down, really.
我们还没有死 知道么?
We’re not dead yet, okay?
那好 谢谢了 教授
Well, thanks, professor.
应该是“博士”… 还有 谢谢了
Actually it’s ‘doctor’… and you’re welcome.
什么啊?
What?
嗨 能听见吗?
Hey! Can you hear me?
我是康纳斯 你们在哪儿?
It’s Connors! Where are you?
我们出不去了
We’re never getting out of this place.
你们有孩子吗?
Have you got any children?
有个儿子
– Got a son.
一样 我有两个
– Yeah, I’ve got two.
就是说我们不能放弃
That means that we do not have the luxury of quitting.
我们要离开这儿
We’re gonna make it outta here.
我们要活着 即使一路上我得背着你走
We’re surviving this if I have to carry you the whole way.
后面无路可走
There’s no way out back there.
没有损坏
No damage.
我们死了一个人
One of our men is dead.
我需要知道他是怎么死的
I need to know what this man died for.
为了试图创造历史而死
He died trying to make history.
谁的历史?你的?
Whose… yours?
什么?
– What’s that?
推测而已
– Just a theory.
阿芝台克人的历法是公制的
The Aztec calendar was metric.
基于十进制
Based on multiples of ten.
我猜这座金字塔每十分钟会变换一次
I’m guessing the pyramid reconfigures every ten minutes.
我们靠在一起
Let’s stick together.
韦兰德
Weyland.
我们就像迷宫里的老鼠
It would seem that we are rats in a maze.
抱歉
Sorry.
康纳斯?康纳斯
Connors? Connors!
弗海顿?弗海顿?
Verheiden? Verheiden?
-噢 上帝 -米勒博士
– Oh, God. – Dr Miller!
救我出去
Get me outta here!
不要紧 我找路下去 好吗?
It’s OK. I’m gonna find a way to get down to you. OK?
弗海顿
Verheiden!
不
No!
想吃我吗?
You want a piece of me?
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥丑种
You ugly son of a bitch!
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
韦兰德
Weyland.
别碰 他们只会妨碍我们
Leave it. They can only slow us down.
空手而归的话 代价就太大了
Too much has been lost to leave here with nothing.
给我
Give it to me.
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
挺住
Hold on.
当心
Look out!
来 我们必须找到韦兰德
Come on. We have to get Weyland.
韦兰德 过来
Weyland, come on.
他们是什么?
What were those things?
-他们是什么? -你是专家啊
– You tell me, you’re the pyramid expert.