不只是我拥有南极洲上空的卫星
I’m not the only one with a satellite over Antarctica.
不久 其他人都会纷至沓来
Others will be here soon.
或许是我未表达清楚
Maybe I wasn’t clear.
在此的所有人都还没准备好这次行程
No one in this room is ready for this trip.
这也是我召集你们来这儿的原因所在
That’s why I asked you here.
布维岛是个与世隔绝的地方
Bouvetoya is one of the world’s most isolated places.
最近的陆地也在1000英里以外
The nearest land is 1,000 miles away.
要是遇上麻烦 我们无法得到救援
– There’s no help if we run into trouble.
说得不错 那是片人迹罕至的土壤
– You’re right. It’s a no-man’s-land.
但是情况紧急 箭已离弦
But the train has left the station.
我认为我的讲话代表了船上所有人的意志
And I think I speak for everyone aboard this ship.
冒险是值得的
This is worth the risk.
另觅向导吧
Find another guide.
我和韦兰德先生谈过了 钱已经划入了你的账户
I’ve spoken with Mr Weyland. Money’s been wired to your account.
直升机在补充燃料 准备送你回家
Chopper’s refuelling to fly you home.
你们找的谁?
Who’d you get?
杰拉德·默多克
Gerald Murdoch.
进来
– Come in.
默多克只有两季的冰上作业经验 他尚未准备好
– Murdoch has two seasons of ice time. He’s not ready.
别担心
– Don’t worry about it.
保罗·伍德曼怎么样?
– What about Paul Woodman?
我们和他通了电♥话♥
– We called him. – And?
他和你一样 说了堆“废话”
– He gave the same bullshit answer you did.
“废话”?
“Bullshit”?
韦兰德先生 我给你讲的话怎么是废话?
What I told you in there wasn’t bullshit.
要是你匆忙行事 有人会受伤
If you rush this, people will get hurt.
或许还会出人命
Maybe die.
我不明白你 我们又不是叫你带我们上珠穆朗玛峰
I don’t understand. We’re not asking you to take us up Everest.
我们只需要下船后 你带我们去金字塔
We need you to take us from the ship to the pyramid,
然后回来 仅此而已
and back. That’s it.
到了金字塔里面 又怎么办呢?
– What about inside the pyramid?
这点不用担心
– Don’t worry about that.
我们一旦抵达那里
Once we’re on the site,
我们会用钱买♥♥来最好的技术和专家
we have the best technology and experts that money can buy.
-这是新的吗? -是最新的
– Is this new? – It’s the latest.
韦兰德先生 要是我领队 我就绝不会离开我的队伍
Mr Weyland, when I lead my team I don’t ever leave my team.
我很欣赏你的热情
I admire your passion.
我希望你和我们同行
I wish you were going with us.
你犯了个大错
You’re making a mistake.
这是高层大气产生的现象
It’s in the upper atmosphere.
来自太阳的质子流和电子流
Streams of protons and electrons from the sun
被地球的磁场偏折 产生了太阳辐射风暴
being deflected by the earth’s magnetic field, causing a solar radiation storm.
沙尔克顿称南极洲为“人类的终极旅程”
Shackleton called Antarctica “the last great journey left to man”.
这是世界上唯一一块无人知晓的地域
It’s the one place left in the world that no one owns.
这儿能获得完全的自♥由♥
It’s completely free.
我呢
Me,
我有点偏爱企鹅
I’m sort of partial to the penguins.
我希望你能在仔细考虑一下与我们同行 艾里莎
I wish you’d reconsider coming with us, Lex.
拜托 别又让我拿出我孩子们的照片
Come on, don’t make me pull out pictures of my kids again.
你孩子可没那么可爱吧
Your kids aren’t that cute.
我们去看看别人孩子的照片怎么样?
What if we got pictures of other people’s kids?
想听我的忠告吗?
Want my advice?
呆在船上
Stay on the boat.
好
OK.
我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
我们和你呆在一起生还的机会大
Do we stand a better chance of surviving with you
还是和那个二流向导呆一起生还的机会大?
or with the number-two choice?
伍兹小姐 你的直升机补充好燃料了
Miss Woods, your helicopter’s refuelled.
他们等着你
They’re waiting for you.
大家都听着
Everybody, listen up!
都过来
Gather round.
告诉你她会留下来
Told you she’d stay.
她无法抵挡我的生物磁性
She can’t resist my animal magnetism.
笑吧 米勒 笑啊
Laugh it up, Miller. Laugh it up.
各位先生?
Gentlemen?
确保你们在这次旅程中生还是我的职责
It is my job to keep you alive on this expedition,
并且需要你们的协助
and I need your help to do that.
既然我没有时间让你们得到充分训练
Since I don’t have time to properly train you,
我定下三条规定
I’m laying down three rules.
第一 谁都不能单独去任何地方
One. No one goes anywhere alone.
绝不允许
Ever.
第二
Two:
所有人都必须随时保持联络
Everyone must maintain constant communication.
第三
Three:
意外将会随时发生
Unexpected things are gonna happen. When they do …
一旦发生 谁也不要争当英雄
no one tries to be a hero.
明白吗?
Understood?
明白吗?
Understood?
-明白 小姐 -很好
– Yes, ma’am. – Good.
经历了七季的冰上作业 我都没见到枪能挽救人的生命
Seven seasons on the ice and I’ve never seen a gun save someone’s life.
-我并不打算用它 -那为什么还带呢?
– I don’t plan on using it. – Then why bring it?
这和常备避孕套的原理一样
Same principle as a condom.
我宁可带着不用
I’d rather have one and not need it
也不愿需要时发现没有
than need it and not have one.
很高兴你决定留下来
I’m glad that you decided to stay.
把卡车拖到冰上去
Move the trucks out on the ice.
-为什么戴个瓶盖?
– What’s with the bottle cap?
-什么?
What?
什么要戴个瓶盖?
What’s with the bottle cap?
这是颇有价值的考古发现
This is a valuable archaeological find.
我还是个小孩 在意大利的时候
When I was a kid growing up in Italy,
你知道这么大的月亮被称为什么吗?
you know what they call a moon that big?
罐闷月神
La luna del cacciatore.
罐闷月神
La luna del cacciatore.
不错
Brava.
什么意思?
– What’s that?
猎月「注:收获月后的第一次满月」
– Hunter’s moon.
猎月
Hunter’s moon.
停 伙计们
Hold it, guys.
别熄火
– Keep those engines running!
下车
– Set it down.
再让让 康纳斯
Move over a little further. Connors.
是座废弃的捕鲸站
It’s an abandoned whaling station.
好了 调上来 快点…
All right, bring it up. Come on.
According to your satellite imagery, the pyramid is located directly beneath it.
根据你的卫星图像 金字塔就位于正下方
好了 调上来 快点…展开
All right, bring it up. Come on. Spread out.
我们将在这儿扎营
We’ll use this place as a base camp.
奎因先生 尽快开始钻探
Mr Quinn, begin drilling operations as soon as you can.
我就去部署
I’m on it.
好了 伙计们 开始行动
OK, guys, let’s move out.
这些是什么?
– What are these?
鲸的骨头
– Whale bones.
这个工作站1904被遗弃的 一夜之间所有人都失踪了
This station was abandoned in 1904.Everyone just disappeared overnight.
自那以来一直是个谜
It was a big mystery back then.
为《国家地理》杂♥志♥来一张
One for National Geographic.
艾里莎
– Lex.
所有人都不得单独行动
– No one goes anywhere alone.
那儿有东西 听 听
There’s something there. Listen. Listen.
当心点 会咬人的
Careful. They bite.
-过来 过来 -什么?
Over here. Over here. What is it?
相信吗?
Can you believe that?
完美地按照30度角钻的洞
It’s drilled at a perfect 30-degree angle.
有多深?
– How far does it go down?
一直抵达金字塔
– All the way to the pyramid.
就这个 一清二楚
There it is. Clear as day.
昨天的同一时刻…
And the same time yesterday…
却什么都没有
– Nothing.
怎么挖成的?
– How was it done?
某种热力设备
– Thermal equipment of some kind.
就像你的那种?
– Like yours?