救他命更多是职业上的礼貌
Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy.
你什么都没救
You’ve saved nothing.
你的力量跟我比微不足道
Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine.
是啊 但那孩子看的电影多
Yeah, but the kid’s seen more movies.
棒啊 等等 这是什么
Yes! Wait. What are those?
我们还没正式介绍过呢
Hey, we haven’t officially met.
好吧
Cool.
我们得调头回去
We gotta turn this ship around.
是啊 他现在想跑了
Yeah, now he wants to run.
-好计划 -我想保护宝石
– Great plan. – No, I want to protect the stone.
我还想要你谢我呢
And I want you to thank me.
说吧 我听着呢
Now, go ahead. I’m listening.
谢什么 差点把我轰进太空里吗
For what? Nearly blasting me into space?
刚是谁救了你个魔法师 是我
Who just saved your magical ass? Me.
真不知道你这么膨胀的脑袋怎么塞得进头盔里
I seriously don’t know how you fit your head into that helmet.
承认吧 你早该听我的躲起来
Admit it, you should’ve ducked out when I told you to.
我让你别插手的 你不肯
I tried to bench you. You refused.
不像你人生中的其他所有人 我不为你工作
Unlike everyone else in your life, I don’t work for you.
因为这个
And due to that fact,
我们现在在一艘飞行甜甜圈上
we’re now in a flying doughnut…
离地球十万八千里 还没有后援
billions of miles from Earth with no backup.
-我是后援 -不 你是偷渡的
– I’m backup. – No, you’re a stowaway.
大人说话呢
The adults are talking.
抱歉 我搞不懂你们什么关系
I’m sorry, I’m confused as to the relationship here.
他是你的养子吗
What is he, your ward?
不是
No.
-我是彼得 -斯特兰奇博士[奇异博士]
– I’m Peter, by the way. – Doctor Strange.
你在用诨号♥吗
You’re using our made-up names.
那我是蜘蛛侠
I’m Spider-Man, then.
这艘船在自我纠正航线
This ship is self-correcting its course.
它在自动驾驶
Thing’s on autopilot.
我们能控制它吗
Can we control it?
飞回家
Fly us home?
-斯塔克 -嗯
– Stark? – Yeah.
你能带我们回家吗
Can you get us home?
我听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
我在想 或许我们不该回去
I’m thinking I’m not so sure we should.
我们决不能
Under no circumstances
把时间宝石送去灭霸那里
can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos.
你恐怕还不明白
I don’t think you quite understand
-事情的严重性吧 -什么 不
– what’s at stake here. – What? No.
是你不明白
It’s you who doesn’t understand…
灭霸萦绕我的脑海六年了
that Thanos has been inside my head for six years.
自从他派了支军队去纽约
Since he sent an army to New York
现在他又回来了
and now he’s back.
我不知道该怎么办
And I don’t know what to do.
所以我不能确定
So I’m not so sure
是该在我们的地盘还是他的地盘跟他打
if it’s a better plan to fight him on our turf or his…
但你看到了他们做的事 看到了他们能做什么
but you saw what they did, what they can do.
至少去他的地盘 还能出其不意
At least on his turf, he’s not expecting it.
我说 我们打上门去
So I say we take the fight to him.
博士
Doctor.
你同意吗
Do you concur?
好吧 斯塔克 我们去找他
All right, Stark. We go to him.
但你要明白
But you have to understand…
如果我要选择救你
if it comes to saving you
那孩子 或是时间宝石
or the kid or the Time Stone…
我会毫不犹豫地任你们死去
I will not hesitate to let either of you die.
我必须如此 因为这事关宇宙的命运
I can’t, because the universe depends on it.
好 好三观
Nice. Good, moral compass.
我们没问题了
We’re straight.
好吧 小子
All right, kid.
你是复仇者了
You’re an Avenger now.
我觉得你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
我一直讨厌那椅子
I always hated that chair.
我听说了
So I’ve been told.
即便如此 我还是希望有天你能坐上去
Even so, I’d hoped you’d sit in it one day.
我讨厌这个房♥间
I hated this room.
这艘飞船
This ship.
我讨厌我曾经的生活
I hated my life.
这你也跟我说过
You told me that too.
每天都说
Every day.
说了将近20年
For almost 20 years.
你带走我时 我还是孩子
I was a child when you took me.
我救了你
I saved you.

No.
不 我们在母星上时 本来很幸福
No. We were happy on my home planet.
饿着肚子睡觉
Going to bed hungry…
到处找残羹冷炙
scrounging for scraps.
你的星球当时已濒临崩溃
Your planet was on the brink of collapse.
是我阻止了那发生
I’m the one who stopped that.
你知道它后来怎么样了吗
Do you know what’s happened since then?
新生的孩子
The children born…
都能吃饱肚子 看到清澈的天空
have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies.
那里成了天堂
It’s a paradise.
因为你杀了半个星球的人
Because you murdered half the planet.
为得到拯救 这只是小小代价
A small price to pay for salvation.
你疯了
You’re insane.
小家伙 这只是简单的数学
Little one, it’s a simple calculus.
宇宙是有限的 资源也是有限的
This universe is finite, its resources finite.
如果生命不加以控制 就会消亡
If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist.
它需要纠正
It needs correction.
这你怎么知道
You don’t know that!
只有我知道这个道理
I’m the only one who knows that.
至少 只有我愿意为此采取行动
At least, I’m the only one with the will to act on it.
曾经
For a time…
你也有那样的意愿
you had that same will…
与我一同战斗
as you fought by my side.
女儿
Daughter.
我不是你的女儿
I’m not your daughter.
我恨自己的一切都是你教的
Everything I hate about myself you taught me.
而你因此
And, in doing so,
也成了银河系里最威猛的女人
made you the fiercest woman in the galaxy.
所以我派你去寻找灵魂宝石
That’s why I trusted you to find the Soul Stone.
抱歉我让你失望了
I’m sorry I disappointed you.
我是失望
I am disappointed.
但不是因为你没找到
But not because you didn’t find it.
是因为你找到了
But because you did.
但你却撒谎了
And you lied.
星云
Nebula.
别这样
Don’t do this.
一段时间之前
Some time ago,
你妹妹溜上船来杀我
your sister snuck aboard this ship to kill me.
求你别这样
Please don’t do this.
还差点成功了
And very nearly succeeded.
所以我把她带来了这里
So I brought her here.
好跟她谈谈
To talk.
住手 住手
Stop. Stop it.
我以生命起誓
I swear to you on my life.
我没找到灵魂宝石
I never found the Soul Stone.
读取记忆文件
Accessing memory files.
你知道他要做什么
You know what he’s about to do.
他总算准备好了 他要去找宝石
He’s finally ready, and he’s going for the stones.
-所有宝石 -他不可能得到所有宝石
– All of them. – He can never get them all.
他会的
He will!
他不能 星云
He can’t, Nebula.
因为我找到了灵魂宝石的地图
Because I found the map to the Soul Stone…
然后把它烧成了灰 我把它烧了
and I burned it to ash. I burned it.
你很强壮
You’re strong.
这是我教的
Me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!