你就变成了个小混♥蛋♥
you’re a total d-hole.
再这么下去 我就把那玩意给砸了
Now, keep it up, and I’m gonna smash that thing to pieces.
发生了什么
What happened?
天呐
Oh, my God.
看来我们别想拿钱了
Looks like we’re not getting paid.
开雨刷 开雨刷
Wipers! Wipers!
把它弄掉
Get it off.
这哥们怎么会还活着
How the hell is this dude still alive?
他不是个”哥们”
He is not a dude.
你是个哥们
You’re a dude.
这 是个男人
This… This is a man.
一个帅气的肌肉男
A handsome, muscular man.
我也挺肌肉的
I’m muscular.
你骗谁呢 奎尔
But who are you kidding, Quill?
你再吃一个三明治就是一身肥膘了
You’re one sandwich away from fat.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
没错 奎尔 你是胖了点
It’s true, Quill. You have put on weight.
什么
What?
卡魔拉 你也觉得我…
Gamora, do you think I’m…
他很焦虑 愤怒
He is anxious, angry.
他失去了很多 非常愧疚
He feels tremendous loss and guilt.
简直就像一个海盗跟一个天使生了个孩子
It’s like a pirate had a baby with an angel.
这对我真是一记警钟啊 好吧
This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay.
我去买♥♥个博飞健身器 认真减肥
I’m gonna get a Bowflex. I’m gonna commit.
再去弄个哑铃
I’m gonna get some dumbbells.
你知道哑铃是不能吃的吧
You know you can’t eat dumbbells, right?
他的肌肉就像是柯塔蒂金属纤维做的
It’s like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers.
别给他的肌肉按♥摩♥了
Stop massaging his muscles.
弄醒他
Wake him up.
醒来
Wake.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you guys?
自从我认识灭霸 他就只有一个目标
The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal.
让宇宙获得平衡
To bring balance to the universe
方法是抹去一半生命
by wiping out half of all life.
他以前会一个个星球地杀人
He used to kill people planet by planet,
一次次地进行屠♥杀♥
massacre by massacre.
包括我的星球
Including my own.
如果他拿到全部六颗无限宝石
If he gets all six Infinity Stones…
那他打一个响指就能实现愿望
he can do it with the snap of his fingers like this.
你似乎对灭霸很了解
You seem to know a great deal about Thanos.
卡魔拉是灭霸的女儿
Gamora is the daughter of Thanos.
你父亲杀了我弟弟
Your father killed my brother.
天呐
Oh, boy.
严格讲是继父
Stepfather, technically.
她跟你一样恨他
And she hates him as much as you do.
家家有本难念的经
Families can be tough.
我父亲死前
Before my father died,
才跟我说我还有个异母姐姐
he told me that I had a half-sister…
被他囚禁在了地狱
that he imprisoned in Hel.
然后她回了家 捅瞎了我的眼睛
And then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye.
于是我不得不杀了她
So I had to kill her.
人生啊 是吧
That’s life though, isn’t it, I guess.
兜兜转转
Goes round and round and…
我能理解你的痛苦
I feel your pain.
我也能理解你的痛苦
I feel your pain as well, because…
虽然这不是比赛
I mean, it’s not a competition,
但我也吃过不少苦
but I’ve been through a lot.
我爸杀了我妈
My father killed my mother.
然后我不得不杀了我爸
And then I had to kill my father.
那可痛苦了
That was hard.
可能比杀姐姐还痛苦
Probably even harder than having to kill a sister.
而且我还两眼完好无损地回来了
Plus, I came out with both my eyes, which was…
我需要一把锤子 不是勺子
I need a hammer, not a spoon.
这玩意怎么开 有什么…
How do I open this thing? Is there some sort of, uh…
四位密♥码♥ 是生日吗
A four-digit code, maybe? Maybe a birthdate.
-你干什么呢 -开走你们的飞行舱
– What are you doing? – Taking your pod.
你别想
No, you’re not.
你今天别想开走我们的飞行舱 先生
You will not be taking our pod today, sir.
奎尔 你是在故意把嗓音压低吗
Quill, are you making your voice deeper?
-没有 -就有
– No. – You are.
你在模仿那个男神 好奇怪
You’re imitating the god-man. It’s weird.
我没有
No, I’m not.
-他又来了 -我的嗓音就是这样
– He just did it again! – This is my voice.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
-你在嘲笑我吗 -别闹了 你又那样了
– Are you mocking me? – Stop it. You did it again.
他想模仿我
He’s trying to copy me.
你给我停下
I need you to stop doing that.
-够了 -他先开始的
– Enough! – He’s doing it first.
我们得阻止灭霸
We need to stop Thanos.
所以 我们得查明
Which means we need to find out
他接下来要去哪
where he’s going next.
虚无知地[不去哪]
Knowhere.
他肯定会去什么地方的
He must be going somewhere.
不对 虚无知地吗
No, no. Knowhere?
那是个地方 我们去过 烂爆了
It’s a place. We’ve been there. It sucks.
-抱歉 那是我们的食物 -现在不是了
– Excuse me, that’s our food. – Not anymore.
托尔 他为什么要去虚无知地
Thor, why would he go to Knowhere?
因为多年来
Because for years…
现实宝石一直安全地放在那里
the Reality Stone’s been safely stored there
在一个叫收藏者的人手上
with a man called the Collector.
如果是在收藏者手上 那就不安全了
If it’s with the Collector, then it’s not safe.
只有白♥痴♥才会把宝石交给那人
Only an idiot would give that man a stone.
-或是天才 -你怎么知道
– Or a genius. – How do you know…
他不会去找其他的宝石
he’s not going for one of the other stones?
一共有六颗宝石
There are six stones out there.
灭霸已经拿到了力量宝石
Thanos already has the Power Stone…
那是他上周摧毁山达尔星时偷走的
because he stole it last week when he decimated Xandar.
他从我这儿偷走了空间宝石
He stole the Space Stone from me…
还摧毁了我的飞船 杀了我一半人♥民♥
when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people.
时间和心灵宝石在地球上很安全
The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth.
在复仇者联盟手里
They’re with the Avengers.
-复仇者联盟 -地球最强大的英雄
– The Avengers? – Earth’s mightiest heroes.
就像凯文·贝肯吗
Like Kevin Bacon?
或许有他吧 我不知道
He may be on the team. I don’t know.
我挺久没回去了
I haven’t been there in a while.
至于灵魂宝石 根本没人见过
As for the Soul Stone, well, no one’s ever seen that.
都没人知道它在哪
No one even knows where it is.
因此灭霸得不到它
Therefore Thanos can’t get it.
因此他会去虚无知地
Therefore he’s going to Knowhere.
好拿到现实宝石
Hence he’ll be getting the Reality Stone.
不客气
You’re welcome.
那我们得马上去虚无知地
Then we have to go to Knowhere now.
不 我们得去尼德威阿尔
Wrong. Where we have to go is Nidavellir.
-那个词是编出来的 -所有词都是编出来的
– That’s a made-up word. – All words are made up.
尼德威阿尔是真的 你认真的吗
Nidavellir is real? Seriously?
那地方是个传奇
That place is a legend.
他们能造出最强大 最可怕的武器
They make the most powerful, horrific weapons
来折腾整个宇宙
to ever torment the universe.
我可是非常愿意去的
I would very much like to go there, please.
这只兔子说的对
The rabbit is correct
它显然是你们当中最聪明的
and clearly the smartest among you.
-兔子 -只有矮人伊特里能造出我需要的武器
– Rabbit? – Only Eitri the Dwarf can make me the weapon I need.
你就是船长吧 先生
I assume you’re the captain, sir.
有眼光
You’re very perceptive.
你看起来像个高贵的领袖
You seem like a noble leader.
你愿意跟我一起去尼德威阿尔吗
Will you join me on my quest to Nidavellir?
让我问下船长 等一下 我就是船长
Let me just ask the captain. Oh, wait a second, it’s me!
-好 我加入 -太棒了
– Yeah. I’ll go. – Wonderful!
不过 我才是船长
Except for that I’m the captain.
安静
Quiet.