心怀感激吧
Be thankful…
你们毫无意义的人生将贡献…
that your meaningless lives are now contributing…
抱歉 地球今天歇业
I’m sorry, Earth is closed today.
你们最好收拾东西滚蛋
You better pack it up and get outta here.
宝石守护者
Stonekeeper.
这喋喋不休的动物能替你说话吗
Does this chattering animal speak for you?
当然不 我想说什么自己说
Certainly not. I speak for myself.
你们在这座城市和这颗星球都不受欢迎
You’re trespassing in this city and on this planet.
就是滚蛋的意思 章鱼哥
He means get lost, Squidward.
他让我厌烦
He exhausts me.
把宝石拿来给我
Bring me the stone.
班纳 你想出手吗
Banner, you want a piece?
并不想
No, not really.
但我什么时候如愿过了
But when do I ever get what I want?
这就对了
That’s right.
好 加把劲
Okay. Push!
好久没见了
It’s been a while.
能再见到你会很高兴的 哥们
It’s gonna be good to have you, buddy.
好吧
Okay.
容我…我得集中精神
Let me just… I need to concentrate here for a second.
来啊 拜托
Come on, come on, man.
天呐
God!
那家伙呢
Where’s your guy?
我不知道 我们最近有点问题
I don’t know. We’ve sorta been having a thing.
-现在不是有问题的时候 -我知道
– It’s no time for a thing. – I know.
那才是问题 来吧
That’s the thing right there. Let’s go.
哥们 你让我在巫师面前下不来台了
Dude, you’re embarrassing me in front of the wizards.
托尼 抱歉 不是我不能 就是他不想
Tony, I’m sorry. Either I can’t or he won’t.
没事的
It’s okay.
退后吧 替我看着点他 谢谢
Hey, stand down. Keep an eye on him. Thank you.
-交给我吧 -该死
– I have him. – Damn it.
那是哪来的
Where’d that come from?
是纳米科技
It’s nanotech.
喜欢吗 是我…
You like it? A little something I…
班纳博士 如果你的绿朋友不打算来了
Doctor Banner, if the rest of your green friend won’t be joining us…
快把宝石送走
Gotta get that stone outta here, now.
我人在宝石在
It stays with me.
没错 再见
Exactly. Bye.
托尼 你没事吧
Tony, you okay?
-情况怎么样 是好是坏 -可好了
– How we doing? Good? Bad? – Really, really good.
可好了 你想不想帮忙啊
Really good. Do you plan on helping out?
我也想 他不肯出来
I’m trying. He won’t come out.
锤子
Hammer.
拜托 绿巨人 你这是干什么啊
Come on, Hulk! What are you doing to me?
出来啊 出来啊
Come out! Come out! Come out!
不要
No!
什么叫”不要”
What do you mean, “No”?
好啊 斯塔克先生 你好吗
Hey, man. What’s up, Mr. Stark?
孩子 你哪冒出来的
Kid, where’d you come from?
学校组织去现代艺术博物馆
A field trip to MoMA.
这家伙什么毛病 斯塔克先生
What is this guy’s problem, Mr. Stark?
他是外太空来的
Uh, he’s from space.
他是来偷一个巫师的项链的
He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard.
你的能力很有意思
Your powers are quaint.
你一定很受孩子的喜欢吧
You must be popular with children.
虽然是简单的咒语 但不可攻破
It’s a simple spell but quite unbreakable.
那我就先杀了你再拿
Then I’ll take it off your corpse.
你会发现
You’ll find
想解除
removing
一个死人的咒语
a dead man’s spell
会很困难
troublesome.
你会生不如死
You’ll only wish you were dead.
不
No!
孩子 就是那个巫师 快去
Kid, that’s the wizard. Get on it.
去了
On it!
好过分
Not cool.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
等等
Wait!
斯塔克先生 我被光吸上去了
Uh, Mr. Stark, I’m being beamed up.
撑着 孩子
Hang on, kid.
王 我婚礼你一定要来
Wong, you’re invited to my wedding.
给我点动力 星期五
Give me a little juice, Friday.
启动17A
Unlock 17:A.
彼得 放手吧 我来接住你
Pete, you gotta let go. I’m gonna catch you.
但你叫我救巫师的
But you said save the wizard!
我不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
我们太高了 你要没空气了
We’re too high up. You’re running out of air.
是啊 这讲得通
Yeah. That makes sense.
斯塔克先生 这里面闻起来像新车
Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!
一路顺风 孩子
Happy trails, kid.
-星期五 送他回家 -好
– Friday, send him home. – Yep.
拜托
Oh, come on!
老板 波茨小姐来电
Boss, incoming call from Miss Potts.
托尼 天呐
Tony? Oh, my God.
你没事吧 怎么回事啊
Are you all right? What’s going on?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
但我们8:30的预约可能得延期了
I just think we might have to push our 8:30 res.
为什么
Why?
就是我可能一时半会儿回不去
Just ’cause I’ll probably not make it back for a while.
告诉我你没在那艘飞船上
Tell me you’re not on that ship.
嗯
Yeah.
天呐 不 告诉我你没在那艘飞船上
God, no, please tell me you’re not on the ship.
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I’m sorry.
对不起 我不知道该怎么说
I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say.
给我回来 托尼 我发誓
Come back here, Tony. I swear to God.
-派珀 -赶紧给我回来
– Pep. – Come back here right now.
回来
Come back.
老板 信♥号♥♥要断了
Boss, we’re losing her.
我也去
I’m going too.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我就该待在校车上
I shoulda stayed on the bus.
你去哪
Where you going?
时间宝石被夺走了
The Time Stone’s been taken.
圣殿无人守护
The Sanctum remains unguarded.
你要怎么办
What will you do?
我要打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna make a call.
唱吧 德拉克斯
Sing it, Drax!
我们为什么要这么做来着
Why are we doing this again?
有人发了求救信♥号♥♥ 火箭
It’s a distress signal, Rocket.
可能有人有危险
Someone could be dying.
这我懂 但我们为什么要来
I get that, but why are we doing it?
因为我们是好人
‘Cause we’re nice.
或许求救的人
And maybe whoever it is
会给我们点切达奶酪作为感谢
will give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort.
-这不是重点 -这不是重点
– Which isn’t the point. – Which isn’t the point.
如果他不给谢礼
I mean, if he doesn’t pony up…
我们就夺他的船
We take his ship.
-没错 -正确
– Exactly! – Bingo!
好嘞
All right!
我们要到了
We are arriving.
好了 护卫队
All right, Guardians,
别忘了 情况可能很危险
don’t forget this might be dangerous…
大家都凶起来
so let’s put on our mean faces.
格鲁特 马上把那玩意放起来
Groot, put that thing away, now.
别让我再说你
I don’t wanna tell you again.
格鲁特
Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
怎么说话呢
Language!
你胆子不小 小子
You got some acorns on you, kid.
自从你开始分泌树液
Ever since you got a little sap,