绿巨人 绿巨人
Hulk? Hulk,
我知道你喜欢最后时刻出场
I know you like making your entrance at the last second.
时候到了 这已经是最后的最后时刻了
Well, this is it, man. This is the last, last second.
绿巨人 绿巨人
Hulk! Hulk!
绿巨人
Hulk!
不
No!
去你的 你个大绿混♥蛋♥
Oh, screw you, you big, green asshole!
我自己来
I’ll do it myself!
来吧 好啊
Come on! Yeah!
回见
See ya!
绿巨人 我们有很多得谈的 哥们
Hulk, we got a lot to figure out, pal.
我以为你很强大呢 机器
I thought you were formidable, machine.
但你要死了 与常人无异
But you’re dying, like any man.
快走
Get outta here!
走啊
Go!
恶心死了
That was really gross.
我不是叫你走吗
I thought I told you to go.
我们不以命换命 队长
We don’t trade lives, Captain.
接住你了 接住你了
I got you. I got you.
抱歉我不记得大家的名字
I’m sorry I can’t remember anybody’s names.
你挺会变戏法 巫师
You’re full of tricks, wizard.
但你没用过你最强大的武器
Yet you never once used your greatest weapon.
假的
A fake.
你再拿卫星砸我 我就要失控了
You throw another moon at me, and I’m gonna lose it.
斯塔克
Stark.
你认识我
You know me?
是的
I do.
你不是唯一背负知识诅咒的人
You’re not the only one cursed with knowledge.
我唯一的诅咒就是你
My only curse is you.
来啊
Come on!
费这么大事 就让我留了一滴血
All that for a drop of blood.
我尊重你 斯塔克
You have my respect, Stark.
等我完事 还有一半人类能存活下来
When I’m done, half of humanity will still be alive.
希望他们会记得你
I hope they remember you.
住手
Stop.
饶他一命
Spare his life…
我就把宝石给你
and I will give you the stone.
不许耍花招
No tricks.
别
Don’t.
还剩一个
One to go.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们刚刚输了吗
Did we just lose?
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
这是终局了
We’re in the endgame now.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
他来了
He’s here.
各位 到我这里 来敌人了
Everyone, on my position. We have incoming.
怎么回事
What the hell?
队长
Cap.
就是他
That’s him.
注意 精神点
Eyes up. Stay sharp.
旺达
Wanda.
是时候了
It’s time.
不
No.
他们无法阻止他 旺达 但我们能
They can’t stop him, Wanda, but we can.
看着我
Look at me.
你有能力摧毁宝石
You have the power to destroy the stone.
-别 -你必须这么做 旺达 求你
– Don’t. – You must do it. Wanda, please.
我们没时间了
We are out of time.
我不能
I can’t.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你可以的
You can.
如果他拿到宝石 半个宇宙都会死
If he gets the stone, half the universe dies.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
不该由你来 但就是这样
It shouldn’t be you, but it is.
没事的
It’s all right.
你不会伤害我的
You could never hurt me.
我只感觉到你
I just feel you.
没事的
It’s all right.
没事的
It’s all right.
我爱你
I love you.
我理解 孩子
I understand, my child.
比任何人都能理解
Better than anyone.
你才不会懂呢
You could never.
今天 我失去的远超你的想象
Today, I lost more than you can know.
但现在不是哀悼的时候
But now is no time to mourn.
现在 时间不存在了
Now is no time at all.
不
No!
我说过
I told you…
我会要你偿命的
you’d die for that.
你该
You should have…
你该
You should…
你该砍头的
You should have gone for the head.
不
No!
女儿
Daughter?
你做到了吗
Did you do it?
是的
Yes.
代价是什么
What did it cost?
一切
Everything.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What’d you do?
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
托尔
Thor.
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
史蒂夫
Steve?
起来 将军 起来
Up, General. Up!
我们不能死在这里
This is no place to die.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
不不不
No, no, no!
格鲁特 不要
Groot! No.
山姆
Sam!
山姆 你在哪
Sam, where you at?
出事了
Something’s happening.
奎尔
Quill?
稳住 奎尔
Steady, Quill.
天呐
Oh, man.
托尼
Tony.
这是唯一的办法
There was no other way.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark?
我感觉不太好
I don’t feel so good.
你没事的
You’re all right.
我不…知道是怎么回事
I don’t… I don’t know what’s happening.
我不知道
I don’t know…
我不想走
I don’t want to go.
我不想走 先生 求你
I don’t want to go, sir. Please.
求你 我不想走 我不想走
Please, I don’t want to go. I don’t want to go.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他做到了
He did it.
怎么回事 这是怎么回事
What is this? What the hell is happening?
天呐
Oh, God.
斯塔克还没有消息吗
Still no word from Stark?
还没有
No, not yet.
我们在监控两个半球的
We’re watching every satellite
每一颗人造卫星 毫无发现
on both hemispheres, but still nothing.
怎么了
What is it?
瓦坎达上空多个不明物体
Multiple bogeys over Wakanda.
跟纽约的能量信♥号♥♥一样吗
Same energy signature as New York?
大10倍
Ten times bigger.
告诉克莱恩我们去…
Tell Klein we’ll meet him at…