– Bleecker Street. – Wait, he lived in New York?
-不 他住在多伦多 -对 布里克街
– No, he lived in Toronto. – Yeah, on Bleecker
-和苏利文街 -你好没好好听啊
– and Sullivan. – Have you been listening to anything?
伙计们
Guys.
如果选对了年
If you pick the right year,
能在纽约找到三枚宝石
there are three stones in New York.
不是吧
Shut the front door.
好 我们有计划了
All right. We have a plan.
六颗宝石
Six stones,
三支队伍
three teams,
一次机会
one shot.
五年前 我们输了
Five years ago, we lost.
我们都输了
All of us.
我们失去了朋友
We lost friends.
我们失去了家人
We lost family.
我们失去了一部分自我
We lost a part of ourselves.
今天 我们有机会夺回那一切
Today, we have a chance to take it all back.
你们知道你们的分组
You know your teams.
也清楚你们的任务
You know your missions.
拿回宝石
Get the stones.
夺回一切
Get them back.
每人往返一次
One round-trip each.
不能犯错
No mistakes…
不能重来
no do-overs.
我们大部分人是要去熟悉的地方
Most of us are going somewhere we know.
但那不代表我们知道会遭遇什么
That doesn’t mean we should know what to expect.
要小心
Be careful.
彼此照应
Look out for each other.
这是今生最重要的一战
This is the fight of our lives…
我们会赢的
and we’re gonna win.
不惜一切
Whatever it takes.
大家好运
Good luck.
他真擅长这个
He’s pretty good at that.
-是吧 -好了
– Right? – All right.
大家听到了
You heard the man.
按键盘吧 绿色快递
Stroke those keys, Jolly Green.
追踪器启动
Trackers engaged.
你保证把它完好地带回来吧
You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?
知道啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 我尽量
Okay, I’ll do my best.
作为保证 这可不怎么样
As promises go, that was pretty lame.
一分钟后见
See ya in a minute.
好了 我们各有各的任务
All right, we all have our assignments.
两颗宝石在上城区 一颗在下城区
Two stones uptown, one stone down.
低调点 注意时间
Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock.
随手砸点东西吧
Maybe smash a few things along the way.
我觉得没必要 但随便了
I think it’s gratuitous, but whatever.
往那边走可要小心脚下
I’d be careful going that way.
我们刚给地板打了蜡
We just had the floors waxed.
我找斯特兰奇博士
Yeah, I’m looking for Doctor Strange.
你来早了大概五年
You’re about five years too early.
斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇现在正在那边大概
Stephen Strange is currently performing surgery
20个街区处做手术呢
about 20 blocks that way.
你找他要干什么
What do you want from him?
要那个
That, actually.
恐怕不行
I’m afraid not.
抱歉 但这不是请求
Sorry, but I wasn’t asking.
你不想这么做的
You don’t want to do this.
我是不想 但我需要那颗宝石
You’re right, I don’t. But I need that stone…
我没时间跟你争了
and I don’t have time to debate it.
我们重新开始吧
Let’s start over, shall we?
给您的 简女士
For you, Lady Jane.
你们有…裤装吗
Do you have anything with pants?
裤装
Pants?
算了 这个就行 谢谢
Never mind. These will be fine. Thank you.
-是 女士 -简在那儿
– Yes, milady. – Oh, there’s Jane.
好了
All right.
听好了 胖胖
Here’s the deal, tubby.
你来迷倒她
You’re gonna charm her,
我拿这个戳倒她
and I’m gonna poke her with this thing
抽走现实宝石 然后就麻溜走人
and extract the Reality Stone, and get gone lickety-split.
我马上回来 好吗
I’ll be right back, okay?
酒窖就在这边
The wine cellar is just down here.
我父亲以前藏了几大桶的俄科尼麦芽酒
My father used to have this huge barrel of Aakonian ale.
我去碗碟室看看有没有外带杯
I’ll see if the scullery has a couple of to-go cups.
你不是已经喝醉了吗
Aren’t you drunk enough already?
麻烦你给洛基送点汤过去
If you could send Loki some soup.
是 陛下
Yes, milady.
叫我们的图书管♥理♥员♥
And ask our librarians
去天文区拿几卷书来
to pull some volumes from the astronomy shelf.
那个贵气的女人是谁
Who’s the fancy broad?
我妈妈
That’s my mother.
她今天会死
She dies today.
是今天吗
That is today?
我做不到
I can’t do this. I can’t do this.
我不该来的
I shouldn’t be here. I shouldn’t have come.
这是个坏主意
It’s a bad idea!
-过来 -不不
– Come here. – No, no, no.
我觉得我恐慌发作了
I think I’m having a panic attack.
-过来 -我不该来的
– Come here. – I shouldn’t be here.
-这里 -这不妙
– Right here. – This is bad.
你以为只有你失去了人吗
You think you’re the only one who lost people?
你以为我们在干什么
What do you think we’re doing here?
我失去了我唯一曾拥有过的家庭
I lost the only family I ever had.
奎尔 格鲁特 德拉克斯 触角妹
Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna…
都没了
all gone.
我理解你想你妈妈
I get you miss your mom…
但她死了
but she’s gone.
真死了
Really gone.
但还有很多人只是不在了
And there are plenty of people who are only kind of gone…
你可以帮他们
and you can help them.
所以这个要求过分吗
So, is it too much to ask
把你胡子里的食物渣子掸掉
that you brush the crumbs out of your beard…
去哄那个漂亮妞
make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants…
趁她不备 吸走无限宝石
and when she’s not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone…
然后帮我找回家人
and help me get my family back?
好
Okay.
你哭了吗
Are you crying?
没有
No.
对
Yes.
我觉得我要不行了
I feel like I’m losing it.
振作起来
Get it together!
你可以的
You can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
好吗
All right?
我可以的
Yes, I can.
很好
Good.
我可以的
I can do this. I can do this.
我做不到
I can’t do this.
好了 女人杀手 她现在就一个人
All right, heartbreaker, she’s alone.
我们的机会来了
This is our shot.
托尔
Thor?
托尔
Thor!
好 降下来 小蓝
All right, bring it down, Blue.
对准那条线 没错 再往下
Right on that line. That’s it. Down, down.
能快点的吗
Can we hurry it up?
各位 快点 我们赶时间呢
Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We’re on the clock.
这么催真的很有帮助
All that is really helpful.
-要小心 好吗 -嗯
– Take care, okay? – Yeah.
拿到宝石就回来 别干别的
Get that stone and come back. No messing around.
我们行的