Once upon a time, Maguna went to bed. The end.
-这故事太糟糕了 -怎么了
– That is a horrible story. – Come on,
这是你最爱的故事
that’s your favorite story.
超级爱你[爱你好多吨♥]
Love you tons.
我爱你三千
I love you 3,000.
三千 这数真大
3,000. That’s crazy.
快睡觉 不然我把你玩具全卖♥♥了
Go to bed or I’ll sell all your toys.
晚安
Night night.
虽然这不是竞争
Not that it’s a competition…
但她爱我三千哦
but she loves me 3,000.
是吗
Does she, now?
你大概也就在六百到九百之间吧
You were somewhere in the low 6 to 900 range.
你在看什么
Whatcha reading?
关于堆肥的书
Just a book on composting.
堆肥有什么新门道
What’s new with composting?
-有趣的科学… -我想出来了
– Interesting science… – I figured it out.
顺便说一句
By the way.
我们是在聊同一件事吗
And, you know, just so we’re talking about the same thing…
时间旅行
Time travel.
什么
What?
这…
That’s…
太惊人了
amazing and
也很可怕
terrifying.
是啊
That’s right.
我们真的很幸运
We got really lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
很多人可没这么幸运
A lot of people didn’t.
对 我也不可能帮助所有人
Nope. And I can’t help everybody.
看来你可以
Sorta seems like you can.
除非我停手
Not if I stop.
我可以马上收手不干
I can put a pin in it right now and stop.
托尼
Tony…
劝你收手
trying to get you to stop…
是我这辈子少数做不到的事之一
has been one of the few failures of my entire life.
我有几分觉得 我该把它
Something tells me I should put it in a
锁进盒子里 沉进湖底
lockbox and drop it to the bottom of the lake…
然后上♥床♥睡觉
and go to bed.
但你能安心睡着吗
But would you be able to rest?
好 准备好 时间旅行测试1
Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one.
斯科特 启动
Scott, fire up…the, uh,
车里那玩意
van thing.
断路器已安装好
Breakers are set.
紧急发电机已就绪
Emergency generators are on standby.
很好 因为如果我们烧断了电动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Good, because if we blow the grid,
我可不想把小不点丢在上世纪五十年代
I don’t want to lose, uh, Tiny here in the 1950s.
-你说什么 -他在开玩笑呢
– Excuse me? – He’s kidding.
你不能说这种话
You can’t say things like that.
就是个冷笑话而已
It was a bad joke.
你是在开玩笑 对吧
You were kidding, right?
我不知道 这可是时间旅行
I have no idea. We’re talking about time travel here.
要么就是玩笑 要么就是玩完
Either it’s all a joke, or none of it is.
我们准备好了
We’re good!
戴上你的头盔
Get your helmet on.
斯科特 我要把你送回一周之前
Scott, I’m gonna send you back a week…
让你待一个小时
let you walk around for an hour,
然后10秒后带你回来
then bring you back in 10 seconds.
懂吗
Make sense?
完全明白
Perfectly not confusing.
祝你好运 斯科特 你能行的
Good luck, Scott. You got this.
你说得对
You’re right.
我能行的 美国队长
I do, Captain America.
三秒倒计时
On a count of three…
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
各位
Guys?
这感觉不对劲
This doesn’t feel right.
怎么回事
What is this?
-这是怎么了 -那是谁
– What’s going on? – Who is that?
-等等 -那是斯科特吗
– Hold on. – Is that Scott?
当然是了
Yes, it’s Scott.
-怎么回事 布鲁斯 -我的背
– What’s going on, Bruce? – Oh, my back!
-这又怎么回事 -等等的
– What is this? – Hold on a second.
-能让让吗 -当然
– Could I get a little space here? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你能把他变回来吗
Can you bring him back?
我在努力呢
I’m working on it.
是个婴儿
It’s a baby.
-是斯科特 -婴儿的斯科特
– It’s Scott. – As a baby.
-他会长大的 -把斯科特变回来
– He’ll grow. – Bring Scott back.
我说断电时 就断电
When I say kill the power, kill the power.
天呐
Oh, my God.
准备…断电
And… kill it!
有人尿在我裤子里了
Somebody peed my pants.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但我不确定是婴儿的我 还是老年的我
But I don’t know if it was baby me or old me.
还是就是我
Or just me me.
时间旅行啊
Time travel!
怎么了
What?
我觉得这绝对是成功啊
I see this as an absolute win.
干吗拉个脸
Why the long face?
我猜猜 他变成婴儿了
Let me guess, he turned into a baby.
还不止 对 你怎么来了
Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?
是爱波罗悖论
It’s the EPR Paradox.
你们没能让朗在时间里移♥动♥
Instead of pushing Lang through time,
而是让时间在朗身上流动了
you might’ve wound up pushing time through Lang.
这很不好弄 很危险
It’s tricky, dangerous.
真该有人提醒你注意的
Somebody could have cautioned you against it.
你提醒了
You did.
是吗
Oh, did I?
幸好我来了
Well, thank God I’m here.
不管怎样 我解决了
Regardless, I fixed it.
完全好用的时间空间定位仪
A fully functioning time-space GPS.
我只想要和平
I just want peace.
原来怨恨会腐蚀心灵 我讨厌它
Turns out resentment is corrosive, and I hate it.
我也是
Me, too.
我们有机会拿到宝石
We got a shot at getting these stones,
但我得告诉你我最看重什么
but I gotta tell you my priorities.
找回我们失去的 希望可以
Bring back what we lost, I hope, yes.
留住我得到的 我必须 不惜一切
Keep what I found, I have to, at all costs.
或许 不用杀身成仁
And maybe not die trying.
那样最好了
Would be nice.
听上去不错
Sounds like a deal.
托尼 这好吗
Tony, I don’t know.
怎么了
Why?
这是他为你造的
He made it for you.
而且 说实在的 我得赶紧从车♥库♥里取出来
Plus, honestly, I have to get it out of the garage
不然要被摩根拿去滑着玩了
before Morgan takes it sledding.
谢谢 托尼
Thank you, Tony.
你能别声张吗
Will you keep that a little quiet?
我可没给全队都带礼物来
Didn’t bring one for the whole team.
是全队都来吧
We are getting the whole team, yeah?
我们正在集结人手呢
We’re working on that right now.
人类
Hey, Humie.
大绿呢
Where’s Big Green?
在厨房♥里吧
The kitchen, I think.
好赞啊
That’s awesome.
罗德 降落时小心
Rhodey, careful on re-entry.
降落区有个白♥痴♥
There’s an idiot in the landing zone.
天呐
Oh, God.
好啊 普通大小的哥们
What’s up, Regular-Sized Man?
跟金宫殿 魔法锤比
Kind of a step down from the golden palaces
差远了啊