以前我一无所有
I used to have nothing.
然后我拥有了这些
And then I got this.
这份工作
This job.
这个家庭
This family.
我因此
And I was
变得更好
I was better because of it.
虽然他们都不在了
And even though they’re gone…
我还是在尽量变得更好
I’m still trying to be better.
我觉得我们俩都需要有点私生活
I think we both need to get a life.
你先来
You first.
有人在吗
Is anyone home?
我是斯科特·朗
This is, uh, Scott Lang.
我们几年前在机场见过
We met a few years ago at the airport…
德国的机场
in Germany?
我是那个变大的人 我当时戴了面具
I was the guy that got really big. I had a mask on.
-你们大概认不出我 -这是以前的信息吗
– You wouldn’t recognize me. – Is this an old message?
蚁人 我知道你们知道我
Ant-Man? I know you know… I know you know that.
-那是前门 -我真的需要和你们谈谈
– It’s the front gate. – I really need to talk to you guys.
斯科特
Scott.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
你们俩学过量子物理学吗
Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?
只有一点点了解
Only to make conversation.
好吧 是这样…
All right, so…
五年前 就在…
five years ago, right before…
灭霸的事发生前…
Thanos…
我进入了一个叫量子域的地方
I was in a place called the quantum realm.
量子域有它自己的微观宇宙
The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe.
要想进去 你得变得非常非常小
To get in there, you have to be incredibly small.
霍普 她是我的…
Hope. She’s my, um…
她本是我的…
She was my…
她本应该把我拉出来的
She was supposed to pull me out.
然后灭霸的事发生了…
And then Thanos happened…
我就被困在里面了
and I got stuck in there.
很遗憾 这五年一定很漫长
I’m sorry, that must have been a very long five years.
是啊 问题就在这里
Yeah, but that’s just it.
并不漫长
It wasn’t.
对我来说 只有五个小时
For me, it was five hours.
量子域的法则
See, the rules of the quantum realm
跟这个世界不一样
aren’t like they are up here.
一切都不可预测
Everything is unpredictable.
那个三明治有人要吗
Is that anybody’s sandwich?
我饿死了
I’m starving.
斯科特
Scott.
你说的是什么意思
What are you talking about?
所以…
So…
我想说的是…
what I’m saying is…
在量子域里 时间有不同的运行方式
time works differently in the quantum realm.
唯一的问题是 现在
The only problem is right now
我们没法在其中定位
we don’t have a way to navigate it.
但如果有办法呢
But what if we did?
我一直在思考这个
I can’t stop thinking about it.
如果我们能想办法控制这种混沌
What if we could somehow control the chaos…
并在其中定位呢
and we could navigate it?
如果我们有办法
What if there was a way…
在某个特定时间点
that we could enter the quantum realm
进入量子域
at a certain point in time…
然后在另一个特定时间点
but then exit the quantum realm
离开量子域呢
at another point in time?
比如说
Like…
-在灭霸打响指之前 -等等
– Like before Thanos. – Wait.
你指的是时间机器吗
Are you talking about a time machine?
不 不 当然不是 不是时间机器
No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine.
这更像是…
This is more like a…
没错 就是时间机器
Yeah. Like a time machine.
我知道 这很疯狂 非常疯狂
I know, it’s crazy. It’s crazy.
但我就一直在思考这个
But I can’t stop thinking about it.
肯定有…
There’s gotta be…
办法的…
some way…
-是很疯狂 -斯科特
– It’s crazy. – Scott.
我能收到一只浣熊发的邮件
I get emails from a raccoon…
所以 再没什么算是”疯狂”了
so nothing sounds crazy anymore.
那么 我们要跟谁讨论这个
So, who do we talk to about this?
开饭咯
Chow time!
摩古娜
Maguna.
摩根·H·斯塔克 你想吃午饭吗
Morgan H. Stark, you want some lunch?
定义一下”午饭” 不然
Define “lunch” or be
-就等着被灭吧 -好吧
– disintegrated. – Okay.
你不应该戴这个 好吗
You should not be wearing that, okay?
这是我给妈妈做的周年纪念
That is part of a special anniversary gift
特别礼物里的
I’m making for Mom.
好了 想吃午饭吗
There you go. You thinking about lunch?
我可以拿莴苣包一把蟋蟀给你
I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce.
-不 -你不是想吃那个吗
– No. – That’s what you want.
你怎么找到这个的
How did you find this?
-在车♥库♥里 -真的吗
– Garage. – Really?
-你是有意去找它的吗 -没有
– Were you looking for it? – No.
反正我找到了
I found it, though.
你喜欢进车♥库♥是吗
You like going in the garage, huh?
爸爸也是
So does Daddy.
其实没关系 我给妈妈买♥♥的礼物她从来不♥穿♥
It’s fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her.
那么 我要…
So, I’m gonna…
不 我们知道这听上去多疯狂
No. We know what it sounds like.
托尼 在经历过这一切之后
Tony, after everything you’ve seen,
-难道还真有不可能的事吗 -量子波动
– is anything really impossible? – Quantum fluctuation
达到普朗克尺度
messes with the Planck scale…
提出回到过去只是进入另一个平行宇宙
并引出德氏观点
which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition.
我们能认同这一点吗
Can we agree on that?
谢谢
Thank you.
通俗地讲 就是你无法回到这里了
In layman’s terms, it means you’re not coming home.
-我回来了 -不对
– I did. – No.
你是碰巧幸存了
You accidentally survived.
这是十亿分之一的宇宙侥幸
It’s a billion-to-one cosmic fluke.
现在你想进行…
And now you wanna pull a…
你怎么说的来着
What do you call it?
时间盗窃
A time heist?
没错 时间盗窃 当然了
Yeah, a time heist. Of course.
我们之前怎么没想到呢
Why didn’t we think of this before?
因为这太好笑了 简直是白日梦
Because it’s laughable. Because it’s a pipe dream.
无限宝石都在过去
The stones are in the past.
我们可以回去拿到它们
We could go back, we could get them.
我们可以自己打响指 把所有人带回来
We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back.
或者让事情变得更糟 对吗
Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?
我觉得我们不会的
I don’t believe we would.
不得不说 有时我还挺怀念你的乐观
Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism.
然而 如果没有合理可行的方法
However, high hopes won’t help
来安全地进行所谓的时间盗窃
if there’s no logical, tangible way
寄予厚望也没用
for me to safely execute said time heist.
我认为最可能的后果
I believe the most likely outcome
就是我们共同灭亡
will be our collective demise.
只要我们严格遵守时间旅行的规则就不会
Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel.
就是说 不可以跟过去的自己交谈
All right? It means no talking to our past selves…
不可以给体育比赛下注
no betting on sporting events.
我得让你打住了 斯科特
I’m gonna stop you right there, Scott.
你真要跟我说
Are you seriously telling me
你拯救宇宙的计划
that your plan to save the universe…
是基于《回到未来》的吗
is based on Back to the Future?
-是吗 -不是
– Is it? – No.
很好 你刚刚害我有点担忧
Good. You had me worried there.
因为那就扯淡了