我还以为你是小熊玩偶
I thought you were a Build-A-Bear.
没准我就是
Maybe I am.
我们已经找了灭霸三周
We’ve been hunting Thanos for three weeks now.
扫描外太空
Deep space scans…
卫星搜索 然而毫无发现
and satellites, and we got nothing.
托尼 你和他交手过
Tony, you fought him.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
我没跟他”交手”
I didn’t fight him.
他用一颗星球暴揍了我
No, he wiped my face with a planet…
然后那个布里克街魔术师把宝石交出去了
while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store.
实情就是这样 根本谈不上交手
That’s what happened. There was no fight,
-好吧 -他根本不可战胜
– Ok. – ’cause he’s not beatable.
他有没有透露过任何线索或坐标
Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?
我几年前就预料到了
I saw this coming a few years back.
我看到了幻象 我本来不想相信
I had a vision. I didn’t wanna believe it.
以为自己是做梦
Thought I was dreaming.
托尼 我需要你集中精神
Tony, I’m gonna need you to focus.
我曾经也需要你
And I needed you.
我是指过去
As in, past tense.
那比你现在的需求重要 太迟了 哥们
That trumps what you need. It’s too late, buddy.
抱歉
Sorry.
知道我需要什么吗 我需要刮胡子
You know what I need? I need a shave.
而且我记得我告诉过你们所有人
And I believe I remember telling all youse…
托尼 托尼
Tony, Tony!
还在和不在的 我们需要的
…alive and otherwise, that what we needed
是一套保护世界的战衣
was a suit of armor around the world.
记得吗
Remember that?
不管那是否会影响到我们宝贵的自♥由♥
Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not.
那才是我们曾需要的
That’s what we needed.
但那并没成功 不是吗
Well, that didn’t work out, did it?
我说过我们会输的
I said we’d lose.
而你说 “那就一起输”
You said, “We’ll do that together, too.”
你猜怎么着 队长
And guess what, Cap?
我们输了
We lost.
而你不在场
And you weren’t there.
不过我们就是干这个的 不是吗
But that’s what we do, right?
总是在事后行动 我们是”复仇者”
Our best work after the fact? We’re the “Avengers.”
“复仇者” 而不是”预防者”
We’re the “Avengers,” Not the “Pre-vengers.”
-好了 -对吗
– Okay. – Right?
-你说得很明白了 先坐下吧 -好
– You made your point. Just sit down, okay? – Okay.
-不 我还没说完 -托尼
– No, no, here’s my point. You know what? – Tony,
-对了 她可真棒 -你身体不好 坐下
– She’s great by the way. – you’re sick. Sit down.
我们需要你 你是新生力量
We need you. You’re new blood.
一群身心疲惫的老家伙
Bunch of tired old mules.
我没什么可给你的 队长
I got nothing for you, Cap.
没坐标
I got no coordinates…
没线索 没战略 没选择
no clues, no strategies, no options.
屁都没有
Zero. Zip. Nada.
也没有信任 骗子
No trust, liar.
给你 拿着
Here, take this.
你找到他 戴上它
You find him, you put that on…
躲起来
you hide.
-托尼 -我没事
– Tony! – I’m fine.
让我…
Let me…
布鲁斯给他注射了镇静剂
Bruce gave him a sedative.
估计他今天之内都不会醒了
He’s gonna probably be out for the rest of the day.
你们照顾好他
You guys take care of him…
我回来时给他捎点克佐利亚的神药
and I’ll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去杀灭霸
To kill Thanos.
我们通常一起行动
You know, we usually work as a team here and, uh,
私下里说一句 现在士气有点低落
between you and I, morale’s a little fragile.
我们知道太空是你的领域
We realize up there is more your territory,
但这也是我们的战斗
but this is our fight, too.
你知道他在哪吗
You even know where he is?
我认识可能知道的人
I know people who might.
不必麻烦了
Don’t bother.
我可以告诉你灭霸在哪
I can tell you where Thanos is.
灭霸花了很长时间来完善我
Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me.
他改造我时 总爱说他的伟大计划
And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan.
就算被拆解了 我仍然想讨好他
Even disassembled, I wanted to please him.
我会问
I’d ask…
等计划完成后 我们去哪
where would we go once his plan was complete?
他每次的回答都一样
And his answer was always the same.
“去花♥园♥”
“To the Garden.”
真有爱 灭霸还有退休计划
That’s cute. Thanos has a retirement plan.
那他在哪
So, where is he?
灭霸打响指时
When Thanos snapped his fingers…
地球成了宇宙级能量涌的
Earth became ground zero for a power surge
爆发点
of ridiculously cosmic proportions.
可谓前无古人
No one’s ever seen anything like it.
直到两天前…
Until two days ago…
这个星球上又发生了一次
on this planet.
灭霸在那儿
Thanos is there.
他又用了一次宝石
He used the stones again.
我们去的话 人手不足
We’d be going in shorthanded, you know?
宝石还在他手里 所以…
Look, he’s still got the stones, so…
那我们就去夺回来
So, let’s get ’em.
用宝石把大家救回来
Use them to bring everyone back.
就这样
Just like that?
对 就这样
Yeah. Just like that.
哪怕有一丝挽回一切的希望
Even if there’s a small chance that we can undo this…
我们也必须为不在这里的每个人一试
I mean, we owe it to everyone who’s not in this room to try.
就算我们去 我们怎么知道
If we do this, how do we know
结局会跟上次不一样
it’s gonna end any differently than it did before?
因为上次你们没有我
Because before you didn’t have me.
新来的妹子
Hey, new girl?
这里每个人都是干超级英雄的
Everybody in this room is about that superhero life.
要是你不介意我问问
And if you don’t mind my asking,
这么久以来你都去哪了
where the hell have you been all this time?
宇宙里还有很多星球
There are a lot of other planets in the universe.
可惜那些地方没有你们
And unfortunately, they didn’t have you guys.
我喜欢她
I like this one.
我们去干掉那个王八蛋
Let’s go get this son of a bitch.
好了
Okay.
这里谁没上过太空
Who here hasn’t been to space?
怎么了
Why?
你们最好别吐在我飞船里
You better not throw up on my ship.
接近跳跃点 三
Approaching jump in three…
二 一
two, one.
我下去侦查
I’ll head down for recon.
这次会成功的 史蒂夫
This is gonna work, Steve.
我知道
I know it will.
因为如果不成功 我不知道该怎么办
‘Cause I don’t know what I’m gonna do if it doesn’t.
没有卫星 没有战舰 没有军队
No satellites. No ships. No armies.
没有任何地面防御
No ground defenses of any kind.
只有他
It’s just him.
那就够了
And that’s enough.

Oh, no.
宝石在哪
Where are they?
回答问题
Answer the question.
宇宙需要修正
The universe required correction.
之后 宝石就没有用了
After that, the stones served no purpose…
只是诱惑
beyond temptation.
你杀了数万亿生灵
You murdered trillions!
你应该感激
You should be grateful.
宝石在哪
Where are the stones?
没了
Gone.
化成原子了
Reduced to atoms.
你两天前还用过的
You used them two days ago!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!