告诉我
Tell me something.
在未来
In the future…
你和我怎么样了
what happens to you and me?
我企图杀你
I try to kill you.
好几次
Several times.
但最终
But eventually…
我们成了朋友
we become friends.
我们成了姐妹
We become sisters.
来吧
Come on.
我们可以阻止他
We can stop him.
拜托 伙计 醒醒
Come on, buddy, wake up!
这就对了
That’s my man.
你再弄丢 我可就不还你了
You lose this again, I’m keeping it.
怎么回事
What happened?
你扰乱时间 时间就给你捣乱
You mess with time, it tends to mess back.
你会明白的
You’ll see.
他都干什么了
What’s he been doing?
什么都没干
Absolutely nothing.
宝石呢
Where are the stones?
在这堆东西下面
Somewhere under all this.
我只知道他没拿到
All I know is he doesn’t have ’em.
那就别让他拿到
So, we keep it that way.
你们知道这是陷阱吧
You know it’s a trap, right?
知道
Yeah.
我不怎么在乎
I don’t much care.
很好
Good.
只要我们都达成一致就行
Just as long as we’re all in agreement.
我们这次要好好杀了他
Let’s kill him properly this time.
你们无法承受自己的失败
You could not live with your own failure.
结果如何呢
Where did that bring you?
又跟我碰面了
Back to me.
我本以为抹除了一半的生命
I thought by eliminating half of life…
另一半就能兴旺
the other half would thrive.
但你们让我知道
But you’ve shown me…
那是不可能的
that’s impossible.
只要还有人记得曾经
And as long as there are those that remember what was…
就总会有人
there will always be those
无法接受可能的未来
that are unable to accept what can be.
他们会抵抗
They will resist.
对 我们就那么固执
Yep, we’re all kinds of stubborn.
我很感激
I’m thankful.
因为现在
Because now…
我知道我该怎么办了
I know what I must do.
我要粉碎全宇宙 化为原子
I will shred this universe down to its last atom.
然后
And then…
再用你们替我收集的宝石
with the stones you’ve collected for me…
创造个新宇宙
create a new one…
充满生机
teeming with life…
它不会知道自己失去了什么
that knows not what it has lost…
只知道它被赋予了什么
but only what it has been given.
一个感恩的宇宙
A grateful universe.
从鲜血中诞生
Born out of blood.
他们不会知道的
They’ll never know it.
因为你们活不到那时告诉他们
Because you won’t be alive to tell them.
另一边见了 伙计
See you on the other side, man.
撑着 我来了
Hang on! I’m coming!
好啊
Yeah!
我认识你
I know you.
父亲
Father…
我拿到宝石了
I have the stones.
什么
What?
住手
Stop.
你要背叛我们
You’re betraying us?
你不用这么做的
You don’t have to do this.
我就是这样
I am this.
不 你不是
No, you’re not.
你看到我们变成什么样了
You’ve seen what we become.
星云 听她的
Nebula, listen to her.
你可以改变的
You can change.
他不会允许的
He won’t let me.
不要
No!
好 托尔 来吧
Okay, Thor. Hit me.
老板 醒醒
Boss, wake up!
我就知道
I knew it!
我南征北战这么多年
In all my years of conquest…
暴♥力♥
violence…
屠戮
slaughter…
从来不是出于私怨
it was never personal.
但告诉你们
But I’ll tell you now…
我马上要对你们顽固讨厌的
what I’m about to do to your stubborn,
小星球做的事
annoying little planet…
我会非常
I’m gonna enjoy it…
享受其中的
very, very much.
队长 收到吗
Hey, Cap, you read me?
队长 我是山姆 收到吗
Cap, it’s Sam. Can you hear me?
在你左边
On your left.
就这些人了吗
Is that everyone?
什么 你还嫌不够吗
What? You wanted more?
复仇者
Avengers…
集结
assemble.
死吧
Die!
不 那个给我
No, no, give me that.
你拿那个小的
You have the little one.
我去
Holy cow!
你不会相信都发生了什么的
You will not believe what’s been going on.
还记得我们在太空里时吗
Do you remember when we were in space?
我化成灰了
And I got all dusty?
我肯定是昏了过去
And I must’ve passed out,
因为我醒来时 你不在了
because I woke up and you were gone.
但斯特兰奇博士在 他说
But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like…
“已经过去五年了 快走 他们需要我们”
“It’s been five years. Come on, they need us.”
然后他就开始画那个亮亮的黄圈
And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing
-就他老做的那个 -是吗
– that he does all the time. – He did? Oh, no.
你干什么
What are you doing?
感觉好棒
Oh, this is nice.
卡魔拉
Gamora?
我以为我失去了你
I thought I lost you.
别 碰 我
Don’t touch me!
你第一次没打中
You missed the first time.
然后第二次你一下踢中了俩
Then you got ’em both the second time.
就是他吗
This is the one?
不是吧
Seriously?
你只能在他和一棵树之间选择
Your choices were him or a tree.
队长
Cap!
你要我怎么处理这玩意啊
What do you want me to do with this damn thing?
把那些宝石拿得越远越好
Get those stones as far away as possible!

No!
我们还得把它们送回原处
We need to get ’em back where they came from.
没法送回去了
No way to get ’em back.
灭霸毁了量子隧♥道♥
Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel.
等等
Hold on!
那不是唯一的时间机器
That wasn’t our only time machine.
有人看到一辆丑爆了的棕色货车了吗
Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?
看到了
Yes!
但你不会喜欢它停车的地方的
But you’re not gonna like where it’s parked!
斯科特 你启动它需要多久
Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?
大概10分钟
Maybe 10 minutes.
去启动机器 我们把宝石送去给你
Get it started. We’ll get the stones to you.
好的 队长
We’re on it, Cap.
你说是一千四百万之一的概率能赢 是吧
You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!