等等
Wait.
放手吧
Let me go.

No.
不要啊
No. Please, no.
没事的
It’s okay.

Please.
不要
No!
我们都拿到了吗
Did we get ’em all?
你是说真成功了吗
Are you telling me this actually worked?
克林特 小娜呢
Clint, where’s Nat?
她有家人吗
Do we know if she had family?

Yeah.
我们
Us.
什么
What?
-你干什么 -就是问他个问题
– What are you doing? – Just asked him a question.
不 你一副她已经死了的样子
Yeah, no, you’re acting like she’s dead.
我们为什么一副她已经死了的样子
Why are we acting like she’s dead?
我们有宝石啊
We have the stones, right?
只要我们有宝石 队长
As long as we have the stones, Cap,
我们能复活她的 是吧
we can bring her back. Isn’t that right?
别垂头丧气的了 我们是复仇者 振作起来
So, stop this shit. We’re the Avengers. Get it together.
不能复活她
Can’t get her back.
他说什么…什么
What’s he…? What?
不能撤销
It can’t be undone.
不能
It can’t.
对不起 别介意
Look, I’m sorry, no offense, but
但你就是个地球人 好吗
you’re a very earthly being, okay?
这可是太空魔法
And we’re talking about space magic.
“不能”也太绝对了 不是吗
And “can’t” seems very definitive. Don’t you think?
我知道这远超我的水平
Yeah, look, I know that I’m way outside my pay grade here.
但她还是不在 是吧
But she still isn’t here, is she?
我就是这意思
No, that’s my point.
是不能撤销的
It can’t be undone.
至少
Or that’s at least
那个飘着的红人是这么说的
what the red, floating guy had to say.
或许你该去跟他谈谈
Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay?
你去拿上锤子 飞过去 跟他谈谈
Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him.
本该是我的
It was supposed to be me.
她为了那颗宝石牺牲了生命
She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone.
她赌上了性命
She bet her life on it.
她回不来了
She’s not coming back.
我们不能让她白死
We have to make it worth it.
绝对不能
We have to.
不会的
We will.
好 手套准备好了
All right, the glove’s ready.
问题是 谁来打指响
Question is, who’s gonna snap their freakin’ fingers?
我来
I’ll do it.
-什么 -没事
– Excuse me? – It’s okay.
-不不 -打住 别急
– No, no, no. – Stop, stop. Slow down.
托尔 等等
Thor. Just wait.
我们还没决定由谁来戴
We haven’t decided who’s gonna put that on yet.
不好意思 难道我们还要干坐着
I’m sorry. What, we’re all just sitting around
等待合适时机吗
waiting for the right opportunity?
我们至少该谈谈
We should at least discuss it.
坐在这里盯着它看
Look, sitting here staring at the thing
是不会让大家复活的
is not gonna bring everybody back.
我是最强的复仇者 好吗
I’m the strongest Avenger, okay?
所以这责任该由我来担
So, this responsibility falls upon me.
-一般来说 你是对的 -这是我的责任
– Normally, you’re right. – It’s my duty.
-但那不是重点 -不是那个
– It’s not about that. – It’s not that.
-伙计 -住口 让我来吧
– Hey, buddy… – Stop it! Just let me.
让我来吧
Just let me do it.
让我做件好事 做件对的事
Just let me do something good. Something right.
这不光是因为
Look, it’s not just the fact that
那只手套所承载的能量
that glove is channeling enough energy
足以点亮一个大♥陆♥
to light up a continent.
相信我 你的状态不行
I’m telling you. You’re in no condition.
你以为我现在血管里流的是什么
What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?
奶酪吗
Cheez Whiz?
雷电
Lightning.
-是啊 -雷电
– Yeah. – Lightning.
雷电也帮不了你 伙计
Lightning won’t help you, pal.
得由我来
It’s gotta be me.
你们看到宝石对灭霸的伤害了
You saw what those stones did to Thanos.
他差点没命
They almost killed him.
你们都撑不住的
None of you could survive.
我们怎么知道你撑得住
How do we know you will?
我们不知道
We don’t.
但辐射主要就是伽马射线
But the radiation’s mostly gamma.
就好像
It’s like…
我是为此而诞生的
I was made for this.
可以了吗
Good to go, yeah?
开始吧
Let’s do it.
好 记住
Okay, remember,
五年前被灭霸的指响打没的人
everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago
你把他们带回来 回到现在 今天来
you’re just bringing them back to now, today.
别改变过去五年里的任何事
Don’t change anything from the last five years.
好的
Got it.
星期五 帮个忙
Friday, do me a favor
启动谷仓门协议 好吗
and activate Barn Door Protocol, will ya?
是 老板
Yes, boss.
大家回家吧
Everybody comes home.
摘掉
Take it off! Take it off!
不 等等 布鲁斯 你没事吧
No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?
说话 班纳
Talk to me, Banner.
我没事
I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
别碰他
Don’t move him.
-成功了吗 -我们不确定 没事的
– Did it work? – We’re not sure. It’s okay.
亲爱的
Honey.
克林特
Clint?
亲爱的
Honey.
各位
Guys…
好像成功了
I think it worked.
我无法呼吸了
I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!
脱罩
Canopy, canopy, canopy.
罗德 火箭 快出去
Rhodey, Rocket, get out of here.
放我出去
Let me up! Let me up!
快点
Come on!
罗德
Rhodey!
求救 有人收到吗
Mayday, Mayday! Does anybody copy?
我们在下层 淹水了
We’re on the lower level. It’s flooding!
什么
What? What?
我们要淹死了 有人收到吗 求救
We are drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday!
等等 我在
Wait! I’m here!
我在 收到了吗
I’m here. Can you hear me?
队长
Cap?
好吧
Okay.
女儿
Daughter.
是 父亲
Yes, Father.
这就是未来
So, this is the future.
好样的
Well done.
谢谢 父亲
Thank you, Father.
他们毫未怀疑
They suspected nothing.
自大者总是如此
The arrogant never do.

Go.
找到宝石 拿给我
Find the stones, bring them to me.
你要做什么
What will you do?
等着
Wait.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!