那有什么不好的
What’d be so awful about that?
这么说吧 我很少能
Let’s just say that the greater good
把大局放在自利之上
has rarely outweighed my own self-interest.
你从未见过这两人吗
And you’ve never seen these two men before?
没 我眼神很刁的 他俩看上去很可疑
No, I’ve got an eye for this. The two of them looked fishy.
可以描述一下吗
Can you describe them?
其中一个留了嬉皮士胡子
One of them had a hippie beard.
嬉皮士 是比吉斯乐队还是蒙格·杰里那种
Hippie. Like Bee Gees or Mungo Jerry?
绝对是蒙格·杰里
Definitely Mungo Jerry.
我是切斯特
Yeah, this is Chesler.
所有可调动宪兵前往地下六层
I need every available MP to sublevel six.
可能有人闯入
We have a potential breach.
我说了叫他们回来
I said bring them in.
他们在试了 长官
They’re trying, ma’am,
但布拉多克的小队被雷击阻拦了
but Braddock’s unit has been stopped by lightning strikes.
老天爷啊
Oh, for the love of…
我会看看天气预报的
I’ll look at the weather projections.
这可不是雷击
It’s not lightning strikes we’re looking at.
名字想得怎么样了
So, where you at with names?
如果是男孩 我妻子想叫埃蒙泽
Well, if it’s a boy, my wife likes Elmonzo.
还是再考虑考虑吧 还有时间呢
Might wanna let that stew awhile. You got time.
我问问你
Let me ask you a question.
你孩子出生时
When your kid was born,
你紧张吗
were you nervous?
可紧张了
Wildly.
-是啊 -你觉得自己够格吗
– Yeah. – Did you feel qualified?
你知道
Like you had any idea
要怎么成功操作那玩意吗
how to successfully operate that thing?
我真的是一边干一边学的
I literally pieced it together as I went along.
我回想了我爸爸是怎么做的
I thought about what my dad did.
我老爸 他什么问题都用皮带解决
My old man, he never met a problem he couldn’t solve with a belt.
我以前觉得我爸爸对我很严厉
I thought my dad was tough on me.
而如今回想起来
And now, looking back on it,
我只记得那些美好的回忆
I just remember the good stuff.
他偶尔也说过些金句
You know? He did drop the odd pearl.
是吗 比如呢
Yeah? Like what?
“千金难买♥♥寸光阴”
“No amount of money ever bought a second of time.”
他很睿智
Smart guy.
他尽力了
He did his best.
我跟你说 那孩子还没出生
I’ll tell you, that kid’s not even here yet
我已经愿意为他付出一切了
and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for him.
很高兴认识你 波茨
Good to meet you, Potts.
我也是
Yeah.
霍华德
Howard…
一切都会没事的
everything’s gonna be all right.
谢谢你
Thank you…
做的一切
for everything…
为这个国家做的一切
you’ve done for this country.
贾维斯
Jarvis.
我们见过那个人吗
Have we ever met that guy?
您每天会见到很多人 先生
You meet a lot of people, sir.
看着很眼熟
Seems very familiar.
胡子挺怪的
Weird beard.
你好弱
You’re weak.
我就是你
I’m you.
你可以阻止这一切
You could stop this.
你知道你想的
You know you want to.
你看到未来发生了什么吗
Did you see what happens in the future?
灭霸拿到了灵魂宝石
Thanos finds the Soul Stone.
你想知道他是怎么拿到的吗
You wanna know how he does that?
你想知道他对你做了什么吗
You wanna know what he does to you?
够了
That’s enough.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
但这不代表你毫无用处
But that doesn’t mean you’re useless.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
要不是在这种情况下
Under different circumstances…
这本会很赞的
this would be totally awesome.
我敢说那浣熊不用爬山
I bet the raccoon didn’t have to climb a mountain.
严格说 他也不是浣熊
Technically he’s not a raccoon, you know?
随便 反正他吃垃圾
Whatever. He eats garbage.
欢迎
Welcome.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
伊凡之女
Daughter of Ivan.
克林特
Clint.
伊迪丝之子
Son of Edith.
你是谁
Who are you?
就当我是向导
Consider me a guide…
指引你们
to you…
和所有人寻找灵魂宝石的人
and to all who seek the Soul Stone.
很好
Oh, good.
你告诉我们宝石在哪 我们马上就去
You tell us where it is, then we’ll be on our way.
亲爱的
Liebling.
要是那么简单就好了
If only it were that easy.
你所寻找的就在你面前
What you seek lies in front of you.
你所害怕的也在那里
As does what you fear.
宝石就在下面
The stone’s down there.
只能给一个人
For one of you.
而另一个
For the other…
要得到灵魂宝石
In order to take the stone…
你必须失去自己的珍爱之物
you must lose that which you love.
永恒的交换
An everlasting exchange.
以一个灵魂 换一个灵魂
A soul for a soul.
你好啊
How’s it going?
老天
Jesus.
这可能都是他编的
Maybe he’s making this shit up.
不
No.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
为什么 就因为他知道你♥爸♥爸的名字吗
Why? ‘Cause he knows your daddy’s name?
连我都不知道
I didn’t.
灭霸带着灵魂宝石离开了这里
Thanos left here with the stone…
却没带走他女儿
without his daughter.
那不是巧合
That’s not a coincidence.
的确
Yeah.
不惜一切
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切
Whatever it takes.
如果我们拿不到宝石
If we don’t get that stone…
几十亿人就不能复生
billions of people stay dead.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们都知道该牺牲的是谁了
Then I guess we both know who it’s gotta be.
我想是的
I guess we do.
我开始觉得
I’m starting to think
我们想的不是一个人 娜塔莎
we mean different people here, Natasha.
过去五年来 我一直在为一件事努力
For the last five years, I’ve been trying to do one thing.
就是此刻
Get to right here.
一切都是为了此刻 让所有人复生
That’s all it’s been about. Bringing everybody back.
不 你别在这时候跟我装伟大
No, don’t you get all decent on me now.
怎么 你以为我想这么做吗
What, you think I wanna do it?
我是在救你的命 傻瓜
I’m trying to save your life, you idiot.
可我不想让你救 行吗
Yeah, well, I don’t want you to. How’s that?
娜塔莎 你知道我都做了什么
Natasha, you know what I’ve done.
你知道我已变成了什么样的人
You know what I’ve become.
我不会以一个人最糟糕的错误来评判他
I don’t judge people on their worst mistakes.
或许你应该这样
Maybe you should.
你当年就没有
You didn’t.
你真是太烦人了 你知道吗
You’re a pain in my ass, you know that?
好
Okay.
你赢了
You win.
跟我家人说我爱他们
Tell my family I love ’em.
你自己告诉他们
You tell ’em yourself.
该死的
Damn you.