Romanoff!
回复 我们有麻烦了
Come in, we have a problem.
拜托
Come on!
回复 我们…
Come in, we have a…
灭霸知道了
Thanos knows.
灭霸
Thanos…
队长
Cap.
抱歉 伙计 我们有麻烦了
Sorry, buddy, we got a problem.
是啊
Yeah, we do.
我们这下怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do now?
饶了我吧 史蒂夫
You know what? Give me a break, Steve.
我刚被绿巨人砸了脑袋
I just got hit in the head with the Hulk.
你说我们只有一次机会的
You said that we had one shot.
这就是我们的机会
This was our shot.
我们试了 没机会了
We shot it. It’s shot.
六颗宝石 不然就不行
Six stones or nothing.
六颗宝石 不然就不行
It was six stones or nothing.
你在重复自己的话 知道吗
You’re repeating yourself, you know that?
你在重复自己的话
You’re repeating yourself.
你才在重复自己的话
You’re repeating yourself. You’re repeating yourself.
-不 -哥们
– You know, no. – Dude.
-行了 -你当初就不想进行时间盗窃
– Come on! – You never wanted a time heist.
你不赞成时间盗窃
You weren’t on board with the Time Heist.
-我搞砸了 -你毁了时间盗窃
– I dropped the ball. – You ruined the Time Heist.
-是吗 -是啊
– Is that what I did? – Yeah.
宇宙魔方还有其他选择吗
Are there any other options with the Tesseract?
没了 没有其他选择
No, no, no, there’s no other options.
没法重来
There’s no do-overs.
我们别想去别的地方了 我们只剩一剂粒子了
We’re not going anywhere else. We have one particle left.
每人一剂
Each.
就这些了 好吗 我们用了
That’s it. All right? We use that…
再见了 别想回家了
bye-bye, you’re not going home.
如果我们不试试
Yeah, well, if we don’t try…
那别人也都别想回家了
then no one else is going home, either.
我知道了
I got it.
还有别的办法能拿到宇宙魔方
There’s another way to retake the Tesseract
并拿到更多粒子
and acquire new particles.
回忆一下
Little stroll down memory lane.
军队设施 花♥园♥之州
Military installation, Garden State.
它们什么时候同时都在
When were they both there?
它们都在…我大致知道是什么时候
They were there at a time… I have a vaguely exact idea.
-多大致 -你们在说什么
– How vague? – What are you talking about?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
-我确定它们在那里 -什么它们
– I know for a fact they were there. – Who’s they?
-我们要干什么 -我也知道我怎么知道的
– What are we doing? – And I know how I know.
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what is it?
看来我们得即兴发挥了
Looks like we’re improvising.
-好 -什么即兴发挥
– Great. – What are we improvising?
斯科特 把这个拿回基地
Scott, get this back to the compound.
准备
Suit up.
-新泽西有什么 -04
– What’s in New Jersey? – 0-4.
0-4.
-07 -07
– 0-7. – 0-7.
-喂喂 -1970
– Excuse me. – 1-9-7-0.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
美队 队长
Cap? Captain?
史蒂夫 抱歉
Steve? Sorry.
美国 罗杰斯
America. Rogers.
如果你们去了
Look, if you do this…
但不成功 你们就回不来了
and it doesn’t work, you’re not coming back.
谢谢你的鼓励 小透明
Thanks for the pep talk, pissant.
你相信我吗
You trust me?
相信
I do.
你决定
Your call.
走吧
Here we go.
伙计 做♥爱♥ 不作战
Hey, man! Make love, not war.
你显然不是真在这里出生的吧
Clearly you weren’t actually born here, right?
是我的概念的诞生地
The idea of me was.
好吧 如果你是神盾局
Right. Well, imagine you’re S.H.I.E.L.D…
运作一个准法♥西♥斯♥情报机构
running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization…
你会把它藏在哪
where do you hide it?
藏在眼皮下
In plain sight.
祝你任务顺利 队长
Good luck on your mission, Captain.
祝你项目顺利 博士
Good luck on your project, Doctor.
你新来的吗
You new here?
并不是
Not exactly.
快点
Come on, you bastard.
找到了
Gotcha.
又有戏了
Back in the game.
阿尼姆 是你吗
Arnim, you in there?
阿尼姆
Arnim?
门在这边 伙计
The door is this way, pal.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
找佐拉博士呢 看到他了吗
Looking for Doctor Zola, have you seen him?
嗯 佐拉博士 我谁都没看见
Yeah, Doctor Zola. No, I haven’t seen a soul.
请原谅
Pardon me.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 先生
No, sir. I’m…
我是麻省理工学院来参观的
I’m a visitor from MIT.
麻省理工学院
MIT.
叫什么
Got a name?
霍华德
Howard.
-那我好记了 -霍华德
– That’ll be easy to remember. – Howard…
波茨
Potts.
我是霍华德·斯塔克
Well, I’m Howard Stark.
握我 别拉
Shake that, don’t pull it.
嗯
Yeah.
你脸色不太好啊 波茨
You look a little green around the gills, there, Potts.
我没事 就是干活儿累了
I’m fine. Just long hours.
想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗
You wanna get some air?
-喂 波茨 -好
– Hello, Potts. – Yeah.
-那太好了 -这边走
– That’d be swell. – That way.
好
Okay.
要拿上你的箱子吗
Need your briefcase?
你不是那种垮掉的一代吧 波茨
You’re not one of those beatniks, are you, Potts?
-喂 -皮姆博士
– Hello? – Doctor Pym?
你打的是这个号♥码 没错
That would be the number that you called, yes.
我是运输部的史蒂文斯上尉
This is Captain Stevens from shipping.
这里有个给你的包裹
We have a package for you.
拿上来吧
Bring it up.
问题就在这里 先生 我们没法拿
That’s the thing, sir, we can’t.
我不懂 那不是你的工作吗
I’m confused. I thought that was your job.
就是…
Well, it’s just…
先生 这盒子在发光
Sir, the box is glowing…
老实说
and to be honest,
几个邮递员也不太舒服
some of our mail guys aren’t feeling that great.
他们没打开它吧
They didn’t open it, did they?
他们开了 您最好赶紧来
Yeah, they did. You better get down here.
借过 让开
Excuse me! Out of the way!
鲜花和德国泡菜 今晚有重要约会吗
So, flowers and sauerkraut. You got a big date tonight?
我妻子要生了
My wife’s expecting.
平时我又老泡办公室
And too much time at the office.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-谢谢 替我拿下 -好
– Thanks. Hold this, will ya? – Yeah, sure.
-她怀多久了 -不知道
– How far along is she? – I don’t know.
反正她现在
She’s at the point
受不了我嚼东西的声音
where she can’t stand the sound of my chewing.
看来我又得去餐具室吃晚饭了
I guess I’ll be eating dinner in the pantry again.
我有个女儿
I have a little girl.
是女儿就好了
A girl would be nice.
那样她比较不太可能变成我这样
Less of a chance she’d turn out exactly like me.