What’s that reflection?
放大它 乌木喉
Amplify this, Maw.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
两个星云
Two Nebulas.
不 是一个星云
No. The same Nebula…
来自两个时间
from two different times.
设置航向去莫格拉
Set course for Morag.
并扫描那个二重身的记忆
And scan the duplicate’s memories.
我想看到一切
I wanna see everything.
女士们 稍后见
My ladies, I’ll see you after.
你们先去吧
I’ll see you after. Go on ahead.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
天呐
Oh, God!
偷偷摸摸这种事最好还是交给你弟弟
You’re better off leaving the sneaking to your brother.
我没偷偷摸摸 我就是出来走走
No, I wasn’t sneaking. I was just going for a walk.
你穿的是什么啊
What are you wearing?
我总穿这件的 我最喜欢了
I always wear this. It’s one of my favorites.
你的眼睛怎么了
What’s wrong with your eye?
我的眼睛
Oh, my eye.
记得海拉根战役吗
Remember the, uh, Battle of Harokin…
我被大刀击中了脸
when I got hit in the face with the broadsword?
你根本不是我认识的托尔 是吧
You’re not the Thor I know at all, are you?
我是的
Yes, I am.
看来未来对你很不好 是吧
The future hasn’t been kind to you, has it?
我没说我是未来来的
I didn’t say I was from the future.
我是被女巫养大的 孩子
I was raised by witches, boy.
我看东西不光靠眼睛 你知道的
I see with more than eyes, you know that.
是啊 我就是从未来来的
Yeah, I’m totally from the future.
是啊 亲爱的
Yes, you are, honey.
我真的需要跟你谈谈
I really need to talk to you.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk.
他的脑袋在这边
His head was over there…
他的身体在另一边
and his body over there…
有什么意义呢 我太迟了
I mean, what was the point? I was too late.
我就傻站在那里
I was just standing there.
一个拿着斧头的白♥痴♥
Some idiot with an axe.
你才不是白♥痴♥
Now, you’re no idiot.
你不是来这儿了吗
You’re here, aren’t you?
向阿斯加德最睿智的人寻求建议
Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard.
是啊
I am. Yes.
不是白♥痴♥
Idiot, no.
失败呢
A failure?
的确
Absolutely.
这有点残忍♥了吧
That’s a little bit harsh.
知道那意味着你什么吗
Do you know what that makes you?
跟其他人一样
Just like everyone else.
我不是该与众不同的吗
I’m not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?
每个人都会辜负他人的期待 托尔
Everyone fails at who they’re supposed to be, Thor.
衡量一个人 一个英雄的标准
The measure of a person, of a hero…
是他们能把真实的自己做得多好
is how well they succeed at being who they are.
我真的好想你 妈妈
I’ve really missed you, Mom.
托尔 我拿到了
Thor! I got it!
抓住那只兔子
Get that rabbit!
妈妈 我有事要告诉你
Mom, I have to tell you something.
不 儿子 你不用说
No, son, you don’t.
你是来修复你的未来的 不是我的
You’re here to repair your future, not mine.
-这就是关于你的未来 -那我管不着
– This is about your future. – It’s none of my business.
你就是妈妈吧
You must be Mom.
我拿到了 我们得走了
I got the thing. Come on. We gotta move.
真希望我们还有时间
I wish we had more time.
不 这已是恩赐
No, this was a gift.
你去做你该成为的那个人吧
Now you go and be the man you’re meant to be.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
吃点蔬菜吧
And eat a salad.
好了 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
-再见 -三
– Goodbye. – Three…
-二 -不 等等
– Two… – No, wait!
什么情况啊
What am I looking at?
有时得需要点时间
Sometimes it takes a second.
我还有资格
I’m still worthy.
天呐
Oh, boy.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
– Goodbye, Mom. – Goodbye.
所以 他是个白♥痴♥吗
So, he’s an idiot?
对
Yeah.
那是什么
What’s that?
贼的工具
The tool of a thief.
按说这时候就会有尖刺冒出来
This is the part where you know, spikes come out…
上面还插着骷髅
with skeletons on the end of them and everything.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
当你闯入什么
When you break into a place called
“力量宝石神殿”时
“The Temple of the Power Stone”…
肯定会有一堆陷阱的
there’s gonna be a bunch of booby traps.
-天呐 -好吧 行啊 你去吧
– Oh, my God. – Okay. All right. Go ahead.
我并不一直是如此的
I wasn’t always like this.
我也一样
Me either.
但我们只能尽力而为了 是吧
But we work with what we got, right?
我们同步吧
Let’s sync up.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你杀了数万亿生灵
You murdered trillions!
你应该感激
You should be grateful.
宝石在哪
Where are the stones?
没了
Gone.
化成原子了
Reduced to atoms.
你两天前还用过的
You used them two days ago!
我用宝石摧毁了宝石
I used the stones to destroy the stones.
差点要了我的命
It nearly killed me.
但大业已成
But the work is done.
注定会完成的
It always will be.
我是宿命
I am inevitable.
你对他们做了什么
What did you do to them?
没什么
Nothing.
还没做呢
Yet.
他们不是想阻止我要在
They’re not trying to stop something
我们的时间里做的事
I’m going to do in our time.
他们是想撤销我已在
They’re trying to undo something
他们的时间里做了的事
I’ve already done in theirs.
宝石
The stones.
我全拿到了
I found them all.
我赢了
I won.
让宇宙天平平衡了
Tipped the cosmic scales to balance.
这是你的未来
This is your future.
是我的命运
It’s my destiny.
我父亲有很多特点
My father is many things.
但他不撒谎
A liar is not one of them.
谢谢你 女儿
Thank you, daughter.
也许我过去对你太残酷了
Perhaps I treated you too harshly.
那就是实现了命运
And that is destiny fulfilled.
大人
Sire…
你女儿
your daughter…
不
No!
是个叛徒
…is a traitor.
那不是我 我绝不会的
That’s not me. It’s not, I could never…
我绝不会背叛你
I would never betray you.
绝不会
Never. Never.
我知道
I know.
你会有机会证明的
And you’ll have the chance to prove it.
不
No!
他知道了
He knows!
巴顿 回复
Barton! Barton, come in.
罗曼诺夫